Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House activities in Stranglethorn

+6
Gul'Jun
Razeal
Hadunka
Rokalm
Archnazg
Ryleen
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

House activities in Stranglethorn - Page 2 Empty Re: House activities in Stranglethorn

Post  Zul'Ros Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:00 pm

Seriously, playing wars with the House was fun for the first time. Now it's kinda boring and doesn't seem to get us anywhere...
Zul'Ros
Zul'Ros
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

House activities in Stranglethorn - Page 2 Empty Re: House activities in Stranglethorn

Post  Ryleen Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:15 pm

If things play out as we hope, this should be the end of it.

...But then again, when does something ever go according to plan? Neutral
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphrati Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:39 pm

Seem ive been missing a lot of intrestin rp Sad

My summerwork takes up most of my time (including afternoon... Sleep )

Hmm...How should i make Eup.. react... being partially on both sides. She would go to death with her new family, and go against Deathstalkers (House prob control them) would be death.
Euphrati
Euphrati
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicka Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:04 am

I have not been there, but I think the situation is not as bad as you put it, Vypra. We don't have to accept the terms the House dictates; while Ryleen got herself into trouble, the Heritage is protected. And we are not at Horde territory now, interfering with Horde business: Stranglethorn is our land.

But I agree with Ros: it almost feels like the House is stalking us. We agree that we'll cause no more trouble for the Horde and retreat to Stranglethorn... why do they have to come exactly there to interfere with us? Yes, it's explained in the beginning that it's just a coincidence... but still.
Snicka
Snicka
Warlord

http://heritageofzuljin.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:55 am

yeah, i've been on a trip to insanity land so ignore my pessimism Razz

Good Things (TM) have come of this Wink

edit: and to explain away my rage-log last night - 'bats just got too stressed by it all, went invisi and is now hiding out with her old magic tutor Razz
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:21 am

I believe Archie has a bit of a vendetta against Ryleen. Also, I think the players enjoy the rp they get from messing with us. Smile But after tonight, there won't be much of it.

Long story short:

The House murdered Kaylima of the Silent Eye

Katalamach heard and got very angry.

Katalamach and every member of the Pact he could find went to UC to confront Archie and the House.

The House fled, leaving only the murderer behind.

The murdered was killed, chopped to pieces, burnt into ashes and the ashes were scattered all over eastern kingdoms from a zepp between stv and tirisfal.

The House are now hunted outlaws. I love you
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zul'Ros Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:26 am

Ryleen wrote:
The murdered was killed, chopped to pieces, burnt into ashes and the ashes were scattered all over eastern kingdoms from a zepp between stv and tirisfal.
Pff... As if something like that could ever stop them from coming back Laughing
Zul'Ros
Zul'Ros
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:05 pm

Zul'Ros wrote:
Ryleen wrote:
Pff... As if something like that could ever stop them from coming back Laughing

Sadly, you're right. The warlocks present didn't capture his spirit, and I'm told they're going to take that and simply put him into a new body.
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gul'Jun Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:55 pm

Yeah it was a fun night... mass blade storming of undercity.. made me feel like it was the Battle of undercity all over again.. but ye know.. much cooler..
Gul'Jun
Gul'Jun
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:57 pm

Ye ... grrrr
I did think if draining his soul (I was one of the warlocks) but never followed thrue on it. I thought it might be over kill.
Well next time I will put it in a gem.

On a other note .. the blades do have the skull, and unless the house think of severing old ties to the life essence of othragon ... Leamhan can do much fun with it .... hehehehehehehehe
Hadunka
Hadunka
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphrati Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:04 pm

Euphrati got an message of what was to come (ic an message by an bird from an secret agent) and went to Undercity. She was stalking around in hiding not to be seen by the blades and the house. When the blades went to the keep they had an troll following them by distance. She watched them from hiding, until they left the keep. None but an Tauren, named Doomhoof saw her. But after an hostile chat they departed from eachother.

Euphrati is raging. Shes after the wicked heads of those who poisoned Ryleen. The legacy as an troll is stronger than her loyalty to her masters, the deathstalkers. Even if she risks to become outlawed and hunted, she wont stop until she has acted revenge or died in its wake.
Euphrati
Euphrati
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2