Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A visit to the spirit realm.

5 posters

Go down

A visit to the spirit realm. Empty A visit to the spirit realm.

Post  Gul'Jun Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:24 pm

Gul'jun rumbled through the undergrowth looking around for focus site for his ritual, things at the valley had gotten worse since his return, zanick had died and he had lost control of his self, angering the spirits and loseing his powers in the process, he then suddenly stopped... looking ahead at a body on the ground, it looked like another troll, wearing what he thought was a heritage tabard... he carefully walked over to the body, drawing his hammer and looking around for the killers, seeing nothing he bend down, turning the body over and takeing a look at the face.

" Hmm... dis not be one of da heritage " he spoke softly to himself, looking over the body for any effects or information to find out who it was, he heard a twig snap from behind him, turning round sharply to see what it was, he met a blunt end of a mace to his face, knocking him out cold.

Gul'jun slowly awoke looking around dazed, he tried to move but he was now tied to a tree.

" I think he is awake " a voice spoke
" better be... ive been waiting for this all day " a second voice grunted

Gul'jun finally came out of his daze and looked at the people talking, a small group of four orcs, all guards from the orc camp in the vale.

" Please.. why have you done this to me " gul'jun questioned

" Shut up murderer " one of the orcs snapped, and hit him again with his mace

" You killed nine orcs... nine.. all of them where friends of ours, we're here to get revenge on you and your filthy tribe for what they have done " the orc bellowed

" I .. i was the only one who did this, my tribe did nothing, this i promise you.. " he replied

" well... this sort of makes the job easier " the orc grunted then grinned

" Easier, what do- " Gul'jun stopped mid sentance

He looked down, to see one of the orcs swords sticking into him... a look of pain and fear on his face, he began to cough up blood and feel faint all over his body. Help.. Help orcs are killing me!, he yelled into the link for aid, not remember he had closed his mind earlier to concentrate.

The orcs laughed and walked away, leaveing him to die, alone and afraid in the jungle, he coughed and spluttered as he tried to break free from his bonds, still screaming for help into the link, somehow he managed to break one of his hands free, but it was of little use, his body was to exhausted to do anything, he could only lay there and die..he didn't want to give up.. if only he could stay alive till the heritage came for him, he quickly felt around on the floor, for something - anything to help him break free, feeling his backpack, which the orcs had left lyeing next to him, he managed to pull out a vial, containing a yellowish liquid

" This... wasn't how i was to .. use this..b...but i have to stay alive... " he quietly muttered and mustered the strength to pop the top of and down the contents.. a few seconds later his eyes glowed a small taint of yellow... then he slipped quietly into death.
Gul'Jun
Gul'Jun
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

A visit to the spirit realm. Empty Re: A visit to the spirit realm.

Post  Snicka Sat May 01, 2010 11:34 am

What? Now Gul'Jun got killed by the Warsong Blades too?
These orcs are not kidding when it comes to vendetta.
Snicka
Snicka
Warlord

http://heritageofzuljin.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Sat May 01, 2010 11:46 am

No, these are random npc orcs, not players. Grom'gol orcs, I'd imagine.
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Sat May 01, 2010 12:02 pm

there won't be much of the guild left at this rate... Wink

good story tho Gul'jun
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicka Sat May 01, 2010 12:10 pm

Vypra may be joking, but she has a point.
Because of the various conflicts, our already tiny fellowship is being grinded down to even smaller numbers.
We lost Corigo and Lyranne against the House; Zanick (and the three children, though they were not player characters) against the Blades; now Gul'jun against these orcs. Some have left because they do not want to be associated with "traitors" of the Horde. And some are simply disappearing in a zeppelin crash. Wink
Snicka
Snicka
Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Sat May 01, 2010 1:26 pm

One would think that "A visit to the spirit realm" doesn't sound all that permanent..
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicka Sat May 01, 2010 1:28 pm

So is it one of the "game card expired, give an explanation" kind of stories?
Snicka
Snicka
Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka Sat May 01, 2010 3:05 pm

That is grave number 7 ... starts to count funeral money ...

Well I guess it is the game card problem, so ... Gul'Jun ... were do Had'nka find your body?
Hadunka
Hadunka
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gul'Jun Sat May 01, 2010 6:20 pm

sort of snicka.. i had wanted to do some sort of revenge story for the orcs on gul for awhile but never could think of something... this ties into something i had wanted to do which was to visit the spirit realm to meet his now dead wife .. unfortunatly he never got the chance to do the full ritual and drunk the potion prematurely... what happens now is anyones guess Wink
Gul'Jun
Gul'Jun
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gul'Jun Sun May 02, 2010 7:06 pm

Gul'juns eyes opened, his free hand grasping his chest for a moment, then the pain went, he wasn't sure if he was alive or dead... did the potion work?

He clambered to his feet, and looked down, there he was.. or his body was, in some orcish hut.. did they take his body to mock it even after death? he guessed he was in the spirit realm now.. or stuck between, the potion had meant to be drunk under a heavy ritual, but it wasn't.

Slowly he walked outside of the hut, looking around the camp.. it was grom'gol.. his body had been brought back to grom'gol.. thoughts ran through his mind like wildfire about himself and the heritage until he spotted a familiar orc talking to some others.. he moved closer to listen in to see what they where discussing... for a moment the words were distorted, sounded like they where speaking rubbish.. then he honed in

- Care what you think, i want you to question every orc here, find out who killed him " the familiar orc spoke

" Sergeant, it was some filthy troll, your own general ordered a blood fued on them.. you should be happy he is dead " one of the orcs spoke

The familiar orc grabbed the other orc by the scruff of the neck and pushed him up to a wall, a look of anger in his eyes

" I told you.. to question them.. not question me.. understood? " the familiar orc barked out

The other orc nodded slowly, and the familiar orc released his grip dropping him to the ground.

" Now go.. you have your orders " the familiar orc shouted

Gul'jun walked right up to the familiar orc and put his hand on his shoulder

" Ah galdrak... leave them alone, im a murderer remember ? i deserved this " He spoke softly

" He can't hear or feel you you know... " a voice spoke from behind him

A smile broke across his face, turning around sharply, to see a young female troll standing there.

" Seljan ! " Gul'jun cried out, running towards the troll and picking her up in a hug with his hands
" I.. i never thought i would see you again seljan... " he spoke, tears flowing down his face
the femlale troll hugged him even more, planting a kiss on his cheek
" I am glad you are finally here my husband.. you have alot to do, if we are to return you to your body before it is to late " she replied

The pair stopped hugging each other, the female troll took his hand and they walked of into the light.
Gul'Jun
Gul'Jun
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down