Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alchemy and - Jewelcrafting?

2 posters

Go down

Alchemy and - Jewelcrafting? Empty Alchemy and - Jewelcrafting?

Post  Gul'Zayne Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:24 am

As it stands, Gul'Zayne is a 375 skill Alchemist and Herbalist. If anyone needs any Potions, Elixirs or Transmutations, please let me know, and I'll do my best to do it as cheaply as possible, if not free... Even if I don't have the desired recipe.

I have been thinking however, we seem to be lacking Jewelcrafters. I was thinking of perhaps dropping Herbalism and taking Jewelcrafting instead. I don't think it'll be that out of character for Gul to tinker with Jewels and such, seeing as he is a Shaman, and jewels and rocks do come from the earth... You see my point.

Anyway, I will post my high level Alchemy Recipies here soon, and let me know what you think of me taking Jewelcrafting. If we do have a few Jewelcrafters already, please wake me up.
Gul'Zayne
Gul'Zayne
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Alchemy and - Jewelcrafting? Empty Re: Alchemy and - Jewelcrafting?

Post  Gen'jin Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:39 am

Well, I think it's a good idea. Jewelcrafting, suits a Voodoo master. I can imagine Gul'zayne making Blessed Necklaces, trinkets etc. also placing a Stone figure on the ground, would be a cool Voodoo feature Wink

I know it's a late response, but I like the idea Razz
Gen'jin
Gen'jin
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum