Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application!

4 posters

Go down

Application! Empty Application!

Post  Zanja Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:25 am

Character name*: Zanja
Character race*: Troll
Character class*: Shaman
Character level*: 15 (I intend to join 20+)
Professions: None currently.

Why do you want to join us?*: I would like to try my hand at troll RP and where better then a troll themed one. Plus the awesome people in there. (No, not a 'suck up' move I swear! Well maybe a bit.)

How often do you play WoW?: Too often! Normally daily or every two days.

Roleplaying experience: Just a year of RPing in WoW. I like to think I'm quite good. Smile

Character history:
Zanja was fourteen when the Darkspear tribe moved to Durotar. At the age fifteen he sought under the shamanistic teaching to pay heed to the voices around him. Naive then, he decided that magic was fine and dandy however in close combat it can't do anything. He began training to excel his physical shape to the age of eighteen. He had worked under close supervision of others as a roof-stalker in hope to test his skills. In this breif time he had come to grips with how each of the races were portrayed, with the elves high and might and the Tauren either passive or hostile.With the cases of a Dark Ranger having to of engaged combat with him and of the Scourge attacks upon Orgrimmar as a sign due to his uselessness, he can't help but shake the feeling had he guidance from the spirits he could acheive much more.

His birthday having come recently to bring him to 19, his peers suggested once more seeking the training of the shamanistic ways. "But I waz goin' ta all alon'!" he claims. He is suggested to be around others who can influence him in the right direction.

With the introduction of other races much different from his own, orcish was vital to be learnt. Due to dedication to other aspects of his life he can only deal with a few sentences at a time. Something he aims to rectify as a hobby in the future to aid becoming more studious.

Notes: Not great at accents yet, I don't think. Not the best with troll lore..
Oh yeah, and the class bit is flexible. Assuming most Shamans are RPed witch doctors (for example) I would RP mine as learning to be one as well.

Do say any comments on this because I haven't the slightest clue if I've done this right or not. *Smiles nervously*

Zanja

Back to top Go down

Application! Empty Re: Application!

Post  Djinja Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:58 am

Hey Zanja, you sound like just the Troll we are looking for. Hope to see you at a guild meeting soon. Smile
Djinja
Djinja
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:51 am

nice background story. If you're a litte unsure of yourself, making a young character that can learn as you do is a good way to go Smile

Hope to see you in game soon
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:39 am

I can't do anything but agree with the others. Contact any of us in game some time, and we'll set up a meeting to interview you. Or you can show up at our meeting tomorrow evening. That is, if you can find us. Wink
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanick Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:10 pm

Good to hear from ya, Zanja. We'll be lookin' out for ya, mon.
Zanick
Zanick
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down