Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from Spain

4 posters

Go down

Greetings from Spain Empty Greetings from Spain

Post  Gen'jin Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:07 am

Some of you may know, that I currently are at a Guideschool in spain for a month.
I hoped that I would be able to play Wow on my laptop, but Being a guide student is very hectic...Alas I do NOT have much time to play on the laptop.

I hope that I wil be able to log on, a few times, but i can't promise anything. sorry.

However the sun is shining and there's a pool, tequilla and pretty senoritas Very Happy

So Greetings from Spain to you all!! I be back!
Gen'jin
Gen'jin
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Spain Empty Being a guide

Post  Gen'jin Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:21 am

Going to the guideschool, is simply the best choice i ever made! I got a lot of new friends, and what I learn is very helping, in developing myself as a coming adult Smile

I am studying with "Service and Co." Scandinavias best Guideschool! Wink

Oh here's a respond to a common rumor about being a guide.

Some people say that being a guide is NOt a real job. LOL. They think it's SOOO easy, and it's all about throwing partys and drink. - yea right... and evry wipe is the healers fault...

You got a huge responsobility to live up to. Tourist expects you know evrything, and you must ALWAYS be available. It is YOU who needs to keep track on all the guest whereabouts and and special conidtions. It is YOU who must lead people to safety, when disaster struck. Remember the tourist is UNFAMILLAR with the soroundings and it is expceted that YOU know evrything about evrything. You must be flexible, and able to provide GOOD service, under changing conidtions. Not evrything goes acording to plan.
Gen'jin
Gen'jin
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Spain Empty Re: Greetings from Spain

Post  Ryleen Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:18 am

We miss you. Smile

I'm happy you're enjoying yourself, as well as learning useful things. (it's way too easy to slip into just one of those two options... Wink )
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowtroll Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:50 am

Sounds cool, have worked as guide myself and made good money thanks to tips from generous tourists Very Happy Enjoy it its a cool experience, even more heard Spain is supposed to be awesome, looking seein' ye in game mon though pirat
shadowtroll
shadowtroll
Headhunter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82K_C4Rnctc

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:42 pm

Good Luck Gen'jin. It sounds like hard but rewarding work...the best kind really Wink

Have fun Very Happy
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum