Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Meeting 3rd May

3 posters

Go down

Guild Meeting 3rd May Empty Guild Meeting 3rd May

Post  Vypra Tue May 04, 2010 12:39 pm

Guild Meeting 3rd May

At the meeting were Ryleen, Kaz男o, Chabat, 然os and Hadunka. Gen男in joined the meeting later and Vaali of the Ashen Order was also present.

The first item to be discussed was the arrangement of the funerals for Zanick and Gul男un痴 wife. 然os is to take the lead on this with assistance from Ravajin.

Ryleen also wanted a memorial for the children and Gando. We may never know what happened to them but we will celebrate our good memories of them and ask the spirit to watch over them wherever they may be. Chabat will organise the memorial.

There is also the matter of Gul男un痴 disappearance. Hadunka volunteered to track him down but any assistance would be of help.

Next, Ryleen announced that she has attempted to contact General Duskclaw, leader of the Warsong Blades, regarding our current situation. The Blood feud will only result in the loss of more lives if allowed to continue so she hopes he meet with her to discuss terms for our capitulation.

Kaz男o offered to arrange a meeting with Elder Nazrug to formally apologise for his insulting behaviour at our last meeting with the Blades.

Over the weekend, Gen男in, with the help of Ryleen, Kaz男o and Chabat, was able to drive the spirit of Ancestor Zen築il from 然os and trap him in a totem. As a result, 然os was restored to his rightful place as Kindred among us.

Following this, we discussed our progress with Antu坦ah. With the Raptor pens finished, work is now set to begin on the Town Hall. There is also the matter of our defences. The wards set up by Sertah were attuned only to her so new ones are desperately needed.

We will be making use of all our resources to make the valley as secure as possible with engineered devices, magic wards and Hadunka even suggested guard animals. However, our greatest defence is secrecy and so we all need to be mindful to keep the entrance to the valley a secret from both our hostile neighbours and any others that might seek to harm us.

Gen男in suggested approaching the Zandalari on Yojamba isle to help us make a non-aggression pact between us and the Bloodscalp and Skullsplitter tribes and Ryleen agreed that it was worth a try though we may have to prove ourselves to the Zandalari before they will agree to help us.

Ryleen then raised the point of discipline within the guild. She pointed out that some of the troubles that have befallen us have been due to our members not following her orders. As such, some rules of conduct will need to be decided and disciplinary procedures put in place for those who break them.

There was some discussion on this but the whole of the Heritage will need to agree on the rules before we set them down and so this will be discussed separately at a later date.

The next point was raised by 然os. While the Bloodscalps and Skullplitter are a threat, he felt that the proximity of the Gurubashi, who still hold to their worship of the Soulflayer, is of greater concern. While the Zandalari keep watch on them, he felt that it wouldn稚 be long before we come to their attention which gave more urgency to the matter of establishing secure defences.

Finally, Gen男in showed us the totem containing the trapped spirit of Zen築il. It didn稚 take long to decide that the best course of action was for Gen男in to perform a ritual after the meeting that would allow the spirit to pass to the other side and finally allow Zen築il to rest.
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Guild Meeting 3rd May Empty Re: Guild Meeting 3rd May

Post  Gul'Jun Tue May 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Looks like i missed alot of interesting stuff this past week!
Gul'Jun
Gul'Jun
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphrati Tue May 04, 2010 1:23 pm

Nooo Sad

Idid miss another meeting again. I really have to write it up somewhere i keep forgetting it. Weird since i remember the dinners, thursdays!

And on the meetings most of rp happens too... so, it aint good if i contiue miss em. :p
Euphrati
Euphrati
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gul'Jun Tue May 04, 2010 1:29 pm

i thought dinners where fridays ? Shocked unless i forgot them aswell... Embarassed
Gul'Jun
Gul'Jun
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphrati Tue May 04, 2010 1:34 pm

ye sorry i was wrong... perhaps

Mended keel was thursdays

now i have to get ingame to check... Razz
Euphrati
Euphrati
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gul'Jun Tue May 04, 2010 1:51 pm

Laughing hehe
Gul'Jun
Gul'Jun
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Tue May 04, 2010 3:04 pm

hmm, the guild meetings, friday dinners and the pub nights are all on the in game calendar...but i guess that doesn't help if you're not in game...

Is there anywhere else we can post these for people that would make it easier for them to be remember?
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gul'Jun Tue May 04, 2010 3:08 pm

Unless we can warp the information into there minds... Twisted Evil hmm.... somewhere on the forum i guess
Gul'Jun
Gul'Jun
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Tue May 04, 2010 3:09 pm

If we posted them on the calander on the forum, would people know how to access it?
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gul'Jun Tue May 04, 2010 3:11 pm

Its on the main display bar so hopefully.. can always make a sticky post regarding it.. or ask people ingame to check the forum calender for updates...
Gul'Jun
Gul'Jun
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down