Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild meeting 1st Feb

4 posters

Go down

Guild meeting 1st Feb Empty Guild meeting 1st Feb

Post  Vypra Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:56 pm

Guild meeting 1st Feb

At the meeting were Hadunka, Stargazer, Tamb’jika, Zalume, Tamarah, ‘Ros, Chabat, Rooke, Mee’gon, and our newest member Ravajin.

Ryleen participated via the spirit link and for this reason it was necessary to forgo the usual introductions and join Ravajin to the Link before the meeting began.

It should also be noted that Ryleen and Vaali of the Ashen Order were finally able to perform the ritual to help Stargazer begin her recovery.

Firstly Ryleen revealed the reasons for her physical absence from the meeting. For those that are unaware, our Warlord has been accused of treason. Her crime was to try and prevent The House of Sylvanas from murdering innocent women and children. The fact that these innocents were Human has left us in a terrible position.

The leader of the House informed his counterparts in the Blood Pact of Ryleen’s interference and the Warsong Blades have, unsurprisingly, sided with the Forsaken in declaring her traitor to the Horde.

However, all is not lost. The Ashen Order took Ryleen into protective custody until they can call a trial and it was from her cell that Ryleen relayed this information to us.

Dr Grymm is going to suggest that She be stripped of all rank and power, made kindred only, or even less and be forbidden to participate in pact matters or negotiate with the alliance.

Not only that, but we must support this action. The life of our Warlord depends on how well we act our part. Primal Ser’tah must denounce Ryleen and assume leadership and we must follow her lead. If we are not wholly convincing in this, it is possible that Archnazg may not accept these terms and insist, not only on Ryleen’s execution, but punishment for us all!

In an attempt to prove just how serious we are, Hadunka suggested that we come up with a punishment of our own for Ryleen. The details of this will be sorted out later.

Those who feel they cannot go along with the act, even though it is the only way to save Ryleen’s life, are advised to stay away from trial.

As there was no person of higher rank present, Chabat continued the meeting.

Ser’tah has been able to arrange for the materials we need to begin building our temporary camp in Antu’Rah to be shipped to Grom’gol. She will begin the process of moving everything to the valley soon so be aware that you may be asked to help out with this.

The Primal has also set a date for the ritual to balance the spirits there so that will be more open to us. Friday 12th of February will see the gathering of five shaman who will attempt to calm the spirits of the elements within the valley.

Once this is done we should finally be able to begin relocating to Antu’Rah and we will need the help of those skilled in crafting and engineering to help rebuild the villages there. There will be a great deal that needs to be done, however so we will need all our skills to make the place the haven that we wish it to be.

Through all this, we must be mindful of Archnazg’s threat to disrupt these plans. Great care must be taken to prevent him discovering the location of the valley. Hadunka and ‘Ros have volunteered to stay in Antu’Rah for the time being and ‘Ros will shore up the wards the have been placed there.

Any that wish to visit Ryleen prior to the trial are advised to contact Dr Grymm but please bear in mind that we have to be ready to act as though we disagree with what she did.

We should also take great care not to allow ourselves to be alone with any members of the House or the Blades and stay in touch via the spirit link as much as possible. Those who are not adept at using the link should try to stay close to somebody that is. We all have to look out for each other more than ever before.
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Guild meeting 1st Feb Empty Re: Guild meeting 1st Feb

Post  Hadunka Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:28 am

on the note of punishment ... I have devised a punish to be taken in public should it be necessary. I have spoken in game with Ryleen both OOC and IC about it .. and I got the impression she is cool with it. Hadunka will ofc speak with Sertah IC about it before the trail.

In short the punisher involves Ryleen geting strapped as for a flogging (pref be twin to poles) ... Some messing from Hadunka ... knife wounds ... The panther Caithhan's claws and the use of some flamebel material. There is a bit more .. but to not spoil the event ... I will say no more Smile
Also I have planed it to make the maximal "punishment theatrics" efect, wile sparing Ryleen of as much pain as possible. It will be interesting waht Rp this will lead to .. sins although Hadunka do this to save Ryleens life ... some HoZ members (IC) will most likely take offence of him doing it, or thinking
he overdid it Twisted Evil

Now I just hope that the trail will be on a time I can participate. Cool

Edit: Changed HoS to HoZ Razz

Last edited by Hadunka on Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hadunka
Hadunka
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  torgadon Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:22 am

Hadunka wrote:on the note of punishment ... I have devised a punish to be taken in public should it be necessary. I have spoken in game with Ryleen both OOC and IC about it .. and I got the impression she is cool with it. Hadunka will ofc speak with Sertah IC about it before the trail.

In short the punisher involves Ryleen geting strapped as for a flogging (pref be twin to poles) ... Some messing from Hadunka ... knife wounds ... The panther Caithhan's claws and the use of some flamebel material. There is a bit more .. but to not spoil the event ... I will say no more Smile
Also I have planed it to make the maximal "punishment theatrics" efect, wile sparing Ryleen of as much pain as possible. It will be interesting waht Rp this will lead to .. sins although Hadunka do this to save Ryleens life ... some HoS members (IC) will most likely take offence of him doing it, or thinking
he overdid it Twisted Evil

Now I just hope that the trail will be on a time I can participate. Cool

evul
torgadon
torgadon
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:00 am

I'm pretty sure absolutely no one from HoS will take offense from seeing Ry suffer. HoZ, however...

And I think that we can use the fact that troll physical punishments seem way nastier in the eyes of non-trolls than they actually are. I mean, sure, it will hurt, but the pain will go away in a tenth of the time it would for any other creature. And Ry is quite ready to take a bit of pain, if it means she won't die, as well as it means the Heritage will be put even further away from suspicion.
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:31 pm

*grins* i wouldn't be too confident about how well a troll can deal with a flogging Ry. Though she's older and proably a little more robust than Vyp was (its in her backstory that she was flogged and banished for breaking off her betrothal when she was 15 Wink ) it can actually result in death due to shock.

Though to be fair, Ry has been through much worse so she may handle it better Very Happy

Edit: had to dash off before i finished so here's the rest -

From the research i;ve done, the seriousness of the injury would depend on the kind of whip used. If the punishment was meant to be more humiliating than painful, a simple single lash with no barb would be used.

As we all know, nautical punishments often used the cat o' nine tails - more pain per strike of the whip.

If the flogging was for a really serious crime, a barbed whip could be used that affectively stripped the skin off your back leaving you to potentially die from shock, blood loss or infection in the wounds.
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:52 pm

a hint .. Hadunka will not be using a whip ... by the Claws of Beth'ekk!

But yes flogging unless don by some one that knows he limitations of the victim ... can lead to death. It have bin a method of death in some parts of the world, at variating time. "Were ever there is humans there will be people capable of thinking out horrific methods of punishment and torture" . Do not remember ho said it .. maybe I just came up with it Razz

Some thing that also is true is that after the first 2 - 7 lashes (if maid to the same place and depending on the victim) the rest will not feel as much. The reason being that you have shocked the nerves so much that they fore some time lose some ability to feel. A skilled "whipper" however is said to be able to counter this effect.

The purpose of Whipping as a punishment was only to a small part to punish the criminal however ... as the real ting was to give the sense of revenge to the criminals victim, and ofc to intimidate any "future criminals" of what wild happen if they did what this one had. Twisted Evil

This last part is what I had in mind when I devised the events of Ryleens punishment. Cool
Hadunka
Hadunka
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:38 pm

Indeed, it will still be something serious. But seeing how he's working to make it look worse than it is, I think Ry will be able to handle it. Hopefully..
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  torgadon Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:33 pm

looks like hadunka cant wait to begin punishing lol, and whoever does the punishing, i cant say tamb will like them too much
torgadon
torgadon
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:11 am

From this evening's arguments, it seems the guild is about to give up the plan, ignore Ry's wishes and do their own thing instead Smile I have yet to hear what exactly their plan is.
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:30 am

We will se what hapens.

In any have written the script, and is ready to puton a show Razz If not this time ... i can always save it fore some other time ... like when we get our hands on Archnag Twisted Evil
Hadunka
Hadunka
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:12 pm

We'll se, Ryleen. We'll see.

While OOC, i think Tamb's plan was probably the best, IC'ly Chabat will do whatever it takes to keep Ryleen alive and i beleive Ser'tah and Hadunka will do the same.

Don;t yet know how this will play out as i guess it depends on wether i'm online at the time everything goes down *shrugs*
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down