Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Meeting on 26th May

3 posters

Go down

Guild Meeting on 26th May Empty Guild Meeting on 26th May

Post  Zanick Tue May 27, 2008 10:07 pm

This was a well-attended meeting. We had a total of ten members present at the end, including Tanuuka, Ryleen, Gando, Bwangoo, Deyyania, Jimar, Chabat and myself.

The first bit of business was to meet Gul'zayne. This is the shaman, known to many as the Flame Fury, who had asked to join our guild. He answered all of our questions boldly and with sincerity. All agreed that he would be a great addition to our ranks. Gul'zayne then said the oath and joined our guild. We hope that Gul'zayne's path will follow the Guild's path for a long time and lead to great glory.

We then discussed the topic of finding a tauren emissary. Ryleen had received a message from Thanora of the Greywolf Tribe about forging closer links between our guilds. But Deras, a tauren druid, who had been invited to the meeting by Dey was also interested in the post. Deras told us that Thanora, his sister, had already left the Greywolf Tribe and had applied to join the Ashen Order. It seems she was unsettled by some recent events . . .

Deras seemed sure that his sister no longer wanted to serve as our emissary in the way we would wish. So we questioned Deras about his experience and his expectations if he were to be our emissary. After this, we all agreed that we should welcome Deras into the Guild. He gave his word of honour as a tauren that he would do his best to serve the interests of our guild and strengthen our friendship with his fellow tauren. Let it be known that Deras is now our tauren emissary. (I'm sure he will prove more faithful than the last one to hold this post . . .)

Chabat reported that her studies were proceeding well, aided by the magisters in Silvermoon. We await the time when she may need help from some of us to visit the library in the Scarlet Monastery.

Finally, Ryleen announced that the her wedding to Gando will take place in less than two weeks time [the first full weekend in June]. Ryleen will send invitations with the details nearer to the big day. We encouraged her to let us know if there is anything that we can do to help with the preparations. So, if she contacts any of you, please do whatever is needed to make this wedding the most amazing troll event of this or any other year!

Zanick
Steward of the Guild
Zanick
Zanick
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Guild Meeting on 26th May Empty Re: Guild Meeting on 26th May

Post  Lyranne Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:08 pm

As Deras can not guarantee they will be around for Monday evenings ( real life commitments ), it might be best to move the weekly meeting to a more inclusive time in the week. For me, any day is good, so long as I don't forget *blushes as this has happened enough times already*, but I know that Gul'zayne can't make Thursdays... So what I was thinking is have a meeting tonight, and then tomorrow have a more truncated version, where we can discuss a better time, or vice-versa. Of course, this is entirely up to you and the other members, as I know that we each have our own schedule, and therefore can't possibly keep everyone happy.
Lyranne
Lyranne
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:04 pm

*raises hand* Wednesday is only night i can do aside from Monday.
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down