Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Meeting and Meeting with the House - 12th July

+4
Zul'Ros
Euphrati
Ryleen
Vypra
8 posters

Go down

Guild Meeting and Meeting with the House - 12th July Empty Guild Meeting and Meeting with the House - 12th July

Post  Vypra Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:06 pm

Guild meeting 12th July

At the meeting were Ryleen, Jotek, Chabat, Gen男in, Kaz男o, Hadunka and 然os

The majority of the meeting was given over to discussing the up-coming meeting with the House of Sylvanas.

Ryleen was keen for us to make a good impression but decided to test their conviction by asking to change the location of the meeting from Ratchet to Booty Bay.

While sorting out the arrangements, Gen男in suggested that it was about time for Raz饌l to become Kindred in recognition for taking on the role of the Champion of the Matriarch. Hence, Raz饌l took his Oath and was presented with our tabard before we left for the meeting with the House.

Hadunka and Jotek worked out where they would be positioned to provide the best cover for us should things go wrong and Gen男in distributed potions that would help us escape should the worst happen.

We then set out for Booty Bay where we were joined by Lahni and Euphrati and Jotek set out for Ratchet to inform the House of our change of plans

First Meeting between the House of Sylvanas and The Heritage of Zandalar: 12th July

The new leader of the House did not accept Ryleen痴 proposal of a change of location and sent a delegation to booty bay to inform the Matriarch that the meeting would take place in Ratchet as planned or not at all.

Ryleen graciously accepted this and led her party to the meeting place where they were greeted by the assembled House representatives.

After some verbal manoeuvring by both sides, Lord Xoran Magnark, adopted son of the former Dark Lord of the House, presented the idea of a simple non-aggression agreement between us. Members of Heritage would be allowed safe passage through lands controlled by the Forsaken, and House representatives would be granted the same within the areas of Stranglethorn claimed by the Heritage, though Ryleen made it clear she could not prevent the other troll tribes from taking whatever action they might if they felt threatened.

With that point agreed upon, the two leaders and their chosen companions remained to discuss other matters while the remainder of the two groups were dismissed.
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Guild Meeting and Meeting with the House - 12th July Empty Re: Guild Meeting and Meeting with the House - 12th July

Post  Ryleen Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:41 pm

Actually, Razeal isn't Ry's champion. He's requested to be the champion of her son. But seeing as she doesn't have one of her own at the time, and the child isn't born, he's technically acting as her champion too.
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Guild Meeting and Meeting with the House - 12th July Empty Re: Guild Meeting and Meeting with the House - 12th July

Post  Vypra Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:59 pm

so....what shall i say instead then?
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:44 pm

Well... dunno. Just felt like explaining it Smile
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphrati Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:49 pm

After meeting Ryleen told the others (except her and Raz) to go back to Booty bay. Lahni and Euphrati disobayed and from the ship back they jumped off and swam back to shore. Lahni for unknown (for me) reasons and Euphrati thought she could do some spying on the House... if they say something in public and inofficial something else.
Only found out after eavesdropping that someone in house had disobeyed orders during the meeting too. Razz

Gen and Ros travelled back to Ratchet to get home and lecture their two little rebels Razz
Euphrati
Euphrati
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:31 pm

The meeting:

Guild Meeting and Meeting with the House - 12th July Skrmavbild2010-07-12kl224229
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zul'Ros Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:27 am

I'm sure honored by you placing me in the center of the picture... but I guess it's just that the other half isn't loading properly again Razz
Zul'Ros
Zul'Ros
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicka Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:09 pm

Obviously it is always Ryleen in the middle of the picture. Smile
Snicka
Snicka
Warlord

http://heritageofzuljin.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphrati Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:32 pm

important how we stand.

Ryl in middle.
Gen and Raz next to her, but in front as protectors.
Ros you stand a little behind gen and next to ryl, but a little behind her too, show respect.
Lahni stands behind raz and next to kaz, protected by two great warriors.
Kaz stands behind the leaders, next to lahni, but stands low perhaps to protect bats.
Eup stands a little off like not really part of hoz. and behind leaders a little defensive.
Bat stands furtest away from the house as little scared, but close to kaz to be close her loved one.

(Kaz should have stood as Ros but on ros opposite side. Lahni and bat change places, bats comes closer to kaz. Eup some steps forward so she not stand def).

House stands perfect... they have clearly planned while waiting on us.

We need to plan how to stand to next time.
Euphrati
Euphrati
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:41 pm

I'm told the House even have gatherings where they practise standing and riding in formation.. Smile
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphrati Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:45 pm

we should atleast think up an good one too Laughing
Euphrati
Euphrati
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:01 pm

No Formations dag-nabbit!!!

we're trolls! let the house have their super-straight lines and clearly defined Hierachy. I like being a rabble *nods*

Laughing
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicka Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:41 pm

I, as former Warlord of the Heritage of Zandalar, forbid any kind of formations!
They are for stinky undead and fancy elves.
Snicka
Snicka
Warlord

http://heritageofzuljin.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gul'Jun Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:30 pm

The blades prefer to use ? formations... works well... sometimes
Gul'Jun
Gul'Jun
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Razeal Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:24 pm

Snicka wrote:I, as former Warlord of the Heritage of Zandalar, forbid any kind of formations!
They are for stinky undead and fancy elves.

I resent that remark :O
I'm all for the rabble effect!
Razeal
Razeal
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:19 pm

And here is the meeting from Hadunka's p.o.v. ...
Guild Meeting and Meeting with the House - 12th July Shotinghouse

I love the zoom effect of the engineering googels ... it makes it possibly to get a sniper look to things.
I added the sniper corsair thou ... ^^
Hadunka
Hadunka
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Razeal Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:01 am

That cross hair is suspisciously close to zuzana my friend...
Razeal
Razeal
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:48 am

le me put it this way .... had it bin fired would it not mater were the had bin among the house ... and the aim is to maximise tearing up as many houses as possible without hurting to many Heritage members Smile ... she should do what Ras have don. ^^
Hadunka
Hadunka
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gul'Jun Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:17 pm

Little to the right....little up a bit.. aha there you go! fire!

Yeah raz, you need to bring mrs raz over to the light side, we haz cookies.
Gul'Jun
Gul'Jun
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down