Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robbing Zul'Gurub

3 posters

Go down

Robbing Zul'Gurub Empty Robbing Zul'Gurub

Post  Kaz'jo Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:37 am

We're planning to attack Zul'Gurub, to rob some constructing materials from them and use it to build the village. This will be an IC run, and should be done as soon as possible, because of two events:
1) Warsong Blades openly declared a war on us, so we will need some walls and/or Voodoo wards (that's why do we need skilled shaman for the run) if a few of them decide to rush against us;
2) My pre-paid ends up at the end of this month Razz
So, any plans for it (including what will we steal and how do we explain the presence of demised priests, not to mention Hakkar if we will show up over the altar) are welcome, as well as signing up who will come. We won't need more than 5 attackers, as we're sneaking in (yet sneaking with Kaz in team will be difficult Razz) - we cannot defeat whole legions of Gurubashi trolls, and there should be a lot of them, even if Hakkar is already defeated.

My plan:
We're getting in with a cart (Kaz already acquired one ICly) and two raptors, leaving the cart at the entrance and clearing the yard, so Gurubashi won't steal it. We're sneaking around, deciding what to get, clearing area around our target and deconstructing the hut/wall fragment, taking monuments etc. and loading it up for raptors (with the statues, we might want to carry it ourselves, so two men should take it to the cart, while the rest are protecting them). When their sacks are full or they cannot carry anymore, we're sending the raptors and one of us to unload the stuff onto the cart. Repeat until the cart is full, then go back to the Valley.
Kaz'jo
Kaz'jo
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Robbing Zul'Gurub Empty Re: Robbing Zul'Gurub

Post  Hadunka Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:55 pm

sounds good .. id say we do it durign the week. I suggest after 2100 on thusday or somevere thursday evening.
We can speak about it on the meeting tonight.

and by the way ... leave the animals in there to me to deal with Wink Had have some plans ... not quite sure how to fix it IC though ... but more on that later.
Hadunka
Hadunka
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicka Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:56 pm

While Hakkar is defeated, it's still possible that his priests are working around, still trying to bring him back.
Hakkar himself can just be one of the high priests of Hakkar being shapeshifted in a giant wind serpent instead.
Snicka
Snicka
Warlord

http://heritageofzuljin.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum