Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowtroll's story? ^^ Is this allowed?

Go down

Shadowtroll's story? ^^ Is this allowed? Empty Shadowtroll's story? ^^ Is this allowed?

Post  shadowtroll Tue May 27, 2008 9:16 pm

Huh first Snicka a big gratz to the forums and this RP section its more then GREAT! I have designed for my guild also websites but this is really nice and inspired me in some ways Smile

However if you dont mind i would introduce my rp story in here wich includes the relationships with HoZ also Smile

Name: Shadowtroll ( its actually not hes real name , hes only hiding behind that)

Race: Troll

Affiliation: Horde

Character class: Rogue

Relatives: Not known

Current Location: Unknown (about this read down to get it @ )

Shadowtroll was always a bit weird and strange type oh troll but hes known story line is following:

Hes a Darkspear troll wich has met the Orcish Horde of Thrall not like the other trolls on there island , no they allready met in Durotar. Shadowtroll is a known rogue and was working as Headhunter at this period and left many many years ago the island without leaving anyone close there who remembers him. However he started working for the Horde after he saw that he wouldnt be the only troll in this faction. Even watched with bad eyes from the other darkspear trolls he soon found friends among them.

He became a veteran and a constant member of the Horde after aiding in the battle of Mount Hyjal. He was 3 years after that recruitet as a scout for the guild <Legends of the Horde>. Aiding the Guild leader Sajotemo in any way he soon got the trust of the Horde.

Hes first battles against the Alliance where in Alterac Valley where hes guild was stationed and constantly leading the battles. But after countless battles too many of the Legends lost there lives in battle and the guild called back off and returned to Orgrimmar. The Legends allways was keeping togheter but soon everyone choose there own way...

Shadowtroll got to the rank of Sergant and soon after Sajotemo disappeared he got back to hes Headhunting...

Soon after those events the Dark Portal reopened and just like many others Shadow head to Outland. There he found a old known troll from the Legends called Warzak, actually Warzak was now the Captain of the Bloodsail Blackhands pirates with headquarter Fray Island and invited Shadowtroll to join there ranks .

From there on Shadowtroll got popular because of hes face on many wanted posters in the Steamwheadle Cartel citys...

Warzak left over the Captain rank to the first mate Razzax wich disappeared soon after hes marriage with the pirate Princes (cant remember the name) and since aged Warzak refused to take over the leadership again he proclaimed hes apprentice Zyhra as captain. Here Shadow saw hes chance and challenged Zyhra in the Gurubashi Arena for the leadership of the pirate brotherhood....he won...and left Zyhra alive wich sworn loyalty to him.

From here on the Bloodsail Blackhands got feared amongst the seas and soon there was a big bounty on Shadows head even from the Horde side...this leaded that he got betrayed by some of hes followers and there was a huge fight on deck of the Bloodsail Blackhands ship between the 2 sides...one sticking to Shadowtroll and the other trying to get hes head for a bag of gold.

The ship got destroyed and many died in this battle so the pirate brotherhood was over for Shadow and he returned with many of hes followers back to the Horde.
Noteable pirate members: Warzak (aged and old captain) , Razzax ( first mate/lost) , Shadowtroll , Zyhra , Zuzaba ( Zyhra's sister) , Ssenkrad , Orcrish and Crypts.
shadowtroll
shadowtroll
Headhunter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82K_C4Rnctc

Back to top Go down

Shadowtroll's story? ^^ Is this allowed? Empty Shadowtrolls encounter with the Heritage...

Post  shadowtroll Tue May 27, 2008 9:27 pm

From there on back to the Horde he decided to find the the few remaining Legends of the Horde and reunite them bringing back glory to the Horde. Wich is even more surprising he managed to find the old Legends (including Warzak who came with him) and find new recruits just like to organize the guild now with him as Officer.

Hes first encounter with the Heritage of Zul'Jin was in the Booty Bay tavern when Ryleen was talking to Barzovia (at this moment still a member of the Heritage) . Shadowtroll was staying at the in with Edas a troll rogue and follower of the Tribal Trolls discussing about how weak the trolls are because of there spreading in countless tribes/guilds etc.

He heared from parts about what Ryleen and Barzovia was talking about and after he informed himself about the Heritage he enjoyed the idea of the Heritage( to unite all troll tribes under one flag like Zul'Jin done etc etc etc). He got also involved into the Barzovia story when he was keeping him save on Fray Ilsnad...

(Note that all this was really rp-ed out IC thats why i post it and also i continue this later cant now Mad )
shadowtroll
shadowtroll
Headhunter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82K_C4Rnctc

Back to top Go down