Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaz's dream vision

3 posters

Go down

Kaz's dream vision Empty Kaz's dream vision

Post  Kaz'jo Thu May 27, 2010 12:44 am

Elixir given by Ros worked. Kaz'jo passed out instantly, finding himself in a spirit realm. The bearer of the voice haunting Kaz in his dreams was waiting already. He was somehow clouded, so Kaz'jo couldn't recognize his shape... but it was something weird in it.
- So, you arrived finally. I hoped you'll arrive sooner, but whatever. Here is the little test from me.
Being thrown Kaz'jo's sword towards him, unsheathing his own.
- Let it be a fight. Let us fight with the same weapons. Depends of the results, I'll answer or not answer your questions and grant or not grant my guidance. If not the attention of mine you awoke, I will make you wait a lot longer... but you did, so let's begin.
Being took a defensive stance, beckoning Kaz'jo to begin the fight. Troll attacked, checking his enemy's skills.
After first attack he knew he can't win. Enemy was way faster, he repeled the attack in a blink of an eye. Then counterattacked insanely fast. Kaz'jo missed that attack, he just felt something dripping from his side. Next attack of his parried, next hit got on his chest. And again, and again. Enemy hit him five times, blocked all five attacks. Kaz'jo dropped on his knees, leaning on his sword not to fall down. Being watched him patiently.
Kaz'jo stood up, grasping his sword tightly. He again rushed towards his enemy, knowing that next attack will end his visit here. And that it may end everything else.
His enemy just parried an attack and stopped him from moving, pushing Kaz on the ground.
- Nice. You fought, even when you knew you cannot win. That's admirable. And in my style. I'll grant you my guidance, as long as you will do things I expect you to do. And I grant you one question. Speak.
- Who... are you?
- asked Kaz.
- You should know already, but... I'm a warrior and protector. Just as you... but a bit more powerful.
He quickly made Kaz'jo to stand up. He frowned a bit, but realized he's not even slightly wounded.
- But... I'll leave you a little mark. What's a warrior without a decent scar?
He smiled slightly and cut quickly through Kaz's eye.
Kaz'jo
Kaz'jo
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Kaz's dream vision Empty Re: Kaz's dream vision

Post  Gen'jin Fri May 28, 2010 3:19 pm

meh, kaz lost his eye? ang gen'jin will soon loose his seight... the heritage is slowly becoming a nursing hall for handicapped trolls XD

anyway intresting turn of events, wonder what the being will demand of kaz
Gen'jin
Gen'jin
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Fri May 28, 2010 4:15 pm

You're trolls! Eyes grow back Smile At least Ry's did after her visit with the House.

Well.. unless damaged by something extraordinary and/or magical.. Which I guess will be the case for most of you...
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz'jo Fri May 28, 2010 4:52 pm

Nope, his eye is completely untouched - that slash is a mark, not wound. And there was 'Ros nearby to heal that, leaving only a small scar. Razz
Kaz'jo
Kaz'jo
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down