Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Meeting on 20th April 2009

Go down

Guild Meeting on 20th April 2009 Empty Guild Meeting on 20th April 2009

Post  Zanick Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:57 pm

At this meeting were Ryleen, Stargaazer, Chabat, Jimar, Zinzal'ji, Deyy, Rokalm, Djinja, Gnal'jin and myself.

[Note that, because neither Ryleen nor myself were able to be in Orgrimmar, there was no proper guild meeting last moon-day.]

Ryleen reported that she had received a letter from Nazrug of the Warsong Blades. Nazrug wants to meet with us to discuss an alliance between our two guilds.

Zinzal'ji, Gen'jin's uncle, has joined our guild, although Gen'jin has not been seen for a while.

The tattoo and patron loa rituals for Ryleen and Deyyania will be held in two days time, that is third-day this week starting between the seventh and eighth hour of the evening on Yojamba Isle. After the rituals there will be a celebration for which we need to bring drinks and food and fireworks.

Finally, as we had discussed, I handed over leadership of the Guild to Primal Ryleen. I have accepted a commission in a squad of irregular scouts and trackers who will be supporting the troops of the Warsong Offensive in Northrend. I remain a member of the Heritage and will take as active a part in the guild as my duties allow. But from now on, Primal Ryleen will take over the mantle of leadership.

~ Zanick ~
Steward of the Guild
Zanick
Zanick
Headhunter

Back to top Go down