Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Meeting on 30th March 2009

5 posters

Go down

Guild Meeting on 30th March 2009 Empty Guild Meeting on 30th March 2009

Post  Zanick Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:07 pm

At the meeting were Chabat, Stargaazer, Rokalm, Tanuuka, Djinja, Ryleen, Gul'Zayne, Skeen, Haradar, Gen'jin and me.

Firstly we heard from Voodoo Master Gul'Zayne that he is now fully recovered from his injuries, thanks to the care of his mother and Stargaazer.

I reported that I had met Cato Swordsong, one of the Warsong Blades, in Orgrimmar. He warned me that it will not be easy to get to see General Katalmach in the Blades' new base at Conquest Hold in Northrend and that it might be a risky venture trying to go there to present him with an axe as a peace offering. However, I think that Cato was just trying to scare me, to test my resolve and my courage. When I have time, I still intend to deliver the axe to Katalmach in person.

I reminded everyone that, to fulfil our guild's duties to the Zandalari on Yojamba Isle, we will be venturing into Zul'Gurub once again, after the guild meeting next week. All members who have enough experience to brave that dangerous place are invited to join us. We also had a discussion about arranging a trip to explore the troll land of Zul'Drak in Northrend. Though others have told me that there is no hope for the Drakkari now that they have forsaken their Gods, personally I will not kill any free-willed troll except in self-defence. Other members must decide for themselves how to deal with the trolls of Zul'Drak. For now, we will not arrange for the guild to venture there as a group.

Ryleen announced that she has been away for four days of meditation. As a result she has learned that the spider goddess, Shadra, has chosen to be her patron loa. Gul'zayne and Vypra will now make the arrangements for the next part of her ritual.

At about this time, we were disturbed to see a night elf and a draenei ride past in the direction of Orgimmar's Talon Gate. Suspecting a raid on the city, we all quickly donned our gear, mounted up and headed for the gate. Sure enough a sizeable group of Alliance raiders were preparing an attack. By promptly raising the alarm and adding our considerable might to the force that was mustered to defend first the Gate and then Grommash Hold, the Alliance were scattered and ultimately defeated!

Once we resumed our meeting, Haradar reported on a message from the Warsong Blades to say that we should contact Ukkla Bloodfist about the details of aiding them in their scouting operations in Ashenvale. He also reported that General Katalmach wants to meet with me. I will write a letter that Haradar will carry to his leader in order to arrange this meeting.

Ryleen will go to see Vypra after this meeting to make arrangements for the next part of her ritual.

Skeen's nephew, Gnal'jin, who had been present for most of our meeting, then asked to join our guild. When questioned, however, we learned that Gnal'jin had been a member of Shadowtroll's pirate crew. Because his uncle vouched for him, and although Rokalm, who recognised him from his unhappy dealings with the pirates, was clearly not pleased, we accepted Gnal'jin as an Outsider. He too will come under the watchful eye of Shadowhunter Gen'jin to ensure that he is worthy of remaining one of us.

- Zanick -
Steward of the Guild
Zanick
Zanick
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Guild Meeting on 30th March 2009 Empty Re: Guild Meeting on 30th March 2009

Post  Snicka Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:53 pm

Gnal'jin, he used to be the leader of Tribal Trollz. Smile
So was he a pirate for a while?
Snicka
Snicka
Warlord

http://heritageofzuljin.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanick Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:06 am

Aahh! You're right. I thought I knew that name from somewhere.

I don't know for sure whether or not he was a pirate, but that's what he told us at the meeting.
Zanick
Zanick
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:49 am

He was still in the Bloddsail Blackhands when he arrived at the meeting, he left it while we were talking ^^
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowtroll Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:57 pm

He was a pirate pirat A pretty good one but obviously he got bored of it, I dont mind he changing guilds since no one is obligated to stay anywhere, still surprised but far more interested what he told you guys Razz

We RP'ed a lot before and he mentioned the HoZ not once but saying that he hates them (IC ofc) and other stuff Wink On the other hand Gnaljin always was a sneaky bastard much like Shadowtroll Razz
shadowtroll
shadowtroll
Headhunter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82K_C4Rnctc

Back to top Go down

Post  Djinja Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:50 pm

Skeen was also in Tribal Trolls, as were several other members of HoZ. Tribal Trolls seems to have expired some months ago from lack of interest.

I have known Gnaljin for some time and he's a considerate player, he came with us to Zul Gurub when we did our guild raid there and he was
ok. He joined the meeting after following us all back from Orgrimmar after the Alliance raid there and then joined HoZ as an Outsider. I don't
think he's told any lies and I don't think he will cause any trouble.

Gnaljin's IC relationship to Skeen is explained in my story posted on Troll Tales: Djinja and the Book of Shadows.
Djinja
Djinja
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowtroll Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:44 pm

I actually believe he lied far more towards Shadowtroll as to the Heritage Wink Will open some interesting meetings between these two chars hopefully Razz
shadowtroll
shadowtroll
Headhunter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82K_C4Rnctc

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanick Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:08 pm

I'm sorry to learn that the Tribal Trollz may have ended. It's always good to see more troll role-players, and I had hoped that our guilds could have done some RP events together. Even so, if some (or all!) of the tribal trollz come to join the Heritage and bring with them some new ideas and enthusiasm, then that will be great for all of us.
Zanick
Zanick
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down