Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Meeting 26th July

+2
Zul'Ros
Vypra
6 posters

Go down

Guild Meeting 26th July Empty Guild Meeting 26th July

Post  Vypra Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:48 pm

Guild meeting 26th July

At the meeting were Hadunka, Euphrati, Kaz’jo, Chabat, Ryleen, ‘Ros, Razeal and we were briefly joined by Gen’jin (Lahni reported over the link that she had business elsewhere).

The main focus of this meeting was updating Ryleen on what had been happening in the valley while she’d been away.

Firstly Kaz’jo pointed out Hadunka’s temporary workshop at the back of the meeting area. Had is keeping the large amount of engineering equipment that was taking over his hut here until he can complete a permanent forge and smithy.

Next we discussed what to do with the seven Kodo that are currently housed on the island with the central temple. Primal Gen’jin wants to make sure the animals don’t cause damage to the ziggurat so there was some talk of fencing or barriers of others kinds to keep them away as, at the present moment, there does not seem anywhere more suitable for them to stay.

Following this, Kaz’jo asked for volunteers to join him at the Argent tournament in Ice Crown. Successful combatants can earn great reward and Kaz also hopes to demonstrate the quality of his weapons and armour and gain commission to make some for others. Anybody that would be interested in taking part should contact Kaz.

Gen’jin appeared briefly to update us on the salvage mission to the Hinterlands. He was able to find a few serviceable weapons among the ruins of the horde camp but little else of value.

After Gen’jin left, ‘Ros handed out some amulets that he has crafted. By concentrating on a need to contact Him, ‘Ros will become aware that he is needed and will make sure he can be contacted over the spirit link.#

Next, Hadunka introduced us to our new guard animals. The seven panthers are quite fierce but trained to accept Hadunka’s orders. Should you be able to tell them apart, their names are: Sha'russ (the large male who is their leader), Shu'si, Teà'lach, She'muus, Ej'li and Sha’russ’ two brothers Sha'ter and Sha'rur. The panther pride will be using the area around the secluded temple as their den so people are advised not to intrude on that area without Had.

This lead to a brief discussion on just how much security we actually need now that we seem to have resolved our conflicts with outsiders. Certainly, it makes sense to allocate more of our resources to making sure all the buildings are sound and our food supplies are well stocked before winter.

Last edited by Vypra on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Guild Meeting 26th July Empty Re: Guild Meeting 26th July

Post  Vypra Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:49 pm

# I think we could do with an explanation from 'Ros how this is going to work OOC
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zul'Ros Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:26 pm

Well, it just sends a whisper to all my alts (and provides a chat filter to clear all the "not currently playing" spam). I always miss the fun stuff because I don't have much to do with Ros and am mostly busy with more PvE-oriented characters. This item will hopefully solve the problem, at least partially. It won't let you know if I got the message or not though, but it took me almost a week to make it work as it does now. Maybe I'll fix it sometime later.
Zul'Ros
Zul'Ros
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:40 pm

thanks 'Ros, that's exactly what i wanted to know Smile
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Razeal Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:59 pm

Raz was there Sad
*wonders off feeling unloved*
Razeal
Razeal
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:30 pm

gah, how did i forget you? *goes to edit* Embarassed
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Razeal Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:13 pm

He was late and didn't really contribute much to anything, and I think he left early as well so it's no biggy ^.^
Razeal
Razeal
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jotek Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:27 pm

Wouldn't it work just as well to use the friend list thing?

Jotek
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:32 pm

er, what?
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gul'Jun Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:24 am

Think he means use the friends list to contact ros if there is rp on the go..?
Gul'Jun
Gul'Jun
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:54 am

You mean realID? not for me 'cos i disabled it Razz

Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zul'Ros Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:43 am

Well, seeing as i never got a single whisper during the week, it doesn't exactly seem to work as intended.
But at least i made the effort.
Zul'Ros
Zul'Ros
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:04 pm

To be completely honest, I forgot about it when we were heading to uc.

As for other evenings.. There's usually rp going on, but just casual or private stuff. Did you want to be called whenever there was people present, or when something happened where we'd have ic reasons to want to call for you?
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zul'Ros Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:16 pm

Ryleen wrote:To be completely honest, I forgot about it when we were heading to uc.
That's what i meant Smile
People will forget about it, that's a given, and blaming others for missing something fun wouldn't be exactly fair on my side. Now that I think about it, I was expecting too much from the very beginning.
But hey, at least it works so now you have an opportunity that you wouldn't have had otherwise, guess that alone was worth the time I spent making it (I also learned quite a bit about LUA in the process). As for casual stuff, looks like I'll just have to pay more attention to people being online.

P.S. Now that I read my previous post it really seems whiny. That wasn't the intention, it's just that my posts in general tend to turn out not quite what I was expecting them to be. Bear with it pl0x Laughing
Zul'Ros
Zul'Ros
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down