Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

4 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Gorico Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:29 pm

((OOC))
I hope I get accepted, this is my application:

Character name: Gorico

Character race: Troll

Character class: Hunter

Character level: 1 (although obviously, this will increase very quickly)

Professions: None, although I will choose skinner/leatherworking as soon as I can.

Why do you want to join us?: I am very fond of the Troll race, as I think they are one of the ‘coolest’ in World of Warcraft. Also, I would really like roleplaying on Wow.

How often do you play WoW?: Often.(which would be up to 5 hours a day, although that is max) Too often, in fact, but seeing I live in a different country than I was born, I hope you understand that up to three times a year I will be gone to my original country, (not including normal vactions)

Roleplaying experience: With other games I have roleplayed rather often, and am very fond of it.

Character history: Though one. Tell me if anything is wrong with it, and I’ll change it to a degree which would fit all parties.

When the Darkspear tribe joined the Horde, Gorico was a young Troll, and weak with a bow. He survived the Murloc attack only barely, but he regained his strenght, now he is willing to fight for the Horde, but more importantly, for the Trolls!

Notes: I am not totally familiar with the Troll accent, but I will try, and hopefully learn it quickly, but please, don’t kill me if accidentaly I say something which is not quite Trollish.
Also, I have started World of Warcraft only recently, but do have slightly higher level characters than level 1, but not on the correct realm.
(if I get accepted, I’ll come to the Monday meeting)
Gorico
Gorico
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Vypra Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:54 pm

Hey Gorico.

Thanks for your application.

Your background is nice and simple and should give you plenty of room to expand on it as you get more into the troll 'thang' Wink

Don't worry too much about the accent. Not everybody uses it and those that do all have their own take on it anyway.

If you can make it to the next meeting, you will be asked to tell us a little about yourself in character and we'll see where we go from there.

Look forward to seeing you in game

Chabat Smile
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Barzovia Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:41 pm

One Love, oh by the way, you'll enjoy the Heritage a lot - just stay out of the evil voodoo.
Barzovia
Barzovia
Headhunter

https://www.youtube.com/user/keithmintage

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Thanks to you

Post  Gorico Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:03 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome, mind if I ask a question?
What kind of things will I be asked in game?

Also, I'll try to contact some people in game (i'm not entirely sure I can make it on monday. Probable that I'll come, but not sure.

Thanks again for the welcome!

Gorico

(Ps. I leveled a bit, and have the desired proffesions, a pet and some other stuff)
Gorico
Gorico
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Barzovia Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:50 pm

From my experience, attending to guild meetings is the best way of getting "work" inside the guild, if there's something that the Heritage brings up ask if you could take charge of it (I think IC rank will be a matter too, it should be anyway). Also be active on the forum, information is mostly posted here.

Oh by the way, I'm not even in the guild...
Barzovia
Barzovia
Headhunter

https://www.youtube.com/user/keithmintage

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanick Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:13 pm

Gorico, if you came to a guild meeting, or if you met one of the guild officers, the sort of things that they might ask you are:
(1) what is your background, what tribe are you from, where did you grow up?
(2) how do you feel about the Horde, about Zandalar trolls, and about the future for the race of trolls?
(3) what do you hope to get from the guild, how do you think you can contribute to the guild?

These sorts of questions are just designed to get some sort of idea about your character and to find out how you are likely to fit into our guild. You do not have to have a detailed background story already decided, just a few ideas are good enough.

We are a friendly group, so there's no need to worry.
Zanick
Zanick
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down