Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chabat's Diary

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chabat's Diary Empty Chabat's Diary

Post  Vypra Tue May 13, 2008 12:47 pm

Joining the Heritage was a new chapter in my life, and its not been a dull one!

So much has happened and i've learned so much already i feel i must write it all down if only to try and get things straight in my own mind.

12th May

Although the meeting looked like it was going to be a quiet one, with only four of us and a guest of Ly Deyy's, it turned out to be kind of upsetting.

Me and Zanick had been talking about fishing when the others showed up. Deyy introduced her freind, Walya, and seemed okay...although she was looking a bit pale and thin (Walya seemed nice...must chat to her some time).

Deyy didn't tell the whole story about what happened between her and Barzovia (just thinking about that guy gives me the creeps now!) but Zanick told us he treid to steal her soul for the Blood God (no way i'm writing the name down!) and that Deyy was forced to kill him.

But then she told us she still had his head! Rezip (thats Barz's brother) had said he wasted to do something to make sure he couldn't come back from the dead again. Djinja seemed to think burying it on Yojamba would be safest but Ryleen said we should let Rezip decide.

Zanick was calling an end to the meeting when Deyy really started getting all spooked. It was scary, she seemed so different from the person that took me Razorfen Kraul. I thought Barz must have been cursed to haunt the person whole killed him so i tried a curse breaking hex and then a spell to try and banish any Voodoo surrounding us but It didn't work...Deyy just kept on getting more scared and upset.

It made me think again about the time our Voodoo affected her badly at a meeting...is there something about it that makes the Blood Elves have a bad reaction?

I need to find out more about it thats for sure. I asked Un'Thuwa, my old teacher. He said the Darkspears didn't have much contact with Elves but it may explain how the Amani were able to cause them so many problems.
There must be somebody that know about such things and if not, then i'll have to find out for myself!

P.S.
Must remember to ask Ryleen about this. She seems to a lot about the Elves.
Maybe i will ask Kemsha too. Zanick says she's very wise and she helped Deyy the last time.

(the writing has become very untidy by this point and slightly smudged as if brushed against skin)
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Chabat's Diary Empty Re: Chabat's Diary

Post  Vypra Tue May 20, 2008 12:11 pm

(this entry is somewhat scrawled with several misspellings as if written in a rush)

19th May

I don't know how i'm going to sleep tonight! I'm so excited and nervous....well, i guess i should start at the begining.

We had the meeting at Sen'jin as usual. Ryleen and Gando was there and we talked a bit about the wedding 'cos Zanick wasn't able to go (seems she had some scouting mission somewhere, but its a secret!).
Then we talked a little bit about their wedding next month but they wouldn't tell us much...its all kind of secret too! I'm sooo looking forward to it...i hope i can make that new dress i got the pattern for in time!

Deyy was there too. She looked much better than last week. Ryleen said Deyy's friends had been looking after her.

Oh...and there was a Forsaken girl showed up...somebody else Deyy seemed to know ( i wish i could make new freinds so easily, but i always get all tongue-tied when i meet new folks). She had this funny little creature following her around...(i don't think Zanick was too happy about it...but then it did seem to be on fire and thats pretty dangerous around wooden huts!) looked kind of like a deformed goblin...except for that fire thing...i'd like to know how come it didn't just burn up!

Anyway, Zanick said that the Tauren who was going to be the new emmisary hadn't been seen anywhere near the village, so it looks like Deyy is still the only one.

There wasn't much else for us to talk about really. Zanick told the others about me needing a little help to go to the Scarlett Monastry. The scholars there have a lot of books on Arcane magic, it might be able to help me figure out this thing about Troll and Elf magic not mixing too well.

Ryleen said she'd be glad to help me...that when i remembered to ask if she would take me to Silvermoon...and she said yes!

We went straight after the meeting (well, i changed into my best robes first...i wanted to make a good impression on the Magisters!). Ryleen made a portal for us to go through (that was a little scary...not qwite the same as telelporting) and we turned up in a room with more books then i ever sawe before in my life!

Ry introduced me to the tutors and one...his name was Inethven...said he would teach me. Then we went round the city...its soo pretty... you can almost taste the magic in the air and my skin went all tingly!

I saw the Throne room where the Grand Magister was talking to the new Leader of the elves Lord Theron ( Ryleen told me there's a teleporter to the Undercity just behind it so i can still get there by myself) and Arcane guardians ( we both would love the chance to find out how they work!) and the funny little magic brooms sweeping the streets clean.

I met a nice Orc lady as Ry was finishing off showing me round. She stayed and chatted to me when Ryleen had to go. Her name was Dagmar and she's staying in Silvermoon too...looking for a husband! She told me all sort of things ...it was a bit embarrassing really...she seemed to think i would have lots of boys paying me attention!
I guess it would be kind of nice if they bought me dinner in one of thier fancy inns.

It was pretty late by the time we finished chatting so i booked a room in the City Inn. I'd got changed into one my comfy old robes and was just sitting reading a book when this very grand looking elf introduced himself. I was sooo embarrassed! He said his name was Reinhard something or other (they call their families Houses but i forgot which he said now) and once i managed to tell him why i was in Silvermoon, he seemed really pleased. I think the elves enjoy teaching other people really even if they do put up a bit of a fuss sometimes.

Oh well, i guess i should be tired enough to sleep now...don't want to be feeling all sleepy for my first lessons!
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Tue May 27, 2008 1:29 pm

(The writing seems neater than before, as if the hand has become more practiced. There is no date.)

Its kinda late but i wanted to get this down before i forget...

I read more books than ever even knew existed this week! My tutor set a little test for me it seems. When i turned up for my first lesson, he just asked me to put all the books he'd been reading back on the shelves in the particular order he told me too. Well, He wanted them arranged by subject so, i had to read a bit of each book so i knew what they were about. It was only on the third day, when i just finished reading one of them, that i noticed him grinning at me. I realised that i wasn't even halfway through ordering those books...i'd just got so caught up in reading them!

He laughed out loud when i tried to apologise...It seems that he wanted to see just how much was interested in learning, and he was really pleased! I couldn't believe it when he said the one i'd just finished wasn't actually written in any language i could have known...it would take somebody with a certain level of Arcane ability to read it ( i thought the words were kinda funny, but i just put it down to being a little tired!).

Anyway, that day we actually got started on the lessons and he taught me this little trick, to tune my mind to the magic. If I really focussed properly when i cast a spell, i would be able to cast the next one really quickly! It was tiring though, so He let me finish early.

I had a bit of a rest, but then i decided to go get some practice. I'd agreed to run some errands to earn a little money so i set off to stonetalon mountains to speak to some goblin.

I was on my way back to Orgrimmar by way of the Crossroads when i met Jimar. He wanted me to show him my new spells, so we went outside and I did it first time! (it had took me a few tries to get it right before that). He thought it was really good, and ...well, he said i was pretty, and asked if i wanted to go for a swim.
So...i said yes, and we went to the oasis (we had to dodge some centaurs on the way there which was kinda exciting) and we had a little splash about but i kept my leggings and vest on (i only took my robe off 'cos it would have been too heavy to swim in)...and i'm sure he was teasing me about being pretty, my face was so hot the whole time i kept ducking under the water so he wouldn't see how embarrassed i was!

Anyway, i couldn't stay long, i had some reading to do before bed and it was already late (and i still haven't done it!) so i showed Jimar how i teleport... and there i was in the magisters chamber, dripping water all over the floor! I thought they we're going to be mad at me, but Inethven just laughed and helped me dry off with a spell so i could put my robes back on (Quithas didn't look too happy about that, i think he would have made me walk all through the city dripping water everywhere!).

Now i'd better go read that book, i hope i manage to stay awake long enough!
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Tue May 27, 2008 2:01 pm

26th May

I wish i hadn't gone back to Silvermoon after the meeting tonight. What i saw there made me feel so helpless and sad...to see a person pushing away the people trying to help him...i hope the Spirits and the Loa can bring him some help.

I wonder if that was what Ryleen meant when she warned me not to try any of Jimar's 'special' drink...I don't want to ever be so turned around inside my own head that i try to push away the people that care about me.

Ryleen didn't seem her usual self either when i saw her in Silvermoon. She turned up while Deyy and her freind were trying to calm the Tauren and just asked me if a recgonised a name. I said i didn't (not sure i even remember the name she said now) and then she hurried away. I hope no more bad things have happened!

Well, i'll keep this short tonight...maybe i'll find somewhere safer to keep the poem Jimar wrote me (its getting a bit sqashed up in my glove!). I promised Deyy and Ryleen i'd be careful around him... i know he's older than me and he seems to be a little too fond of that strange drink he was offering to Gul'zayne, but...well, i guess he just makes me feel kinda special. I wish i knew what made them worry so much... maybe i should write to Vypra and ask her...
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:07 pm

2nd June

(The writing is smudged and the page seems to have got a little wet in places)

I don't really know where to start...

I'm too tired to really cry now ...and i think i was too shocked at first...anyhow, i don't want to wake Dewina (my new freind, i hope. She's asleep in the next bed).

I don't think i got half of what Ryleen was saying, even though i was really trying to understand. At first i was upset she hadn't told me sooner, like maybe she was trying to hide it from me (she and Deyy were trying to persuade me not to see him after all) ...but Deyy was really crying...i mean really upset about what happened. I guess Ryleen just wanted to have something to cheer me up before she told me.

I almost preferred it when i was starting to think he wasn't that interested in a silly little whelp like me after all. [smudged]lly, but at least i know. I can help look stuff up and maybe...well, there are lots of books in the Library of the Scarlet Monastary. One of them might mention this Spirit or whatever it is, that stole Jimar's soul.

Thats why i'm so tired...i went to see an old Tauren in Thousand Needles. He had me do all sorts of things. Tests to make my mind and body and spirit stronger... and i do feel stronger! I think, at last, i'm ready to try and sneak into the Monk's library.

[smudged] about it tomorrow...i gotta get some sleep.
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:52 pm

9th June

Oh....i just can't explain how giddy i feel right now...just...i...i need to calm down...

Okay, so, there we were at the meeting. Me and Deyy, Zanick, Gul'zayne and Gen'jin and Rezip. Zanick had talked about the people on our 'red list' and reminded us that the guild bank was full to bursting with stuff some of us newer recruits could use.

Then there was something about an ex-guild member that wanted to rejoin. We all thought they deserved another chance, but Zanick's going to give them a task to prove themselves...I kinda forgot most of that though when Jimar walked in.

Ugh...it made me shiver to see him like that. He was so...chilling i guess is the only word i can use...and he wouldn't look at me. Right at first we all thought, or hoped, Ryleen must have managed to get his soul back...but it was pretty obvious that things wasn't right.

I couldn't watch when Rezip cut Jimar's arm with his axe...but it was the look on Deyy's face when she went to heal that cut...well, i couldn't see anything, but i think the one who stole Jimar's soul had sent something to make sure Jimar did what he was told, something pretty nasty, i think that scared me more than anything.

I couldn't stop shaking then, all the time while Jimar was telling the others how they could help him...(i tried to offer my help too, but he still wouldn't even look in my direction) and then they went off and get some things together ...bits of scorpion, fish bones and stuff like that...and...the juice of a cactus pear squeezed on the thigh of...of a Vir pure young girl. (Rezip made a really big deal about that part!). Zanick went and sorted it out, even though i offered to help with that bit (i guess it wasn't difficult to see how embarrassed i was) then we all went outside and Gen'jin made a fire and they threw the stuff on it...and then somehow, Levi the Spirit was talking through Jimar... between them, Rezip and Gul'zayne manged to get him to agree to give Jimar's soul back if they brought him something he wanted, something from Ragefire chasm. Gul'zayne, Rezip and Deyy and Zanick all took off there. Me, Gen'jin and Zak, would have just slowed them down...and anyhow...the Spirit said somebody had to keep the fire going to keep him there or we would loose this chance.

Well, it seem to take ages of course and i was just sitting there, hoping this was gonna work...and finally he looked at me! It was still the Spirit in there, but he didn't look so cold and harsh. He said ...well, i can't remember the exact words... but basically i think he said that i made Jimar maybe want to be a better person or something....

Anyhow...the others got back from Orgrimmar with the last thing we needed and put them on the fire
too. Well, i was worried for a few moments when he seemed to pass out, but it didn't last long (i'm still not sure that pure, fresh sqeezed fruit juice was actually part of the ritual, but he sure swigged it down when he revived so maybe it was) and then Jimar was running aroung and laughing and i was so happy i thought i would explode (Deyy was crying again but i think its 'cos she was happy everything worked out okay) and we all ran down to the beach and there was lots of splashing about and being giddy ...(and i managed to embarrass myself again running around half dressed infront of all the guys!) ..then...Jimar asked me if i wanted to go dance with him, like we said we would that night we swam at the oasis.
So off we went and danced for a while before he had to go... and he told me again that i was pretty! (i'm going to have to get used to that, if i carry on just blushing and mumbling all the time he's going to think i'm a complete idiot!). He said he didn't want me staying up too late and falling behind in my studies and asked for just one thing from me before he went...

and, well, thats my first kiss i guess...just a little touch of my lips to his cheek...but i'm never going to forget it.
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:56 pm

(( I'm offline -one- evening and it feels like I miss everything... Crying or Very sad Oh well, it will be interesting when Ry hears about it ic, I guess ))
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicka Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:04 pm

((So Jimar is healthy again? Did the story finally have a happy ending?))
Snicka
Snicka
Warlord

http://heritageofzuljin.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:30 pm

((seem that way doesn't it Smile ))
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Chabat's Diary Empty Zanick's secret

Post  Zanick Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:04 pm

Where I managed to get cactus pear juice squeezed on the thigh of a female virgin, at short notice, in Sen'jin village, on a moon-day evening, may have to be a secret that I take to my grave. For Jimar's sake, that is. *grin*

All I will say is, as my uncle taught me, there is more than one way to skin a boar . . . .
Zanick
Zanick
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicka Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:13 pm

((Because it was very much offtopic, I moved our discussion about Azhkir here:
https://heritageofzandalar.forumotion.com/friends-an-enemies-f8/a-member-rejoining-t146.htm
Go on with your diary, Chabat (Vypra)!))
Snicka
Snicka
Warlord

http://heritageofzuljin.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:48 pm

16th june

I really should be studying right now, but I just can’t concentrate.

Poor Deyy and Ry, both so upset…I really hope they can sort things out between them.

The evening started so well too...

I bumped into Jimar on my way to the meeting and he gave me some presents! There was a clam shell, some pretty fish scales and some of that funny crinkly seaweed… and he gave me a flower too! (He’s so sweet to be thinking of me like that).

Then he showed me his new pet, a black Kingsnake that he said I could name…so I called it Slithers (I hope it’s not too silly, but Jimar said it was okay).

Anyway, by that time we were a bit late for the meeting so we swam round the coast (we had to watch out for sharks…and I think I saw one!) instead of running all the way through Durotar. There wasn’t many there when we arrived though, so it wasn’t too bad.

Zanick told us about the new Tanner she hired to look after the guilds stock of animal skins and said she hadn’t seen that one that had wanted to rejoin the guild (Azhkir I think it was). Ryleen seemed pretty distracted all night, turns out she’s really worried about Gando. She was really hoping he would be at the meeting but he never showed…I really hope he’s okay!

Deyy was a little late, but she brought a couple of friends with her. Now…what were their names…oh, I remember… Stargazer (such a pretty name) and …oh…I know the other one began with an A…oh well, I’m sure it will come back to me later.

Oh yeah…Zanick reminded us that Boss Snicka should be back in about 10 days. I can’t wait to hear all about his trip! (Jimar made me laugh…going on about pirate witch doctors ). Zakirma was excited too. He’s not met the Warlord ‘cos he joined the Heritage after Snicka left.

Deyy started acting a bit strange about that point. I’m not sure who Zanick was more worried about, as Ryleen was telling us how she hadn’t seen Gando for days just then.
Jimar offer Deyy one of his ‘medicines’ but she said no (I still don’t think she trusts him) so he didn’t bother about it after that.

Well, that was pretty much it really. Zanick asked if there was anything anybody needed the guilds help with…I wasn’t going to mention about my needing to go to the Scarlet Monastry just then (both Ryleen and Deyy seemed to upset to want me bothering them with a trip to a dusty old Library full of crazy humans!) but Zanick asked me so I had to say something then. Jimar doesn’t seem keen on me going there, but its not like I’m going alone so I should be okay…I promised him I’d be really careful anyway… I think he’s okay about it now. Then Zanick reminded everybody about needing to arrange a group to go Kara’zhan. Gul’zayne was pretty eager to be involved. I think he’s been there before though…maybe he still thinks there’s more to be discovered inside the tower?

I decided to head off then. I wanted to have a little chat with my old teacher, keep him up to date with how my studies are going.

After that I had some things I had to do in Ashenvale…that’s when I heard Ry and Deyy arguing over the spirit-talk.
I think Deyy was drunk…she kinda sounded a bit like her Tauren friend did that time when we saw him in Silvermoon. It was horrible hearing them both so upset and I tried to help…but eventually Ryleen said she just couldn’t deal with Deyy anymore and she shut us out. I hope Deyy hasn’t done anything crazy…I had to leave the spirit-link too after a while…so here I am…supposedly studying, but I can’ think straight…I’m so worried about them both!

I think I’ll try to get some sleep now…I’m never gonna get any reading done that’s for sure!
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:03 pm

17th june (morning)

Well...i had a pretty bad night's sleep so i spent the morning wandering round Silvermoon just looking at the shops.

I got to chatting to one of the Alchemists and i was telling her about the presents Jimar gave me. She told me she had a little something that would make the pretty fish scales keep their shine and when i told her i would decorate the front of my diary with them, she gave me some glue to stick them on with.

I asked her if there was someway i could put that nice clam shell on a necklace so i could wear it and she said that if i cleaned it up and shined it up with the same stuff she gave me for the fish scales, there was a Jewelcrafter that might put it on the necklace for me.

I've got them soaking in the solution right now, so i reckon i'll do some reading and go there this evening.
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:52 am

23rd June

So...another meeting...another crazy evening!

Well, it started out really good. I joined the spirit-talk and found out Boss Snicka was back! Then, i met my old freind Araline at Razor Hill and she said she'd come to the meeting with me so we could go dance at the festival ribbon pole after.

Jimar was there when we arrived ( and Rezip, Gando and Zanick and Deyy were there too). I hadn't seen him all week and i wanted to go straight over, but i thought that would be a bit rude so i sat with Araline for a bit first...then i made like i wanted to pet Slithers the snake so i could go over to him ( i think he liked my new festival dress...but its hard to tell with Jimar sometimes!).

Snicka was there ofcourse with his girlfreind Torschka (she has such pretty hair. Its Van'da...the same colour as Vypra's). Zanick welcomed him back and there was this formal little bit where she kinda handed the guild back to Snicka ( i guess thats a tradition or something) and then she told us about a Festival Walk that's been planned for all the Horde guilds. I can't wait to go on that...and there's a party at the end (i asked Jimar if he would like to go with me...and he said yes!).

Then...well, i don't really know what happened. Suddenly everbody was getting all annoyed with each other and Rezip and Jimar kept speaking in Zandali and Deyy was getting angry because she thought they were saying nasty things about her and Zanick and Snicka got angry because it was rude to Deyy to do that...anyway, Zanick put her foot down and everything seemed to calm down again (it feels strange she's not in charge anymore. I'm glad Boss Snicka is back but She took really good care of things while he was away).

Anyway, i was a bit upset then and i didn't really pay attention when Deyy was talking about some meeting She went to with Deras.

Then Jimar just got up and left! It had been so nice sitting there with his arm around me ...and then he just walked out, not a word to anybody!

I was too wrapped up in my own thougts to really listen to anything else until they started talking about Kara'zhan again. Deyy said she'd actually been there and would be able to help organise an expidition. 10 mighty warriors! ...Not a description that applies to me! (and i'm kinda glad...it sounds a terrible place) And Deyy sounded so confident talking about tactics and things.
Well...i got to see how impressive the others looked when there was an attack on the village. They didn't find any of the attackers, but they all ran out to defend the village (even Araline helped...and i just stayed in the inn...I just didn't know what to do).

The meeting ended not long after. Zanick was going to meet with Snicka later to tell him more about what had happened while he was away. Anyway, me and Araline ran to the festival tent outside Razor Hill (Araline let me win that race to cheer me up i'm sure. She usually beats me if i don't use magic!) and we danced there for a bit, and Djinja was there for a bit too, then we went off to do our own thing. I had to get back to my studies ( Inethven says i don't have to work so hard while its midsummer...but i don't want to get behind). I still need to go to the Scarlet Library at some point...but that can wait until after the festival. I doubt they're going anywhere!
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:12 pm

29th June

I’m probably going to regret this tomorrow…I’ve only had about 4 hours sleep…but Its hard enough just sitting here long enough to write this!

I went on the walk to visit the festival fires last night. It was kinda fun…Araline was there, and Snicka and Zanick. Djinja met us at Razor Hill…oh and there was an Elf with us too. He was funny.

I know its supposed to be kinda serious, honouring the flames and all that…but it was fun dancing at the ribbon poles. Djinja really seemed to enjoy it. He carried on going round and round for ages after the rest of us started feeling dizzy! A couple of Tauren joined us at the Crossroads and we walked all the way to Thunder Bluff.

Snicka and Djinja left us there and we watched some torch juggling and Jimar met up with us. The others went ahead while we chatted for a bit. It was getting late then so we eventually headed back to Orgrimmar.

We had a real good party. The Tauren that stayed with us was juggling torches again, so many, it was like it was raining fire!
Rrak (that was the Elf’s name) had one of those Braziers with a dancing fire spirit in it and we all had fun dancing with it (I think Jimar really liked how it turned us into fire spirits too).

Zanick and Araline had to leave and the Elf and Tauren decided to go to the Broken Keel so Jimar asked me if I wanted to join him for a little picnic by the little lake in the valley of honour. I was pretty hungry by then...but I’d have gone anyway. It was nice and we had some cooked meats and melon juice (I really like the melon…I wonder if he knew).
Jimar told me about ‘mind music’ while we were there. I’m not sure I really got it…it was like dancing to music in your own head…anyway, I think I need to practice more.

Then he asked me if I’d like to see his house. I was kinda nervous…I don’t think I’ve been alone with him like that since we went for that swim at the oasis, but I wanted to see so I said yes.

I didn’t really know what to expect…it wasn’t exactly like I thought a witchdoctor’s house would be…then again, I’ve never really been in a witchdoctor’s house before.
Anyway, he had one of those bubbly pipe things and asked me if I wanted to try (I’ve seen them in Silvermoon and been told not to use them). I wasn’t going to but …well, he said it was okay… it did make me cough a bit but I think I wasn’t doing right. Maybe I’ll try it again sometime and see if I can get the hang of it (I don’t know why people worry about it…apart from making me cough, it didn’t do anything bad).

He started asking me about my parents after that…I tried not to cry ( I haven’t for ages now) but when he asked about momma…I couldn’t help it. Its more because I don’t really know what happened that I get upset. Anyway, Jimar said that he can help me speak to their spirits…they won’t be able to speak back, but at least I can let them know that I’m okay and that I miss them.

We just chatted for a bit after that. Jimar was asking how come I decided to study in Silvermoon rather than with our own magic users. Its difficult to find arcane users among trolls though. Most seem to stick with the elemental magics. The Elves know lots about it though. They make you take it really slowly though ‘cos arcane magic is dangerous. I think he’s worried about me, which is really sweet! I’m being really careful though. Its mostly just reading dusty old books anyhow.

It was really late by then so Jimar offered to take the zeppelin with me to Undercity so he could walk me home (hopefully I’ll get to learn the portal spells soon so we can go everywhere by magic). I think he was actually quite impressed with the elves city. That fountain as you come out of the sunspire is really pretty.

He gave me a goodnight kiss then (he always seems to ask for permission …It makes me feel really special) and I went all light headed and had to remind myself to breathe!
I could have stayed like that forever, with our arms round each other…but we went our separate ways and now here I am, sat on the edge of the fountain where he left me last night.

Maybe I’ll go for a walk…I might just write Vypra another letter first though…
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:56 am

30th June

It was quite a nice little meeting tonight. Deyy seemed very cheerful...it was...a little strange...but then again, her freind Nenya became the Forsaken emmisary to the Heritage, so that was a good thing (well...i sort of caught Ryleen giving her a funny look...but then, Nen is a warlock and lots of folks have a thing about all that demon summoning stuff).

Snicka mentioned about the firewalk and thanked everybody that was able to make it.

Then Snicka asked Deyy if she'd had chance to get any plans together for their expedition to Kara'zhan. She said they would need help from some of the other guilds but that she was sure that, with Deras, they should be able to get a little help from the Greywolves. Nenya said she'd see what she could do, so i think we'll be talking about that again next week.

I kinda missed the last thing...Snicka was talking about some meeting he had to go to near Silvermoon...but i was too tired to really hear what he said.

I just headed straight back to my room to write this before i get an early night.

Still waiting for a reply from Vypra...
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:10 pm

Letter sent to Vypra (29th June):

Hi Vypra,

Hope things are going well with you and the rest of the club. Have you all been enjoying the fire festival as much as me?
I got one of those pretty festival dresses…I don’t suppose you got one?

I went on a walk to honour the flames with some of my friends from the guild (the Heritage that is) today. It was good fun. I wish you could have been there. I’m really starting to feel like we’re a big family, all doing stuff together like that. Araline came too and a couple of others joined us later on.

Jimar met us at Thunder Bluff and for a bit of a party in Orgrimmar after the walk. Then the two of us went for a picnic and he took me to see his house and then he took me home.

oh Vypra…I can’t explain how amazing it felt when he kissed me goodnight. He’s always so nice to me…but I can tell Ryleen and Deyy don’t trust him.
I know he’s older than me but, I don’t understand what they’re so worried about! I just want somebody to tell me!

You know all about boys… and girls, will you please tell me? I won’t be a whelp forever…

Please help me…I don’t want to do anything wrong!

Chabat
-xxx-
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:17 pm

Reply sent to Chabat 1st July:

Hey Chabat,

The fire festival has been pretty good thanks. I didn’t get the dress…you know me…but I did get one of those braziers of the dancing flame. They are so much fun!

The Keel has been going well until very recently. Some poor girl was poisoned by a madman with a grudge last Tuesday. Some of us treid to heal her but it was no use, and Deyy took it pretty badly.
I gave Yma (that was the girl's name) a memorial, but it wasn’t much …a few words to offer to the Loa that they grant her a safe journey.

She can’t have been much older than you…

Anyway, Jimar has a certain …reputation. It’s not something I would worry about, but as you say…I do have plenty of ‘experience’. The best advice I can give you is don’t do anything you’re not totally happy with….and don’t do anything Ryleen wouldn’t do!

Although…I guess I’ve been avoiding this longer than I should have. Alright, we’ll have that little chat soon.

Vypra
-x-
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:49 pm

4th July

Well, I finally got to have a little chat with Vypra. She sent me a message to meet her this evening. I'd hoped to meet Jimar and enjoy the last night of the fire festival but i think this was a lot more important!

She didn't seem to be bothered about sparing me any embarassment, i mean she even brought pictures!

...and when she got the rabbits out i nearly died!

I kinda feel a bit better now...not so much like an ignorant little kid anyhow...still, it makes me a bit more nervous. At least i know i'm not ready for that yet...and i can always ask Vypra for more advice when i am....
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:15 pm

7th July

Ah well..the holiday is over and its back to studying for me. Inethven has a lot of reading for me to do...more stuff about 'focussing the arcane energies'. That elf-mage Elirnil (or whatever his name is) seemed to think it was a very important aspect of the training and enouraged me to read the tomes carefully...well, i'm glad to have something to take my mind off what happened this evening anyway.

Poor Deyy...i thought she didn't seem quite right last week but tonight...its like she's split into two people and neither of them seem to be with it!

I'm so glad Ryleen is there for her...

I think Jimar surprised everybody tonight...Deyy had been acting very strange, disrupting Snicka's report on the meeting with the Illidari and giving a garbled report about the greywolves agreeing to join the expidition to Kara'zhan...then she just lost it completely! Somehow, he was able to calm her down...and took a real big risk to help her.

He gave Deyy a little bear-type doll...only its not really a toy. He said it would help him to find out whats wrong with her...only its kinda linked to him, so if anything happens to it, Jimar could be hurt too!

We managed to finish the meeting eventually. Boss Snicka said that two guilds had asked us for help, but that we probably wouldn't because they were people he didn't trust. He asked Zanick to hold the next meeting 'cos he was going to be busy and when he asked if anybody else had anything to ask, i reminded everybody that i need to go into the Scarlet Monastary lirbary...there's quite a list of books that i'm going to need now!

Jimar made me giggle when he asked about learning to sail. I think he still wants to try and be a pirate even though he seemed to accept Snicka's veiw that it wasn't the Zanadli way.
Anyway, he went of with Gando and Gul'zayne after the meeting. They're trying to contact the spirits to help Deyy.

I'm going to help too...i'm going to get those books and study all day, every day until i find something that will help!
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:10 pm

21st July

I wasn’t sure I could keep writing this diary after what happened but the others keep asking me about it…maybe I can show them this… and if nothing else it will remind me I’m not the only one with problems…

I still don’t really know what He wanted me for…all I got from Emmy (that’s His assistant) was that it was some kind of experiment.

Anyway, I got pretty sick when they were keeping me in the pit. I think it was Emmy that persuaded Him to let me stay out of there. They did say something about needing me healthy if their plan was going to work.

It still makes me shudder when I remember the sound of his voice...so cold, like He never cared for anything in His life…calling me ‘fleshy’, like I was something disgusting to Him.

Although…there was that one time…He said to Emmy he thought I was attractive…for a troll. Ugh, it makes me feel ill thinking about that!
Well, more ill I suppose, I still don’t feel well. I’m so thirsty all the time, and those sores on my body are still there…I think the Aldor priests are starting to worry...

Oh...the others asked about Emmy…what she was like and the stuff she did for Him. I couldn’t remember much although I’m sure I’d recognise her voice if I heard it again. Oh, and she did do some healing magic on me when i first started feeling ill…

I hope it wasn’t a mistake to go to the meeting tonight. I kinda zoned out at the start. It was just so nice being back there in the sunshine with the guild around me…

Well, that didn’t last too long. After a while I started to feel nervous again. Every little noise made me jump and even though I knew Ryleen would make sure I got back to Shattrath okay, I still freaked out at the thought He might try to take me back again!

I kept have these coughing fits too. Ryleen had to conjure me some water in the end…
(I wish Jimar were around…I miss him lots and I felt so much safer with him, even though he couldn’t stop Him from taking me.)

Anyway, like I said, I’m not the only one with problems. It seems Deyy hasn’t got any better. The others decided that she couldn’t be the Sin’dorei emissary anymore but that she would stay with the Heritage as a ward…well; she can’t really go back to Silvermoon. I guess Ryleen is going to be busy, keeping an eye on the both of us.

Rezip said something that I’ve been thinking for a while, like the fact the troll and elf magic doesn’t mix well and that might have made things worse…I never got chance to check the books I got from the Scarlet Monastery but I guess I have time now, and the Aldor have some good books that might help too. They will have to do anyhow; I can’t face going back to Silvermoon yet ( i'll have to write a ltter to Inethven to explain things). I know i can go through the portal in Shattrath now…but it’s still too close to Undercity for my liking now that He’s going to be around.

(I nearly freaked out right there when they told me He’d joined the House of Sylvanas! Why would anybody want anything to do with somebody like Him? He surely couldn't have the same hold over them that he did with Emmy and the others i heard Him threaten?)

There was one nice surprise for me though… I got a promotion!

Snicka made me a Hexxer of the Hertitage…I’m so happy they trust me with the responsibility! (I really wish Jimar could have been there for that.)

It’s something to be proud of…and I’m going to try my best to get back to my studies soon. I don’t want them to be disappointed!
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:46 pm

23rd July

I got a letter (well, more of a package really) back from Inethven today. He thanked me for letting him know what had happened to me and said i could take as long as i needed to get better again.

I'd also explained a little about the research i've been doing into the differences between troll and elf magic and how exposure to the other races magic would affect each (i made sure not to mention that it was for Deyy though!).
He sent me some books that were part of elven studies of the trolls from when they were at war.

I'm not sure how much use they will be yet but i'll put everything i find in the guild's lore archive. If nothing else its interesting to see what another race thinks of our ways...even if its not always too flattering!
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:46 am

28th July

I don’t know how much longer I can carry on like this…tonight was so horrible!

It wasn’t Ryleen’s fault, I know that…but listening to her telling us all about how He caught her in Undercity and forced her stand trail…I just couldn’t take her saying His name all the time!

And then there was the argument about whether we stand by the Greywolves if they go to war with the House of Sylvanas and Jimar offering to sacrifice himself to get to Him so there won’t be a war….

How can one person cause so much pain and trouble? Why would He even want to? I don’t understand it. I still don’t really know why He took me! I know Emmy said something about experiments …but what kind?

I wish I could find out why He does all these terrible things…but I’m too scared even to leave Thunder bluff without Ryleen or Jimar.

Nobody else seems so afraid…even Vypra and He almost killed her! But I see Him…sneering at me every time I close my eyes!

I can’t go on this way. Not sleeping or eating properly…the others must think I’m such a weak silly little girl. I have to do something, I want to be strong…I can’t stand being so afraid like this all the time…
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:10 am

4th August

It was kind of a strange meeting tonight. At first there was only Zanick and me and Jimar and we thought it would be really short but while Zanick was telling us that Snicka had put forward some more people to be promoted (Jimar was one of them! He didn't seem very keen though), Shadowtroll showed up!

He's been away for such a long time ( He didn't even know about what happened to Barzovia!) and he had a pretty long chat with Zanick about wether the guild still was hostile towards him.

While that was going on, Stargaazer and Deras made it to the meeting and were in time for Zanick telling us about a couple of letters she'd had from Boss Snicka (He's away on Yojamba isle again. It seems an awful lot of work being a Warlord!).

First, she asked if anybody knew about a meeting that Snicka had been to with the Greywolf tribe. Well, i said i didn't know anything even though i'm still staying at the Bluffs, and Star said she was at that meeting but didn't really remember anything important. Zanick said she thought it might have had something to do with Him and the Greywolves going to war with the House of Sylvanas, so it was probably done in private.

Second, Snicka has decided that Ryleen should take over as tresh looking after the guild bank. I was trying to say more things this week to make up for being a bit of a nervous lump at the last meeting so i said i thought it was a good idea seeing as how Zanick seemed to have such lot to do with holding meetings and making sure everybody knows what's going on ans stuff ( i hope that was the right thing to say...).

I think Gul'zayne arrived about then, just as Zanick was asking if anybody had anything else to add. I told them all about the nice Tauren that helped me over the weekend and how he asked a healer from the greywolves to check on those sores that still haven't healed on my back and gave me something to help me sleep.

I almost wished i hadn't. Everybody looked really worried when i said that and asked about how come i still had these sores and who this Tauren was and stuff.
Anyway, they said they were going to check up on the Tauren and see what the Greywolves had to say about it all...and they asked me not to let anybody else do anything like that without checking with them first. I guess it was a bit silly, but he seemed so nice...and he didn't hurt me.
Of course, then Gul'zayne wanted to know how i'd got ill in the first place and i just couldn't tell him! Luckily Zanick said she'd explain it all later so as soon as the meeting finished i teleported back to the Bluff so they could talk about it.

I'd thought i was starting to get over all that. Life is so peaceful there and i've had time to go fishing and study, and cook and sew...but i still go to pieces whenever somebody mentions His name...
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:31 pm

11th August

I’m so…well; I don’t know how to describe it! I think …exhausted is closest… but in a good way.

I still can’t believe what we did…but I’m getting ahead of myself.

So, another meeting…but it was the most busy meeting we ever had since I’ve been in the Heritage!

I was a little shook up still when I got there after a forsaken scared the life out of me at the Bluff, but Ryleen calmed me down. It was so nice to see Kemsha and Ashya again (Ashya kept giggling at me for some reason…I must see if I can find out what that was all about) and we even had some Tauren turn up.

Vypra had told me about Liontooth before, but I think this is the first time I ever saw him up close…and he’s Huge! He asked me to step out of the meeting and chat to him for a while about… Him. He seemed really down, saying that he tried to help rescue me but it failed because of him, because He said they were the same.

I couldn’t believe he would think that…all He wants is to hurt people…Liontooth tried to help…even if it went wrong, he still tried!
He kinda looked a bit less depressed when he left…I did say he should talk to Vypra; she can be good at cheering people up sometimes.
Anyway, there was the other Tauren to talk to after that. Seems he wanted to clear a few things up with the rest of the guild like them warning me to stay away from him.

Oh…I just remembered. I said I’d meet him at the bluff after the meeting! I’ll have to try and find him today and say sorry. He wanted to check how I was doing, he was still looking worried when I went back to the meeting but I feel so much better now…

We had two new fellas join us last night too. Jum and … I forgot the other guy’s name but it was Djinja’s cousin anyway and Zanick introduced us to a new guy called Gorico that joined in the week. Its good to see all these new people, its just a shame Snicka was still away.

Zanick gave Ryleen her promotion to treasurer like Snicka had said. I’m sure she’ll do a great job and it will give Zanick more time to sort the rest of us out!

Deyy turned up near the end of the meeting. It felt like I hadn’t seen her for such a long time. She seemed a little different than she had before. The other meetings she came to since she got ill she was kinda real child-like. Wanting to go and play instead of sitting with us but she sat there okay… I found out why later.

We finished the meeting after Gulzayne brought up the expedition to Kara’zhan and Zanick said they would try and get underway very soon. Ryleen made a portal so me and Deyy could get back to the Bluff together.

We had a bit of a chat while we were walking back to the inn and she told me a secret…I won’t even write it here as I promised her I would say a word to anyone but after that, we both kinda had a bit of a tearful moment. She’s been feeling so lonely ‘cos nobody really wanted to worry her with all the things going on…but its not hard to tell that Ryleen has had a lot to worry about lately. I guessed that’s why she seems to be acting a little older than she was. Deyy’s been as scared as I have. Some memories that she lost when Jimar separated her from Lyranne…I think they might be still there in some way.

If only we had spoken to each other sooner. Still it was as much to do with talking to Liontooth earlier that made me agree to go to the Scarlet Monastery with her.
She’s still strong and very brave. Even though we were both scared to go, she said we had to do it! We both want to help the tribe and we can’t do that if we hide away at the Bluff all the time like little girls and the thought of Him…hurting so many people, not just me…I can’t let it ruin my life anymore!

So…off we went. We got our stuff and flew to Orgrimmar before taking a Zeppelin to Tirisfal.

It was the hardest thing I ever did stepping off onto the tower, but Deyy held my hand while a forsaken went past us and she got me down to the ground.
I had to just focus on the back of my raptors head when we went past the place where He captured me that night. I wasn’t so bad after that. We got to the Monastery faster than I thought we would…but then I had to run last time. Deyy was fantastic. She just didn’t stop all the way through. She beat those Scarlet guys hard and she shined!

We were both pretty stunned by the end. I don’t think the monks will recover from that too soon! I tried my hardest and by the time we finished I felt stronger somehow though I couldn’t have done it without Deyy…then again, she said she couldn’t have done it without me either, though I’m starting to think both of us had somebody watching over us right then… ‘The spirits provide’, I’ve heard Vypra say it a few times… she could be right.

That was when it hit me just what we did…and I realised I was going to have to go into Undercity… all those forsaken around me…and I was going to have to go all the way down to the Queen’s chamber and speak to the Dreadlord!
I’m still not sure how we got through there…I do know Deyy seemed as scared as I felt, but she got me there and made me talk to Varithmas when I just wanted to run away and get out of there.

And then it was over. I had my reward for doing my job and we both pressed our hearthstones and that took us back to Shattrath.

I half thought about teleporting to Silvermoon and telling Inethven I would come back and study with him right there and then…but it all started to catch up with me. I felt all giddy and I remembered that I hadn’t fed Mr Paws, so I took the portal to Thunder Bluff instead.

There seemed to be an awful lot of folks about but I managed to get a spot by the pond so I could catch some fish for our supper (I realised I hadn’t eaten either!) and I hardly even got afraid by the forsaken lady that smiled at me…well, maybe a little bit but not as much as I freaked out at the other guy earlier on…

I know its not gonna be like it was…but I think the spirits are watching over me and I will get better… and I feel like Deyy might even get better too.
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next