Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fishy Troll's Journey

3 posters

Go down

A Fishy Troll's Journey Empty A Fishy Troll's Journey

Post  En'arka Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:21 am

Let's keep it simple : I have never "roleplayed" WoW, but have always "played" it, number-crunching and calculating, competing and striving to be the absolute best in all I did.

Well, I'm trying to redeem myself! Roleplaying IS the most gratifying part of the game, given you enjoy storytelling.

The character I'm playing (though my subscription is currently inactive): a Female Troll named En'arka, whose life I'm trying to tell as a story in my first (ever) blog. Despite the rather unusual goal she has in-game (to become an accomplished angler), I will try to make her history as interesting as I possibly can, despite my complete lack of experience.

If you are interested at all, you are welcome to visit En'arka, where her story is told :

A Fishy Troll's Journey

/wave

PS : Leave comments or rate the ''articles'', possibly, and be honest! English is not my main language and it may be apparent sometimes, considering I have no knowledge of the intricacies of the grammar!

Last edited by En'arka on Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

En'arka
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

A Fishy Troll's Journey Empty Re: A Fishy Troll's Journey

Post  Snicka Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:33 pm

So En'arka wants to be an angler? Pity for her that the Extreme Angling Club is not so active anymore.
Snicka
Snicka
Warlord

http://heritageofzuljin.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

A Fishy Troll's Journey Empty Already been angling!

Post  En'arka Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:48 pm

En'arka is already a seasoned Angler! The aforelisted blog is nothing but her story told, to whoever wants to read it; it is mainly a personal project, but a bigger one than I expected if anything.

En'arka
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:33 am

I'll make sure to take the time to sit down and read you stories Smile
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down