Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Meeting 26th April

4 posters

Go down

Guild Meeting 26th April Empty Guild Meeting 26th April

Post  Vypra Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:30 am

Guild Meeting 26th April

At the Meeting were Ryleen, Chabat, Zanjuu, Ravajin, Kaz'jo, Mokab and Moktor. We were later joined by Hadunka.

Firstly Ryleen informed us of what had happened at the Blood Pact meeting at the end of last week.

She told the Blood Pact that the Heritage would no longer be part of it and, unfortunately, in doing so, gravely insulted General Duskclaw, leader of the Blades. This lead to the declaration of a Blood Feud between us.

No member of the Heritage is to cross paths with the Blades or we face being attacked or killed.

Also at the meeting, after Ryleen accused the Blades of being responsible for the deaths of the children, Alaster Grymm, leader of the Ashen Order, suggested that the Warlock, Leamhan, may have been mistaken. It may simply have been a particularly powerful magical shield that was protecting the children. Naturally, Ryleen put that possibility to the Elf but he remains fairly certain that the only explanation for his being unable to summon them is that they are no longer alive.

Either way, the children are lost to us.

There was also one other casualty to report. A letter, written in blood, had been sent explaining that Guljun's wife had been killed because he had sided with Ryleen, sided with a traitor.

Finally, Ryleen's absent husband, Gando, has been declared dead by the Argent Crusade. Gando went to join the crusade many months ago and has not been seen for a long time and the Crusade have given up any hope of finding him.

At this point, a heavily armored delegation from the Blades arrived. Their spokesman, Elder Nazrug, after much talk of respect and so forth, basically offered those who remained with Ryleen a last chance to change our minds and remain loyal to the Horde.

When none took his offer, he declared that even though the Blades had never struck at the Heritage and remained true to their word not to attack us on our own land, we had shown our true nature by sending an assassin.

The body of the alleged assassin was brought before us and uncovered to reveal our former primal, Zanick. The Elder spoke of his respect for her but he re-enforced his earlier offer by stating that the Heritage is, for the most part, civilian. We cannot hope to challenge the Blades in combat. This was proved to shocking effect as Kaz'jo provoked the old shaman as the blades made to leave. In a devastating display of his mastery over the elements, the Elder forced Kaz'jo to yield.

This was too much for Zanjuu and he left the Heritage, unwilling to see us die .

After things had calmed down, Zanick's body was taken to the top of the ziggarut in the graveyard adjacent to the village where a vigil was held to see her spirit safely to the afterlife.

Please pay attention to the spirit link for details of when the funeral is to be held.
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Guild Meeting 26th April Empty Re: Guild Meeting 26th April

Post  Euphrati Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:44 pm

Good now i know what i missed.
Zanick assassin? good that they didnt see me coming at the end, as i walked/ran stealthed and with drawn blades.

Phew... when i saw Zanjuu walking along the blades i expected the worst and that he had sold us out. And almost attacked him believing him an traitor.
Euphrati
Euphrati
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicka Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:38 pm

Zanick dead? NO!
Snicka
Snicka
Warlord

http://heritageofzuljin.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gul'Jun Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:29 pm

Now in a fit of rage snickas ghost will come and strike down all the blades and make world peace? Rolling Eyes
Gul'Jun
Gul'Jun
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down