Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The end of Antu'Rah

+10
Zul'Ros
Gen'jin
Lahni
Vypra
Euphrati
Razeal
Hadunka
Vaali
Kaz'jo
Ryleen
14 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The end of Antu'Rah - Page 2 Empty Gen'jin and Vin'jan'é

Post  Gen'jin Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:21 pm

Gen'jin:

"What is this??".
The Primal stands up straight, as he With horror in his eyes watches the old temple crumble before hs eyes.
Only a moment before, he was sitting and meditating, on a lone Rock. atop the ancestor spirits Waterfall.

Gen'jin Was comuning with The Spirit Vin'jan'é. Feeling a strange unrest, in his heart. Gen'jin had left his hut, while the others had long gone to bed. Heading up to the Western waterfall, Gen'jin felt the Ancestor spirits pressence, clearer and clearer.

The Waterfall was as intense and noisy as usual. but the turmoil of the evver running water would prove to be nothing compared with what he was about to witness only a few hours later.

Vin'jan'e:

"Zen'zil!!?"

A sudden pain in her heart causes the Ancestor spirit to callapse. As she gribs her chest in agony, Seing the dagger in her chest, Zen'zil's wicked grin, she frequently fades.

As Gen'jin reaches out to her, the vision is lost. his eyes opens to a horrific seight.

Last edited by Gen'jin on Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gen'jin
Gen'jin
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

The end of Antu'Rah - Page 2 Empty Re: The end of Antu'Rah

Post  Zul'Ros Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:25 pm

The earthquake has caught Ros in the middle of having breakfast, in the jungle right outside the valley. Not having to waste time on cooking the meat and hunting as morning exercises, spirit wolf form surely had its advantages at times like this. Either because of the fact his senses were close to those of an animal now, or maybe because he was outside of the protective wards range, but Ros was able to feel it a few seconds beforehand.

The whole world was shaking. An incredible force was coming from the North, tearing the land asunder as it progressed. And the next moment it hit Stranglethorn. The ground erupted right where Ros was standing a moment ago, swallowing the fresh animal corpse.

"What in the Naraka is going on here?!"

It was clear he couldn't waste another minute here. As fast as he could Ros rushed back to the valley, shifting out to drop two totems by the sides of the entrance. That should reinforce the path and at least buy them all enough time to escape.
Zul'Ros
Zul'Ros
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:51 pm

Hadunka
Hadunkas Hut
((Note: Will start this a little before the rumbling starts))

He enjoyed this, lying next to his Lahni, feeling how she slowly starts to awaken. With a smile is he about to wish her a good morning but a sudden change in the sounds of the jungle and a shock of fear he knows comes from the animals makes him freeze in his movements. In his head he suddenly hear Caithhan yell out in fear “Get out!” ‘

Hadunka remembers the lingering danger he felt in his meditation and realises some thing is about to happen or is happening. The moment after he realises this, the grounds starts to rumble and he gets a kick by Lahni.

Is up on his feet at the same time as Lahni and see from the corner of his aye how she sprints out, and he knows some thing is seriously wrong. As quickly as he can he puts on his gear, including what he believes can be necessary for rescue operations. Hearing al the screams over the link he realises that this is some thing happening al over the valley. He barley pays notice as Lahni comes back gets her gear and rushes out again.

“Observe, Asses and act” The rules of his training ring in his hears as he hurries out after Lahni, and with as calm thoughts as possible sound out over the link.

“Gather by the village entrance and give me a Name cal.”
Hadunka
Hadunka
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylima Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:32 pm

Something was amiss. The entire tree had come to life in a blink of an eye, as every bird within it took to the sky, there loud alarm cries ringing out all around her. Kay instantly sat up right, eyes taking in the tree around her for the danger that nature had warned her of. But there was no time to see that all was clear. The tree began to shake, hard. Kay clung hard to branch she'd made her home, as the tree screamed loudly as it fell to one side. The quake stopped as suddenly as it began, the great tree now at an angle most unsafe looking. Grabbing her pack, she quickly bound her hands with lienen and slide down the vines to the ground. The village would need her.

Kaylima
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz'jo Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:04 am

Zan'ziri
Shattered cliff
I feel funny... like something spinning me... and what is that ringing I hear?
Somebody... calls my name?

Girl looks above herself, still dazed, smiles and waves at the person upstairs.
Ah, it's him!
- 'Eya... - she speaks, but in the same moment blinks twice and realizes - what happened and where is she. She gulps and looks below her - to the water she so liked to jump to. Right now she wouldn't dare - shallow river was full of sharp, huge stones and rubble. Part of cliff she stays on collapses as well, forcing her to leap backwards and hug the wall, afraid of coming closer to the edge. She lets out another loud scream.
"- HELP! HELP ME!" - these words suddenly courses through the link, while Ziri leaps backwards.

Thugha Ashenscar
Entrance to small cave
- Shit, NO!
Orc stops for a moment and unleashes a large stream of curses in every language used in Alliance and Horde. The cave have collapsed, what was left of the flying machine was now a few twisted metal slabs. Thugha cursed again and winced, raising her hand towards the chest.
No, not now.
She quickly turna around and kicka one of her boots with another, triggering a small device. The device is nothing else than popular rocket boots - but the booster is overcharged significantly. Orc begins to rapidly dash ahead. Normally she would just fall down and break her legs - but the device activates similar ones at her hips and shoulders, as well as four stabilizers just above them. That prevents her from falling, even if the speed is causing nausea every time she uses it.
Road to the valley
Thugha draws her swords, hanging on a harness combined with sheathe holder, to reflect smaller rocks that are flying on her. She runs towards the valley.
I have to at least find that dumb goat!
No. I promised to help Ryleen in the time of need, and something tells me this time have just come. I'll find that brainless grasseater later.
If it survives. And won't drop my gear.

------------
[OOC corner:
Reply of Kaz'jo will be linked with the reply of Chabat.]
Kaz'jo
Kaz'jo
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:23 am

Kaz and 'Bats

Snick'watha

Kaz'jo, seeing that Chabat isn't in the hut, yells loudly her name, as there's total chaos on the link.

'Bats cowers by the garden, but hearing Kaz yell for her, staggers over to him

Looking around and spotting her, Kaz quickly dashes towards her and embraces in a strong hug. "Thank the Loas, you're safe!"

Hugging Kaz tightly, 'Bats stammers 'w-what's happening? is everybody ok?'

'I don't know. I've seen cliffs falling apart, the workshop as well. It's a strong earthquake... I think we should run. I'm not sure if everyone is alright, but I heard a scream by the lake.'

Chabat nods 'You're right...we have to get out of here. We'll help whoever we can on the way'

Last edited by Vypra on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaali Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:30 pm

Vaali reaches the top of the hill, the entrance to the village, barely able to draw a full breath, propelled mostly through Adrenalin, force of will, and the need to protect his wife and son.
His eyes fall on the collapsed form of their hut,
"No!"
It was little more than a whisper, his winded lungs not able to spare the breath, but the horrified concern hung in the air as he launched himself across the open ground as fast as he could, ignoring anyone he ran past.
Falling to his knees by the devastated hut, gasping for breath, he starts to pull aside wood and skins, pieces of broken keepsakes and other homely items, trying to get to the centre.
Loa grant me strength

"Ry! Tam! Can you hear me?"

Vaali
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Rokalm Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:10 pm

The sitting orc narrowed his eyes as he observed the jungle from the hardly-functioning zeppelin moving calmly towards its destination. The flying behemoth let out a sharp noise from its engine, as if crying in pain, causing the goblins to run around and shout orders at each other.
Despite the panic and heavy movement, the orc cracked his undead knuckles and continued his silent watch. The sight of a large group of birds flying swiftly near the zeppelin caught his attention more than the chaotic state of the vehicle.

"What..." he whispered himself, as in a blink of an eye a shiver sent itself down his spine. Carrying his huge weight and dark iron battle armor, he pushed himself on his feet with a thoughtful expression on his face. As he leaned from the zeppelin to have a greater look on the jungle, he raised an eyebrow.

"Something is wrong.", he thought.

Rokalm
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:47 pm

She was uncomfortable, her muscles trembling from the effort of shielding the cradle not only with her body but the magical barrier as well.

Tam was crying, his voice thin and shrill. She wanted to pick him up and make sure he was unharmed, but she couldn't move for fear of dropping the shield. She tried talking to him, hoping that her voice might calm him, but she could hear how unfamiliar her voice sounded, trembling with fear and exertion.

Vaguely she registered that something was hurting her. Her legs burned where the boiling water had hit her and there was a number of points where sharp things had scratched her of were still poking her. But the pain felt somehow distant, as if it belonged to someone else. It was unimportant. She was alive and still able to protect Tam, that was the only thing that mattered.

It felt like an eternity. It was probably closer to a few minutes, but to her it may just as well have been hours, when she felt something shift in the weight above her. For a moment she was terrified that something else had collapsed, that they would be crushed, but then she felt the rubble above her get lighter, and could hear a distant voice. She opened her mouth to call back, but was rewarded with a lungful of dust and ended up coughing.
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Razeal Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:01 pm

Raz

Deciding to follow the apparently procedure as opposed to going on some kind of mission to save someone he tugged at the reins of Serenity. Knowing the land now to unstable to mount her and run he simply ran along with her towards the entrance. A nagging in the back of his mind telling him that what he was doing was wrong...The earthquake had clearly done damage and would no doubt have caused some problems...Lately his thoughts had be consumed in claiming his own redemption as a Guardian...Part of him told him he to go to the entrance with the others, but part of him was pulling him towards the village if only to check Tam had got out alright. His word was bound to Tams well being now, although he cared about Ryleen still, he had given his word to protect her child. Just as he reached the turning towards the village or the entrance of the valley he turned on his heels and began to bolt up the hill, Serenity close at his heels. Half shakily sprinting through the vibrations and half limping through lack of balance he eventually reached Vaali by Ryleens crumbled hut, his eye wide as he gazed at the devastation.

"Their...In there...Aren't they?!" Growled the Forsaken.

Knowing his job he joined the troll in tearing pieces of the fallen hut and throwing them aside.

(final location: Ryleens hut with Vaali)

--------------

Zor

She was lost and confused in the chaos, still huddled in a ball by her and Gul's hut. Somehow she managed to muster the courage and will to drag herself to her feet, closing her eyes and muttering a few words her form slowly began to twist and turn as she morphed into a spirit wolf, making haste towards the entrance of the Valley. She passed Raz on the way down the hill, she didn't spare a thought as to why he may be heading the opposite way to everyone else she just wanted to get out of this alive.

(final location: Entrance of the Valley)
Razeal
Razeal
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lahni Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:42 pm

Lahni helps Vaali for a second, before quickly catching Ziri's screams... she calls to Hadunka over the link.

"Hadunka! Get a rope! HURRY!"

She runs as fast as she can, she'd got faster of late, just through regular practice, but still felt too damn slow... she passes Razeal on the way down, but barely pays attention running down to the river, she looks up, spying Ziri.

"Zan'ziri!"

Lahni
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gen'jin Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:09 pm

Vin'jan'é

The pain is almost unbearable. As she feels her powers fading she cries out in pain.
The dagger is planted deep in her chest. the image of Zen'zil slowly back way and disapears. She feels the Dark shadows closing around her.
A dark shadow becomes a figure. a hand reaches for her.

"No! not yet."

Vin'jan'e gribs the daggers shaft. by shere willpower she manages to pull it out. She throws it on the ground. The shadows fades away. A world being torn apart apears before her.

Gen'jin

The cries for help, over link is deafening. Gen'jin leaps to another nearby Rock, as a huge boulder comes hurling down at him.
Again and again the rocks comes at him. He leaps to avoid them, until he is back on firm ground.

"Gen'jin!"

The Vision of vin'jan'é reapears before him.

"Gen'jin, the powers that keeps me here, are fading. I fear my time is running out. Go! help the Heritage. I will use my last powers to buy you time!

Before He can answer she disapears again. Though the feeling to cry out in frustration rises in him, he manages to calm himself down. He looks to the path leading up to the Entrence to Antu'rah. As the fundation under his Hut, by the waterfall, gives in, and the building falls into the abyss, he sprints by and makes it to the Entrence.

Gen'jin looks around.

"thank the loas. The entrence is still intact"

As he takes a step up the old stair, an elemental portal opens! A Crazed Earth elemental appears and lunches itself at Him.
Gen'jin
Gen'jin
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaali Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:35 pm

With the help of Razeal and the brief help of Lahni, Vaali digs frantically at the wreckage throwing aside items both useful and broken, barely registering what he was touching, a thought vaguely drifts through his already chaotic mind, his belt with the magical hole-bags, pick it back up when they were found. Eventually he manages to shift the debris off of where Ryleen is protecting Tam. Her shield preventing him from getting closer to her, he can just pant heavily, grateful that they are both safe.

Vaali
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:31 pm

Chajnka
Next to Eupherai’s hut by the water. ((a little before the devastation sins I am slow at getting this don))

The orb in her hand is al she sees, and her singing al she knows. Despite being deaf she some how can hear the song, and it makes her happy. But she smiles slightly and looks in to the orb but her smile turns to worry as some thing suddenly is wrong with the water. Moments later can she feel the ground around her vibrating and the screams over the link starts.

Out of the corner of her aye can she se Ziri fal on to the ledge and she freezes in place with fear barely noticing the devastation around her.

She is awakened from her panic attack by some one yelling Ziri and spots Lahni the girls mother standing not to far away from her.
Hadunka
Hadunka
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphrati Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:50 pm

Nimnir --Start by standing looking down at Ziri. At end by the nearest tree by the cliffedge over ziri, his two wolf friends right at the cliffedge--
He looks down the cliff. Thank Brise shes alive
Watch it! He screams as seing the ledge she stands on collapse a little. Hold still, Me go find way you up.
[Wolf] Keep her company, i go find long tail for her to get up. Nimnir scuffles away, while his wolves stand looking down and try to growl and yelp comforting wolfish words down the shaft.
Something long, something long Nimnir mumbles to himself while running around closeby looking for an rope of sorts. Finally finding an whine hanging from an tree. He start to collect it meassuring how much he might have been needing. Until... its stuck in the tree, And no daggers or anything he have on him. He sends up an crying howl at his trouble.
In desperation he start to twitchingly drag on the whine, wrenching it around. (like an dog playing with an toy)

Last edited by Euphrati on Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:14 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Zulzinjin off and Nimnir set right)
Euphrati
Euphrati
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Razeal Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:51 pm

Raz

The resident corpse continued to tear his way through the rubble, almost with as much intensity as Vaali but for completely different reasons. Hardly sparing a thought for anything else going on around him Raz let out a frustrated growl at what seemed like an endless dig. Eventually an apparent salvation was reached when both he and Vaali reached the sturdy shield generated by Ryleen. Standing tall yet breathing heavily the corpse surveyed the scene, his main focus seemed to be the cradle in Ryleen's arms. Sparing only the smallest of glimpses at Ryleen.

(final location: Ryleens hut still)

-------------

Zor

She hurried up the hill towards the entrance, she wasn't even sure if anyone else was there yet. Despipte the chaos the link seemed excessively quiet. As she drew closer to the entrance a small blue orb phased into sight bobbing along next to her, emitting a solid pulse.

"It'll be ok little one just stay with me!" Shouted the troll with a somewhat unconvincing sounding shaky voice.

Upon drawing closer to the entrance she saw Genjin and what appeared to be an earth elemental charging him. Throwing her hands up infront of her she closed her eyes and muttered something. As she did, portions of earth from around Genjin rose up to form a make shift shield infront of him, its intention to protect him from the first attack and give him enough time to defend himself.

(final location: The Entrance with Genjin)
Razeal
Razeal
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:03 pm

Hadunka
Outside Hadunkas hut.

Comes out his hut just as it collapse behind him, noticing the ongoing devastation.
With a quick look around and a sniff in the air can he conclude that Kaz’jo, Chabat, Zora, Razeal, Vaali, Ryleen, Tam and his woman is in the village. Sheil'ur is here as well as it was her turn to guard the village. He see al the people helping Ryleen out of the hut and looks if any one else needs help wile calling to his panther:
“Get the little ones out of the temple Caithhan and have al panthers come to the village.”

And then a knife cuts in to his very core as he hears his daughter’s cry for help over the link and is running before even thinking. “Poppa is coming Ziri!” he sends out as he dashes of with a speed worthy a raptor.

His running have changed lately and wile he is running will he at times use his arms and hands as legs in a leap much as if he would have bin running on al four.

As Lahni cries for a rope is he already jumping up the cliffs with the agility spurn from years of training and his bestial heritage. The rope he picked up earlier in his hut wile pouting on his gear ins handing across his torso.

The ground is unsteady and he realises that he will not be able to hive Ziri up as he looks over the edge above her. With a death defying roar her throws himself over the edge using his wrist blades on the rock to slow his fall, not caring that there cutting edges probably will be destroyed afterwards. Hadunka slides down the vertical cliff towards the ledge Ziri is on, just as Lahni looks up towards their daughter.

Last edited by Hadunka on Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Hadunka
Hadunka
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz'jo Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:37 pm

Zan'ziri
Shattered ledge over the river.
Hugging the wall all the time, Ziri don't dare to look down at the water again. Too many sharp rocks have fallen into it and they look too scary, like waiting to impale her when she falls.
Hearing her mother calling through the link, she replies.
"- Mommy! I'm trapped! Help me! On my hill!"
Hearing familiar howl of Nimnir she shakes, as it clearly sounds like he needs help too. While Hadunka slides down to the ledge she's trapped on, she rapidly jumps towards him, hugging him, seeking safety and closeness of another. Trembling strongly, she murmers something that barely has any meaning in languages widely known in the world.

Thugha Ashenscar
Road to Snick'watha, about training grounds.
Thugha curses loudly when she spotted her ram dashing away. It obvious that stupid animal won't make it through the crack that appeared in the ledge. And it didn't - ram makes too short jump and falls down into the water, full of sharp rocks. Agonal noises were covered by the sound of huge rock falling off the panther temple.
Thugha curses again. Most of her belongings collapsed with her hut and now died with a ram. All she has now is her armor, weapons, log and some personal things like tools or jewelery. Hearing a loud howl by the lake she curses again - she remembers that one. It's the youngling who plays along with wolves, Ziri's friend. She dashes to the lake as quick as she can, cursing the boosters in thoughts - recently used, they need to cool down a little before they'll be ready for another kick.

Last edited by Kaz'jo on Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaz'jo
Kaz'jo
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:31 pm

Caithhan
On the top of the panther temple

Caithhan hers her Hadunkas voice in hear head but is already acting, hey think a lot alike after the little over two years bound together. The old temple is shivering with the rumbling of the earth and is barely holding together. Caithhan thanks her mistress that Hadunka had enough time to build in support and reinforce the temple enough.

Jumping down in to the temple realising going in here is a successive as small rocks fall down from the ceiling and the floor is cranking. Al around her is panthers scouring to get out.
Caithhan roars at the top of her lounges to the panthers the orders Hadunka have given to her, and hurries around to make sure al of her family is getting out.

As She is deepest down in the bottom of the temple she feels the ground heave and the temple quivers with impending doom. She realises she needs to get out now or never.

Dashing true the fallen debris and dodging rocs falling from the ceiling she notice al the panthers not making it out. The wounds and the stones next to them speak the tale of what has stopped them in their tracks.

With a heart acing with pain she grabs one of her cubs with her mouth dragging it with her, leaving the rest of her wounded children to their deaths.

Caithhan barely makes it out with her child just as the temple collapses; she gives of a terrifying heart tearing roar in pain. The two adults and a conscious cub, that made it out, joins in with her as they mourn their fallen family members.
Hadunka
Hadunka
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:09 pm

Suddenly, everything is still again. The recently so clear sky is hidden by dust clouds.

With a rumble, the last remains of the temple on the hill along with part of the hillside slides down and buries the remains of the town hall. Not far away, the panther temple meets the same fate, crumbling to little more than a pile of rubble.

All around the lake, parts of the steep cliffside are falling off. Suddenly, a big part of the northern cliffside comes loose and tumbles down into the lake, dragging the rope bridge down with it.

The big tree on the middle of the island, already leaning dangerously much, was slowly sliding to the side, far enough for the top of the tree to soon be touching the edge of the western waterfall.

Those sensitive to such things might realise that not everyone is as calm as it seems...
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lahni Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:19 pm

Lahni looks up at Hadunka and Ziri, gasping for air. She looks around, breathing slowly.

"What was that? An Ear- (Common) Sonuva Whore!"

Lahni watches from the riverbank as North Cliffside comes lose and falls down into the lake, only now realising just how close the tree is.

"Hadunka! Zan'ziri! Get down here!"

Lahni turns to look at Chaj'nka, giving a weak smile.

Lahni
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:04 pm

As daylight suddenly pierces the dust clouds, she realises that she has been found, that her shield no longer holds up the weight of the entire hut.

The shimmering shield flickers once, and then disappears entirely. She slides down to the ground next to the cradle and reaches out one trembling hand to caress Tam and mumble soothingly to him, not yet trusting her arms to have the strength to hold him.

Now that nothing is shielding him anymore, the infants cries pierce the relative silence of the calm after the shake, interrupted only when the settling dust makes him cough.

Ryleen looks up to her two saviours, but doesn't take her hand away from Tam.

"What happened? Is everyone all right?"
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:51 am

Hadunka
On the cliff ledge next to Ziri

Holds Ziri close to his chest and whispers in her ear “Poppa is here, now lets get out of this together”. Looks down at Lahni and waves reassuring at her and starts to look around. He quickly realise that there is no way to get of this ledge by jumping. He have a few tools hanging from his belt and eh knows he might be able to secure the rope in the cliffside with them. The cliff side look stable enough but if there is an other way it would be better.
He smells the troll boy above him and looks up.

“Nimnir … Secure this!”
Hadunka takes his rope of from his shoulders and tosses an end up to Nimnir, still holding on to the other end to not drop it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Panther status

Outside The tempel
Caithhan
Cub 1 (nasty blow to the head, unconscious)
Cub 2
Sha'russ
Tea'lach

The entrance to the valley
Sha'ter
Sha'rur

The village
Sheil'ur

On easten patroll
She'muus

RIP
Re'nhar (Killed wile trying to get Cub 5 out from the P. tempel (Caithhans mate))
Zhe'mi (Killed inside P tempel)
Shu'si (Killed inside P tempel)
Ej'li (Killed when the north cliff wal gave away and plunged to her death)
Cub 3 (Killed inside P tempel)
Cub 4 (Killed inside P tempel)
Cub 5 (Killed inside P tempel)
Cub 6 (Killed inside P tempel)

Chajnka
Next to Lahni next to Euphratis hut

Chajnka looks worried on the beast master and the childe Ziri. Quietly she prays to the spirits, hom she regard as friends rather than any thing else, that they will get to safety.
As Hadunka tosses up the rope she notices Lahni next to her and realises this must be even worse to her … as the mother and wife. Gently she confortly attempts to put her arms around Lahnis shoulders and speaks with her strange tone less voice.
“Se they are son in safety, do not worry”

The room is dimly lit and the man sitting hunched down before the magical runes on the ground is barley visible. The only thing one can truly se is his large body shape and the green glowing ayes. Behind him by the wall is an other pair of green ayes watching him.
To his left is the small shape of a childe sitting hidden slightly in shadows and her smaller green ayes is peering at every thing they can wile small hands holds a notebook and a pencil. A little orb of dimmed yellow light hands beside her head to give light to the note bock and at the same time barely reveals a blood elf girls fine lines.

Magical powers circulate in front of the man ready to be put to use already filling the mystical signs with power. The room shimmer in an eerie combination of green blue and purple.

“Why do you not just summon them? You know what is going on ever sins you got the message” The Ayes by the wale moves as the female voice speaks softly with a slight concern.
“Be case I will not act unless they ask for it this time. They have ways of contacting me and ask for my help. The best I can do is to be ready do drag them here the moment they do.” The man answers with a concentrated voice. The light clatter of small hooves is heard as the female ayes move closer to him and a movement on his shoulders suggest the have put her hands there.
“I really do not understand this free will thing you seem to be so found of. Why not just act in their best interest and make things right?” The man sigh and speaks
“Because my dear, without free will is there really a point in living? What good would a perfect world be, if Zombies responding to one master will only inhabit it? For without the ability to choose that is what would be. The best way to change the world is a little at the time and by example.”

The female remains silent and al three pair of ayes returns to watching the magical flows … waiting

Sheil'ur

Sheil'ur looks around her at the devastation of the village and hear the cries of the childe, and her motherly instincts is awakened. Son a mother her self she slowly walks over to the sound of the crying childe. Her large black silken body moving agile and silent and her yellow ayes glimmering.

She stops a few steps away emitting a genteel soothing purring sound that she would have used to comfort one of her own cubs, and looks at the parents as if asking permission to come closer.

Last edited by Ryleen on Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to merge several posts into one.)
Hadunka
Hadunka
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zul'Ros Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:09 am

Ros barely manages to stop by the cliff edge, right where the bridge is... or, rather, should've been. The deafening cries are suddenly all gone, and even the Link is more or less quiet. The silence stuns him for a moment, but then the feeling of danger returns. It's not over yet.

Farther in front of him Ros sees Ziri and Hadunka stuck on the ledge and Nimnir right above them.

"Hey! Is everyone alright?" He shouts over the Link. "We're gonna need ropes here! A second wave is coming, and the entrance might collapse this time!"

Noticing how Nimnir is struggling to tear a vine off, an idea strikes him. "That might work just fine!"

Ros heads to the nearest tree and pulls a few meters of a vine, cutting the rest off with his knife.

"Tai!" He calls out into the distance while planting another totem deep into the ground and tying the vine to it. A small tiki mask appears floating in the air next to him.

"I'm counting on you." With these words he fixes the other end of the vine on the mask and points towards the middle island. As the mask flies across the river looking for something to strain the vine with, Hadunka makes his move on the eastern edge.

Zul'Ros
Zul'Ros
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaali Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:18 am

Vaali staggers over to hug Ryleen, looking over the side of the cradle to make sure his Son was all right.
"The Earth moves, the Spirits are confused or angry. I don't think it is over yet, we need to get you and Tam out of here to safety."
He stands offering Ry his hand to help her up.

Vaali
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum