Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Garsarokk Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:23 pm

Character name*: Garsarokk
Character race*: Troll
Character class*: Hunter
Character level*: 70
Professions: Skinner, Leatherworker
Why do you want to join us?*: I just love trolls and what could be better than a guild full of them?! I also want to RP more than I do at the moment.
How often do you play WoW?: Almost every day
Roleplaying experience: In wow, not to much. But I keep trying. I l.a.r.p and play table top rpg's quite a bit though.
Character history: So far Garsarokk has spent most of his time wandering the wildernes of Azeroth, trying to find his true self and exiting game to hunt. In the past few months he's been feeling more and more lonely and has started to visit the bigger cities more and more often. He's not realy a loner, but not the social type eather. He hasn't been at least.
Notes: I think a good IC reason for Garsarokk to join would be that he's getting worried about the talk about a war with the Alliance. He also saw the trial against Snicka and when he won (against dem nasty undeads) he was impressed and thought that Snicka and his tribe might be good to turn to in case of trouble.

Garsarokk
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Application Empty A new recruit . . . ?

Post  Zanick Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:24 am

We are always looking for loyal and honourable trolls to join our ranks, Garsarokk.

Try to contact Snicka, Ryleen, myself or any guild member. Or come along to our regular guild meeting in Sen'jin village (upstairs above the inn) every moon-day at the eighth hour.
Zanick
Zanick
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Snicka Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:10 am

This troll has met Snicka and joined the Heritage of Zandalar tonight!
He joined as an outsider, which means he hasn't made his oath yet; he will make it probably on the next guild meeting, or later.
(To Zanick: I've modified the joining rules when I revised the ranks: newcomers don't have to make an oath when joining but will join as outsiders; they will be promoted to "kindred" when they make their oath. The guild invitation can be done by any officer, but promotion is only allowed for the Warlord and the Primal.)
Snicka
Snicka
Warlord

http://heritageofzuljin.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down