The fall of the Ancestor spirit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The fall of the Ancestor spirit

Post  Gen'jin on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:58 pm

Here is a quick script to what is gonna transpire for Gen'jin's IC return:

Zul'ros situation is getting dire. The foul Spirit Zen'zil is near to fully control The shared body.
So they decide to contain Zen'ros in a ritual circle should the spirit take full controll. However they fear the Totems will NOT hold long, once the spirit has full controll.

during thier discussion on what to do, the former and missing Primal, Gen'jin is mentioned... Also under the spirits bondage, He left months ago to find a way to free himself of his shackles.

They know he was on to somthing, and with him as the only hope for Zul'ros they dispatch a party to follow his tracks.

The party tracks Gen'jin to Gadgetzan where the inkeeper (after a little "disussion") shares With them Gen'jins left behind belongings.
among the belongings They find a bundle of scrolls, containing Gen'jins Mémoires.

Reading through them, they discover Gen'jin had plans using the legendary Sword "Sul'thraze the Lasher", a sword used by an ancient Sandfurry Hero to combaten the Silithid hordes.

The story tells the sword at some point was broken in two, and two swords were forged from it, and they acording to the legend are passed on to the Sandurry Chieftains and high priestes for generations.

They Decide to pay the sandfurry a visist, and manages to claim one of the two swords, but are then forced to retreat (it is a whole tribe to fight).

Back home again, the situation is critical. Zen'ros is about to break free and they have no choice but to confront him. Using the half of the legendary sword they claimed they atempt to seal away Zen'zil, but the sword is not strong enough, and Zen'ros nearly kills it's wielder, but Then Gen'jin apears, blocking his attack. Gen'jin then opens his bag and reveals the other sword needed to form the Legendary blade. He Quickly gives it to the wielder of the other sword, and he/she creates "Sul'thraze the Lasher", and purges Zul'ros of Zen'zil with one strike.

Gen'jin then banishes The spirit to the netherworld.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The one who will wield "Sul'thraze the Lasher" will have to oocl'y farm ZF for it (Cheiftain, and basilisk guy in cave). H
owever shoud no one be able to do so, Kazjo has the sword "Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds".

Should we have to, the script will be as follow:

Zen'ros is contained but he breaks loose! and the Heritage will have to fight him right away. during the fight Gen'jin will apear with the blade "Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds" - the very sword wielded by Zen'zil during the first war against Hakkar.

He then throws the blade to kazjo who wields it against Zen'ros.

Story continues as in first script.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you people think of the two scripts? when can we begin? And will Gen'jin resume as Primal...or somthing else?
Gen'jin
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The fall of the Ancestor spirit

Post  Zul'Ros on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:46 am

Well, first of all, the "situation is getting dire" concept just won't work.
Ros is currently in the spirit realm, searching for Ry's children, and Zen'zil has full control of the body until he's back. Not only that, but the Heritage is fully aware of this.
Second, why would he ever risk his new-found body in confronting the Heritage head-on? He's hardly an idiot, even if you make him into one of those cliché "evul villains". If you wanna get into a fight, you'll have to provoke him first, and the only good way for that i can think of right now would be meeting Gen'jin in person (which pretty much contradicts the script). Though i'm open for suggestions.
And the last thing. Banishing him is cool and all, but... are you really sure it's the best way? He's supposed to be a powerful spirit, and we could definitely use that power in our current state. The way for it ranges from defeating and subduing him (the "bad" way) to convincing him to become a guardian spirit of Antu'Rah (the "good" way) and is pretty much up to you and how badly you want to fight him. I won't insist on any certain way to deal with him though. After all, even killing him won't hurt us at the very least.
Zul'Ros
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gen'jin on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:59 pm

Ahh i see i misunderstood Ros situation there, sorry Razz

i get your point about subduing Zen'zil, but I don't think Gen'jin would not even consider doing somthing like that. He is the Servant of the Loa of dead Bwon Samdi, and thus belive in the tranquility of the grave, and upholds the princip that it should not be disturbed.

I think am gonna think a little more about i be back to ya Wink
Gen'jin
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka on Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:49 pm

there is also the frendly warlock .... mmmh slurp .. a spirit Wink

But seriesly ... if you ind it as interesting way to spike the turn of event ... I kan bring my warlock in to the turn of events ...
He sure can trap a spirit in a gem, or what else you feel like. As long as I know what will happen to him Wink
This warlock have helped them in the past .. one time in the open ... and .... hehehehehe.
Hadunka
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gen'jin on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:14 pm

Okay heres another try^^

On Gen'jin's journy he discovered how to break his bond with Zen'zil, by studying a set of tablets, which he had to search the whole world to find, since it was originally written down and copied, but since then the diffrent collections had been scattered, and most missing important parts, which he then had to puzzle together.

Anyway, in order to reverse the pact Gen'jin has to become stronger than Zen'zil, which currently would take years. However Zen'zil may have gained a new Avatar (body) but his full power has yet to channel itself into it.

Gen'jin hears of Zul'ros fate, and decides now is the time to confront Zen'ros. However Zen'ros know he is not as his full power, so he has hidden himself deep inside The Sunken temple (he is among the original founders of the temple, so ofc he is welcomed by the Atal'ai)

Gen'jin tracks Zen'ros to the Temple. He realises he needs help, and tracks down Ryleen, and informs her to gather the others, but NOT through the spirit link, as Zen'ros might be listening.

The party heads to the temple, and fight thier way deep into the temple.

Zen'ros is waiting for them in the great pool/arena, in the basement part.

The Gen'jin distracts Zen'ros While 1the rest secretly activates the boss sommoun.

Gen'jin "/duels" Zen'ros and win/or loose, and once the duel is over, the Boss is sommouned. The mad Dire troll Atal'alarion , who is the sworn protector of the idol found on the lowest level of the temple, is fuled by berserkers rage and can NOT see the difrrence between freind and foe, and blindly attack anyone who could snatch the sacret idol, and thus attacks Zen'ros while Gen'jin runs for cover. Zen'zil, defeated or not, is too weak to combatent Atal'alarion and is thus killed by him. Before Atal'alarion can kill the weakned Gen'jin the rest of the party rush in and aids him defating the dire troll.

Gen'jin quickly recovers and before Zen'zil's Spirits essence can gather (with the rest, yet to be channel to the avatar) Gen'jin capture Him through Voodoo (i just throw a stoneclaw totem Razz).

Now Gen'jin has Zen'zil's spirit trapped in a voodoo Totem which he declares he will "dispose" of properly later. I plan the will pray to his patron loa to take Zen'zil away, but i can also imagine he would be temped to keep this item of power as well ^^

Now that Zen'ros is dead, Gen'jin uses his powers as a Shadow Hunter to reconnect Zul'ros with his body, and ressurect him. As Zul'ros is still bound to the spirit link (I presume) Gen'jin ís ofc, tied to him and can channel His spirit through himself, and into Zul'ros own body.

Well this is my new plan, what do ya think? Smile
Gen'jin
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zul'Ros on Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:27 pm

Everything's great apart from that you can't duel inside the dungeons No
Zul'Ros
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz'jo on Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:38 pm

We can simply lure Zen'Ros out of the temple, fight, then he run inside and pretend to die.

Last edited by Kaz'jo on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaz'jo
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gen'jin on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:57 pm

hmm, strange i remember ya could duel, but maybe it's just me. Zul'ros is suposed to actully Die, to the boss (the duel was just fun, and a quick way to lower his health).
Gen'jin
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra on Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:01 pm

actually Gen'jin, we simulated a duel in sunken temple when Zen'il and 'Bats went there. Zen'zil is ooc'ly a DK so we had his ghoul act as a necromancer coming back after my first attack killed the npc priest there and we used AOE attacks and some emotes to make it work Smile

i hope that made sense 'cos reading it back, it looks a bit garbled... Razz

Vypra
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gen'jin on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:09 pm

I think we are ready, and i am ready to return, This week i am available:

All Friday and saturday - but not in the evenings
and all Sunday

how about folks?
Gen'jin
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz'jo on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:54 pm

Whole weekend, if my subscription lasts long enough.
Kaz'jo
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zul'Ros on Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:17 am

Same as Kaz'jo, apart from that i've renewed mine about a week ago Very Happy
Zul'Ros
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka on Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:06 pm

I am in ... still think using a lock would be fun to trap Zen'Zil in a shard ... but hey this works to Smile
Had or Lea ... I am there

Note: I think I am just starved on lock RP ... need to get a fix Wink
Hadunka
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gen'jin on Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:23 pm

Tumorrow Saturday 31/4, at 15:00 be there Razz
Gen'jin
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gen'jin on Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:01 pm

AH FUCK i completely forgot we got a Speicial day tumorrow, i am to help at the school. sorry Ros, but we have to move it to Sunday.

I am available all day, and the evening
Gen'jin
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zul'Ros on Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:10 pm

Sunday it is then Very Happy
Zul'Ros
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz'jo on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:24 pm

Bah. At Sunday I'm busy, REALLY have to go to my cousin' first communion (at least that's like my dictionary translates that). So - sorry, probably not me in there.
But I'll TRY to arrive.
//EDIT//
And I will, actually. At the evening I'm free.
Kaz'jo
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top