Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saving Corigo

2 posters

Go down

Saving Corigo Empty Saving Corigo

Post  Ryleen Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:01 am

I'll try to write down a little of what happened last night.

We started off the evening by gathering in Valley of Spirits. Ryleen informed the others that she had found out that Corigo was held in Agamand Mills, and shouldn't be too heavily guarded. Present was Gul'zayne, Gen'jin, Haradar, Taupod, Zalume, Ryleen and Torgadon from the Warsong Blades.

Gul'zayne and Gen'jin both managed to scout ahead and reported back that there was three people present, except Corigo. With no hope on sneaking up on them, the Heritage approached openly in hope that their superiour numbers would simply scare them into handing Corigo over.

Once they arrived, however, helped had arrived for the House and the numbers were now almost even. They demanded them to hand over Corigo, both sides doing their best to look threatening but no one attacking.

In the end, it came down to trying to talk Corigo into following freely, rather than taking him by force. And it succeeded. He tore his House of Sylvanas tabard and rejoined the Heritage.

At that point, Ryleen made a portal to Orgrimmar and told everyone to go through it. But something went wrong and only she, Corigo and Haradar came through properly. (Someone else will have to report what happened to the others, I will continue the story from Ry's point of view)

Ryleen brought Corigo to the Spirit Lodge. He was very confused and not entirely sure what was going on. She confessed that they intended to kill him, and told him why. He crying told her that he didn't want to die, but in the end accepted that it was what would happen. Instead, he asked that she help him regain his memory of who he used to be, so that he at least could understand fully why he had to die.

At this point, Gen'jin and Torgadon arrived. Haradar left to locate Zalume, and Torgadon soon went in search of Taupod. Gen'jin and Ryleen discussed what to do with Corigo, and he finally agreed that Corigo deserved to remember.

By connecting Corigo's mind to the spirit link again, they managed to give his memories back. The process was painful, and when he finally remembered and truly realised that he had been turned into the very thing he hated, Corigo begged them to kill him.

Gen'jin offered to do it, but Ryleen insisted that since it was part her fault that this had happened, it was also her responsibility to free him. Gen'jin gave Corigo a potion to help him sleep, and Ryleen ended his life with a spell.
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Saving Corigo Empty Re: Saving Corigo

Post  Vypra Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:14 pm

Sounds like an awesome event and i'm very sorry i missed it. RL has a lot to answer for Razz
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:16 pm

There was some confusion at times, but it ended up being a very emotionally important evening for Ryleen, at least. I hope everyone else had as much fun. (Will post story later)
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down