Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaz got caught! Spirit problems vol. 3

+3
Gul'Jun
Vypra
Kaz'jo
7 posters

Go down

Kaz got caught! Spirit problems vol. 3 Empty Kaz got caught! Spirit problems vol. 3

Post  Kaz'jo Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:12 am

Yesterday evening, an orc came to Booty Bay, looking for Kaz'jo. This orc, sergeant Galdrak Ashenscar, accused Kaz of murder and manged to capture him, with a little help of Booty Bay bruisers. Both him and Wulfe Hivarius took him to Splintertree Post, where he was recognized by elder Nazrug Thundercaller* and moved to the lumber camp, where Kargathia Keep is. He was chained inside worg pens and then questioned by general Katalmach Duskclaw*. As Kaz'jo can not speak orcish, he didn't told them anything. Gen'jin arrived soon, called by Kaz via link, and spoke to the orcs. He didn't do much, but managed to keep Kaz alive and a bit more comfortable at least to Ryleen's arrival, as well as told the orcs (and one tauren) about issues with the spirit. Katalmach didn't believed him, as well as didn't believed that Kaz can't speak orcish, as he was able to badly insult elder Nazrug before. Gen'jin somehow managed to catch a fight with one of Blades and was beaten before he left.

A bit after midnight, some orc speaking Zandali arrived to feed Kaz. She told Kaz'jo why was he caught and what is going to happen with him - if proven guilty, he will be most likely executed.

*Thanks a lot, Vyp! Razz

Last edited by Kaz'jo on Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaz'jo
Kaz'jo
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Kaz got caught! Spirit problems vol. 3 Empty Re: Kaz got caught! Spirit problems vol. 3

Post  Vypra Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:29 pm

Kaz'jo wrote:

*Forgot second names, help welcome.

Its Elder Nazrug Thundercaller and General Katalmach Duskclaw Wink
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Kaz got caught! Spirit problems vol. 3 Empty Re: Kaz got caught! Spirit problems vol. 3

Post  Gul'Jun Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:18 pm

We smash you good :/
Gul'Jun
Gul'Jun
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:49 pm

Oh god, it's going to crush Ry to have to leave Kaz to face the orcs alone in this.

What do you expect her to be able to do? Right now, the Blades wouldn't trust her if she said the sun will rise tomorrow morning, much less a crazy story about split personalities and possession and evil spirits and possessed swords and memory loss. And even if they did believe it, I highly doubt they would simply let Kaz get away with murder. The blood is still on his hands, so to speak.

As much as the 'current' Kaz is innocent in this, there's nothing we can do to help him. If we get involved, we'll just dig up all the problems and trust issues all over again. We finally found peace. We can't tear that up to protect someone we most likely can't help anyway.

I must ask you oocly, Kaz... What were you thinking? How did you imagine this to get solved?

I wonder how much Bats will hate Ry when she says she can't and won't help Kaz... Sad
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gul'Jun Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:12 pm

well we aint gona kill him... kaz has no idea to die from this.. the punishment how ever was going to be something simple from myself, until kaz somehow... Suspect got nazrug involved and it is a sort of rollercoaster journey right now as to whats going to happen..
Gul'Jun
Gul'Jun
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicka Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:24 pm

Just after demilitarising and signing peace contract with the Blades, someone had to mess the whole thing up...
The Heritage has to put Kaz under "special treatment"; maybe he'll be the first being hexed?
Snicka
Snicka
Warlord

http://heritageofzuljin.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz'jo Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:24 pm

From all possibilities, I missed this one. My fault. I am already coming up with something to solve that.
Kaz'jo
Kaz'jo
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gul'Jun Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:13 pm

we would hex someone for something they didn't do?... i think not.
Gul'Jun
Gul'Jun
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:28 am

sigh ....
I have a hard time seeing how this will be solved in a good "realistic" way. Unless some one can convince Katal that Kaz is not Kaz any more ... so to say.

It is just as good that Had is not part of the link atm ... sins he would have gone of and shot kaz by now. He is already convinced that Kaz is a danger to HoZ and a "mad dog" to be put down.
And Kaz .. the only reason I have OOC held Had back from shoting you char is because I do not like killing of other peps chars. But had this RP bin in "real life" would Kaz have bin killed with a shot to the head by now.
Hadunka
Hadunka
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gul'Jun Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:57 am

Hadunka wrote: the only reason I have OOC held Had back from shoting you char is because I do not like killing of other peps chars.

Not your call my friend Smile
Gul'Jun
Gul'Jun
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz'jo Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:36 am

I already came up with some kind of plan, involving breaking that spirit free. I think that even Blades will believe thing that they see and lower the punishment from instant execution to something less lethal. I just need some time to work this out properly, so I won't make another idiotic mistake.
Kaz'jo
Kaz'jo
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicka Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:22 am

Maybe you should ask someone from the Ashen Order with spiritual skills - a priest or shaman - to act in Kaz'jo's defense, and prove that he was possessed by a spirit and didn't act on his own.
Snicka
Snicka
Warlord

http://heritageofzuljin.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:31 pm

Indeed, it would seem that we need somebody not known as being especially freindly to the Heritage to explain and perhaps demonstrate that these things do actually happen Razz

Trolls kinda live in a different world from everybody else. The spirits of the dead can have a very real influnce on the living and a living person's spirit can be mutilated by voodoo so as to change them into something very different from who they used to be.

Unfortunately, the Orcs don't belive a word of this ... Razz
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphrati Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:20 pm

To get my Blood Tribe a little involved with you more serious guilds. We are indeed allied with horde (like revantusk). Our two guilds have started working with eachother already. We could perhaps bring an more neutral, diplomatic solution...
(Dont know how atm, and we need ICly hear about what happened and plan something)
Euphrati
Euphrati
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:39 am

Gul'Jun wrote:
Hadunka wrote: the only reason I have OOC held Had back from shoting you char is because I do not like killing of other peps chars.

Not your call my friend Smile
My point exactly
Hadunka
Hadunka
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz'jo Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:31 pm

After being caught, Kaz'jo managed to keep the contact with rest of the Heritage, but after Ryleen stated that he is on his own, he agreed with that and broke the link. Somehow, he managed to involve one of Warsong Blades in a honorable promise to help him. Apparently, except bringing a message to the Heritage and food to him, the orc - that introduced herself as Thugha Fleshrender - broke Ryleen's sword and freed the spirits contained in it.
Other evening, the spirit appeared in the valley and spoke to Ryleen and Gen'jin. It stated clearly about a deal - it had an evidence that could help free Kaz, but for revealing it, spirit wanted to live in the valley, far from the others. Ryleen objected, but Gen'jin wasn't completely against that idea. Eventually Ryleen left that matter in Gen'jin's hands, who made a deal with spirit.
Few days later in the evening, spirit showed up again during the meeting. It stated to Gen'jin about that deal and a new plan. After they left, it revealed it - orc who was killed was buried in the armor, which had to be the evidence they needed. Spirit handled a piece of broken armor to Gen'jin and wanted to act as a prisoner of Gen'jin's, to be proven as a real murderer. Gen'jin accepted that plan and hexed the spirit, then brought it to the Blades. Sergeant Galdrak Ashenscar and battleguard Wulfe Hivarius met them and, after revealing spirit's identity as a true murdrer and showing the broken armor piece, sergeant decided to free Kaz'jo and imprison the spirit as the true murderer. Spirit is most likely to be executed, but as it's not a mortal being, it will most likely be back.
Kaz'jo, after staying for a while in Grom'gol, safely returned to the valley.
Kaz'jo
Kaz'jo
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down