Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blizzard is killing me. Or us. Azeroth. Whatever.

5 posters

Go down

Blizzard is killing me. Or us. Azeroth. Whatever. Empty Blizzard is killing me. Or us. Azeroth. Whatever.

Post  Gorico Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:29 am

With the new expansion announched, http://www.wow-europe.com/cataclysm/, WoW will be changed, a lot. And the bad things in the new expansion
(changes in areas of original azeroth, Worgen on the side of the alliance, Goblins on horde side, and Tauren Paladins.)
far outweigh potential benefits.
(so far only 2: the fact that there will be Worgen,wrong side, but still, and raised level cap. 5 levels.)
All in all, I don't think I'll like WoW very much after the expansion, to be honest. I might try Worgen, just because a Worgen is a werewolf, (I really like werewolves),
but this might mean the end of my world of warcraft.
Obviously, I won't sign of 'til I see it with my own eyes, but so far I do not like what I see.

Opionions?
Gorico
Gorico
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Blizzard is killing me. Or us. Azeroth. Whatever. Empty Re: Blizzard is killing me. Or us. Azeroth. Whatever.

Post  Diokhan Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:37 pm

Yeah mate, I've got an opinion. If you really don't like Cataclysm after giving it a shot, stick to the plan. Don't let anyone talk you into keep up playing, as I've found that lots of people might. Sure, the game can be rather decent at times, but it's not worth the best years of your life. Wink
Diokhan
Diokhan
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Blizzard is killing me. Or us. Azeroth. Whatever. Empty Re: Blizzard is killing me. Or us. Azeroth. Whatever.

Post  Zul'Ros Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:29 am

Warning! Sarcasm detector overheat!
Zul'Ros
Zul'Ros
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:18 am

I have yet to find a single thing I dislike about Cataclysm Smile I look forward to it a lot. I'm sorry to hear all these people complaining about it, since I don't really see what's so bad about it.
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:20 pm

got to say i'm with Ryleen here. RP-ers have been complaining for years about the game world remaining static and the story never moving forward despite all we've done, once again, Blizz give us what we ask for and ppl complain Rolling Eyes

I'll admit there are one or two things that made me go 'they're gonna do what?!' but that's the challenge for me as an rp-er to decide how my characters are going to deal with it.

the class/ race issues just made me /shrug tbh. Blizz have pretty much said they don't really care about what 'makes sense' and after DK's for all nothing else will ever really surprise me Razz

Bring it on i say! Twisted Evil
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:59 pm

One thing I expecially don't get is people having an issue with the goblins joining the horde...

I mean, look at us trolls! 95% of all trolls are vicious, at least semi-evil people who hate everything but their own tribe. The Darkspears are a very small tribe, and they're the only ones siding with the horde. The same thing will be true with the goblins, as far as I understand. It's not like it's the entire goblin race joining us.

Worgen are another story... I think they seem cool, and I'm interested in the rp possibilities from the fact that they can choose to lok human, but I haven't read up on their lore enough to have something constructive to say about them. Smile
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down