Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vulzar

4 posters

Go down

Vulzar Empty Vulzar

Post  Vulzar Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:17 pm

Character name*: Vulzar (Same in game)

Character race*: Troll

Character class*: Mage

Character level*: 74

Professions:Enchanting and Tailoring

Why do you want to join us?*: Had some nice casual RP with a few of the guild members and seems like an interesting Troll guild.

How often do you play WoW?:Usually everyday but it can sometimes change if deadlines are due for college.

Roleplaying experience: Roleplayed for about a year now started here on SSL then moved to the Argent Dawn for a little while and came back here.

Character history: Vulzar always had some talent for the arts of magic ever since he was born and was never shy of showing this to the other Troll's he grew up with. Unfortunately he got the reputation to be a bit of a trouble maker and had problems fitting in and making new friends. He was sent to go train at an early age at the Valley of Trials and was suddenly a little fish in a big pond and found it difficult to compete with the others. He met a wise Hunter who saved him from a group of Humans and decided to leave with him several months later after his new training had begun to go hunt in the wild. After several months exploring and on the hunt his friend got injured beyond repair and died at Shadowprey village.
Vulzar stayed at the village and told of the grand stories and adventures he had during his time exploring and inspired himself to leave again to explore the world but this time he wanted to learn new magic.

Notes: Vulzar is still quite young and slighly naive so can be a tad cocky at times but I hope this opens for some nice RP, he also think of his Portals and other spells as a work of art and is very proud of his work. I guess I could add a little more to the history but for now I will leave it as this and add some stories later (If I get in ofc Very Happy ).

Vulzar
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Vulzar Empty Re: Vulzar

Post  Vypra Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:37 pm

heh, we have another teenage mage incomming then Very Happy

Vulzar seems almost the polar opposite of my Chabat who's so shy its taken two years for her to be able to speak as freely as she does now Wink

Come along to our next meeting on monday (unless there's smoething else going on that i'm not aware of? ) and be ready to introduce yourself.

Good Luck! Very Happy
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulzar Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:26 pm

Great I should be able to make it on monday what time is it at?

Vulzar
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:25 am

This sounds like an interesting character, not all that unlike Ryleen herself in some ways. I'm looking forward to rping with you. Smile

The guild meeting starts at 2030, server time.
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sertah Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:32 pm

AH, Vulzar!

Glad to hear you've decided to try us out, see you at the meeting tonight!
Sertah
Sertah
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum