Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild meeting 15th March

3 posters

Go down

Guild meeting 15th March Empty Guild meeting 15th March

Post  Vypra Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:07 pm

Guild meeting 15th March

At the meeting were: Ryleen, Sertah, Zalume, Meegon, Chabat, Hadunka and ‘Ros (via the spirit link). We were also briefly joined by the Elven engineer, Lonny.

Firstly, Sertah mentioned that two new recruits had joined us at the dinner on Friday. Their names were Kaz’jo and Euphrati and they were connected to the spirit link at the time so please everybody welcome them when you get the chance.

Next, Sertah apologised for her absence in recent weeks and thanked everybody for keeping things going while she was away.

At this time, ‘Ros spoke to us over the link. His spirit seems to anchored to one of the pillars in Sholozar Basin though he couldn’t confirm which one. He also told us he felt like his body had been moved from where it was when his spirit was separated from it though he seemed sure it was still in unharmed.

This news lead to the conclusion that somebody, very likely the … ancestor spirit Zen’zil, had taken ‘Ros’ body for some strange purpose of his own. Ryleen intends to search for clues around the shore west of Zuuldaia where ‘Ros left his physical form. Everybody is welcome to help in the search.

Sertah relayed a request from Vypra, a long time friend of the Heritage, to hold a ritual in honour of the Spring Equinox in Antu’Rah. This will be a traditional trollish ceremony and we will be inviting all those who took part in the Elemental Accord along with a few honoured guests.

This will be held on Saturday 20th March but please pay attention to the spirit link for further details.

Following this, Sertah had another event in mind that will be open to all members of the Horde. This will take the form of a Tournament in the great Arena where all comers will compete to win the title of Champion of Spring.

Ryleen briefly updated us on the current situation of the three children. Mok and Tala are now regularly using the spirit link to stay in touch. Ryleen has been able to ensure that they are being well cared for with the House of Sylvanas despite our previous history of conflict with the forsaken. However, any and all suggestions on how to get the children safely back with us in the valley will be gratefully received.

Finally, the combined efforts of Hadunka, Ryleen and Lonny have made good progress with the reconstruction of the village and the foundations of the huts are now laid. The building of the huts themselves will begin shortly as Lonny brought a new supply of materials with her.

Our new Elven friend has worked very hard on helping us build our new home and we owe her our thanks for her efforts.
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Guild meeting 15th March Empty Re: Guild meeting 15th March

Post  torgadon Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:32 pm

Damn I missed this because both the pc's were being used and my laptop is broke, and about my laptop , the people say the screen itself is faulty, i think theyre lying but meh. So i gotta pay 90pounds to get it fixed \o/ .... -.- which wont happen til the end of the month now so i still gotta reply on using those other pcs which i can be told to get of any time :/
So for tamb not being there, he was, um....doing the super cool things he does =P
torgadon
torgadon
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphrati Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:23 am

I missed it too Sad my gametime had expired. But its fixed now so ill be in the fight again.
Euphrati
Euphrati
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down