Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bridei, the troll from up north

5 posters

Go down

Bridei, the troll from up north Empty Bridei, the troll from up north

Post  Sleeves Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:47 pm

Bridei paid more attention.
Focusing to his surroundings he tried to hear Rhunok's roar in the wind.
All was silent.
"He is contemplating something. Or maybe I just have to focus more"
Putting more effort into it, he felt a gentle intrusion in his mind.
"Young troll, who you seek is dead. No longer part of the Prime plane"
"Who are you? How do you know?"
"Har'koa is my name. This is no longer a place for you, young Drakkari. Travel south, meet a new tribe."
And so, the young troll travelled until he found weird people packing stuff and singing while readying to leave.
He liked the song and so, naively, got closer to listen to it.
One of those people readied his sword when he got close and swung it to Bridei.
Ducking Bridei found himself on all four and growling towards his attacker, that shocked backed away and called for help.
"A tiger? Here?" An old troll walked towards him "Quiet, quiet, no hurt is intended..." and gently pat his head.
"What's happening to me?" Har'koa voice resounded in his head "I will protect you, young drakkari."
Standing up, he noticed the older troll's eyes opening in shock so much that he thought they would burst out.
"How did you do that?"
"I don't know" was Bridei's reply "I have been told to travel south, my home lays in ruins and I am lost..."
"The loas send you, I can feel it" the old troll wore some weird dolls on his belt and looked carefully at him.
"Come, help us pack up."

The trip was long and insidious, the sea oddly furious and the earth rumbling as if disturbed by its tiny inhabitants.
The old troll told him tales of old, of the spirits of nature and marveled everytime Bridei changed to a beast.
Bridei was really at ease with his newfound friend and soon came to accept his weird abilities as a boon from the loas.

When the ship docked the old troll told him if he wanted to still stick along for the trip to Orgrimmar and he gladly accepted.
One fateful night, while camped, the caravan got attacked. Bridei stood by the elder's side until a stray arrow it his friend and drove him to the ground.
"Run, Bridei, run!" and he passed away. Bridei felt anger surging through his every fiber and rushed the assailants.
There he could feel it, Rhunok roared! So fiercely that his enemies fleed.
"Rhunok? Har'koa said you're dead"
"I am, still I live. Contemplating. Har'koa told me of you, little drakkari. That you couldn't find me. Well, I found you."
"But..."
"Everytime, you'll seat in contemplation, I'll be there with you. Don't worry."
"Now, look for the ones that are like you. Lost but united."

That night the pyres burned, an old shaman joined the spirits of fire, while those of water made Bridei cry.

"The ones that are like me, lost but united..."

And thus the young drakkari resumed walking.

IC

Character Name*: Bridei
Race, class ((and level))*: Troll, Druid ((26))
Character Age: 19
Physical description: Sinewy strong. Tall with pale blue skin. Bald headed. When he turns into a bestial form he gets a bit darker in his fur with white accents.
Personality: Curious, naive and out of place.
What are your character's motivations?: Finding his place in the world
Your character's greatest strengths/weaknesses: He can talk with Rhunok, not everyone can. / Naivete
What do you know about us, and why should we be interested in you?: You tell me Smile

OOC

RP-experience: Started RPing 23 years ago (DnD 1st Ed) then rolled thru WoD, WH and loads more. Some LRP.
Are you: willing to help guildies, partake in casual RP and RP events, and aware that whilst we do some pve content, this is not an endgame raiding guild?*: What Vaali said Smile

Sleeves
Sleeves
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Bridei, the troll from up north Empty Re: Bridei, the troll from up north

Post  Euphrati Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:00 pm

another frostie Smile

Dont see much of trouble in story, except perhaps wonders how he will reach us. As we move and he as drakkari will have hard getting off the northrend island, and past all horde, ally forces.
Euphrati
Euphrati
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleeves Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:05 pm

Euphrati wrote:another frostie Smile

Dont see much of trouble in story, except perhaps wonders how he will reach us. As we move and he as drakkari will have hard getting off the northrend island, and past all horde, ally forces.

If you check better I already made it across the pond and I am walking Horde lands, much like you do Wink
Sleeves
Sleeves
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphrati Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:31 pm

Aah.. now i see Razz
Euphrati
Euphrati
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:31 pm

This sounds good. I'm looking forward to meeting him. For the rest of the week we're camping at Una'Fe in the overgrowth in southern barrens, so if you show up there we'll take care of the ic part of joining.
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  vajro Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Of some reason the tribe is more popular them AFTER we lost our home. Anyway its fun to meet more trolls so that there may be one that isnt pissed at Vajro.
vajro
vajro
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicka Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:45 pm

vajro wrote:Of some reason the tribe is more popular them AFTER we lost our home.

Technically, if you look at the class of most new applicants - they are almost exclusively druids. Which means the tribe is not more popular because we lost our home - but because druids have arrived at the same time we did.
Snicka
Snicka
Warlord

http://heritageofzuljin.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleeves Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:06 am

Ryleen wrote:This sounds good. I'm looking forward to meeting him. For the rest of the week we're camping at Una'Fe in the overgrowth in southern barrens, so if you show up there we'll take care of the ic part of joining.

I'll try to be there in the week end. I can't promise anything tho...
Sleeves
Sleeves
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:06 am

Whisper me when, and I'll tell you where to find us. We've been forced out of Una'fe tonight.
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down