Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Agent

4 posters

Go down

Dark Agent Empty Dark Agent

Post  Euphrati Tue May 04, 2010 2:16 pm

Ye have prob. wondered why ive been saying im working for Deathstalkers too and not only for the Shattered Hand.

As said earlier Euphrati is an trained assassin from Vilebranch tribe, who have been working for pirates before she came to the horde.
She was contacted by Shattered Hand then, someting i after some thought find a little weird.
Why should Shattered Hand which contains of many darkspears contact an enemy of the horde who also is from another tribe. Easyest for them had been killing Euphrati.

Deathstalkers in other hand (i find more deceptive, more likely to bend any rules of the horde) sees an potential assassin, one that after right training could be an fearsome agent for them and the Horde. They contact Euphrati and offer to work for them, instead of the Pirate Captain. As "they can give her better payment and are more dangerous then the pirates".

Euphrati trains with deathstalkers for about a couple of years, until they/she dare to come to Orgrimmar and meet with the Shattered Hand. The Masters of Shattered Hand are very unsure of her as she is an Vilebranch. So she is being sent to Hinterlands to prove her loyalty by slaying members of Vilebranch tribe there. Euphrati does as she is told more or less, but enough to have proven her loyalty. Euphrati is given an Master assassin one she report to, him and hm only. Euphrati tries to fit in with the darkspears, something she find hard as she, not only has an different color on her skin but is more savage in different kinds of ways. Her Master listens what she has to say, as she tells him shes a bit sad not for fit in with her troll kindred. He tells her about Heritage of Zandalar an faction wthin the Horde who allows any troll, wichever tribe they come from to join them as long they are loyal to the Horde.
Loyalty is one of the words Euphrati takes strongest on, but honor and the rituals and the old ways of an troll, the loa, is something she needs to learn more about.

An little rewrite of some of background so to say.
Euphrati
Euphrati
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Dark Agent Empty Re: Dark Agent

Post  Euphrati Thu May 13, 2010 5:12 pm

Puts up most of story here too:

Euphrati is an Vilbranch female troll. The masters of Vilebranch tribe noticed her shadowy skills when she unnoticable from her "friends" stole from them. young as she were, she was picked out from the others children to join an group of other handpicked younglings to train to be an elite assassin of Vilebranch tribe.
About the age of 13 her group of trainees were ambushed by Bloodsail Pirates. Though the the Vilebranch adults/masters tried to fend em off they were ultimatly killed. The pirates captured Euphrati and 3 or 4 other young trolls. The pirate captain later found out what kind of group young trolls they had kidnapped when the group of the trolls had been seen stealing from the cargo and fended off the pirate and killed him. The captain found out he could use them and gave them some more training with different lenghts of blades. And when they had reached an appropriate age, when they were strong enough he sent the trolls to assassinate other pirate lords.
After a couple of years and some pirate lords later, an undead reveals himself before Euphrati and the captain and tells them that the Deathstalkers are intrested in Euphrati to join there ranks. The undead tells them both that "they can give her better payment and are more dangerous then the pirates". Something the captain clearly disagree with and throws out the undead.
2 nights later the pirate lords house burns down with his wife and daughter inside. Same night Euphrati dissappears from the pirate camp.

Euphrati trains with deathstalkers for about a couple of years, until they/she dare to come to Orgrimmar and meet with the Shattered Hand. The Masters of Shattered Hand are very unsure of her as she is an Vilebranch. So she is being sent to Hinterlands to prove her loyalty by slaying members of Vilebranch tribe there. Euphrati does as she is told more or less, but enough to have proven her loyalty. Euphrati is given an Master assassin one she report to, him and hm only. Euphrati tries to fit in with the darkspears, something she find hard as she, not only has an different color on her skin but is more savage in different kinds of ways. Her Master listens what she has to say, as she tells him shes a bit sad not for fit in with her troll kindred. He tells her about Heritage of Zandalar an faction wthin the Horde who allows any troll, wichever tribe they come from to join them as long they are loyal to the Horde.
Loyalty is one of the words Euphrati takes strongest on, but honor and the rituals and the old ways of an troll, the loa, is something she needs to learn more about.

As Euphrati have spent some time with the Heritage of Zandalar she has taken up and started to follow some of the jungle loas. (as i dont know any forest ones yet)
Hethiss the snake: of battle, dirty tricks, poisons and even murder.
Dambala the loa of trickery have started to tempt her a bit too. the serpent.
Euphrati
Euphrati
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Thu May 13, 2010 6:36 pm

Very nice Euphrati.

I had been wondering about the Deathstalker involvement in your background so thanks for clearing that up Smile
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphrati Thu May 13, 2010 8:12 pm

thank you Smile

It cleared up a bit for me too, when writhing it all down
Euphrati
Euphrati
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphrati Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:22 am

IC only Ryleen and Razeal should know the truth. Chabat might have been told some of it. For the rest of ye, stories differ a bit. Deathstalker is an complete secret for all except Ryl and Raz
Euphrati
Euphrati
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Razeal Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:01 pm

Indeed a few people felt it nessessary to tell Raz secrets they have told no one before, last week.
Indeed made a welcome change for people to confide in him as opposed to keeping things from him and just generally avoiding him Very Happy
Razeal
Razeal
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphrati Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:50 am

An weak "goodbye... i hope well see again" is heard on the link.

If moving past Euphratis hut it will look clean with the bed done and an small bowl of clean water lies next to it. From the roof several small tokens and coins are hanging and at the entrence an tabard of Heritage of Zandalar hangs. It has in yellow cloth, Euphrati, badly embroidered at the heart. Outside lies an green-yellow raptor sleeping. And on one of the skulls at the stair railing an black parrot sits awaiting, cleaning its feathers.
When looking at the hut an warm feeling of homecoming is felt. Though something seem amiss, coming closer sadness is hanging in the air, sadness and loneliness.

Against one of the bearing poles, the one facing the valley, the place where Kaz and Bats sat an fished an beutiful evening, the strand where many have gone by an swim with friends. Against the pole an small blade has been stabbed into the wood, an note hanging from it.

My friends, an chapter of life has ended...

Before coming here to the Heritage i felt that somthing i missed in my life. With you all i found it. Family, sisterhood, trust, compassion, peace, happiness and ... Love. I found back to my old culture, to my own kind. You were giving me hopes and dreams of an better tomorrow. I felt true feelings of happiness, something i hadnt felt since being just an small whelp in Hinterlands. You taught me to laugh again, to love, to forget and forgive my hate and pain.

((small miscolorings appear in the paper, as tears had been felt))
The holes in my heart was filled, makeing it whole again.

Sadly it was some of the pieces that had mended me, was the ones to crack it open again. Leaving an scar on my body and spirit. An scar i now feel time wont heal. I hope i will find back..------------
((words has been stroken over, to become unreadable)).
I have lost the will to fly, with broken wings i cant even try. I have lost my belief. So i leave for now, will try to find na cure of my broken heart, find an way to forgive.
I will always love you beatb...
((last letters written unreadable by shaky hands))
Inside my hut there are some personal letters for some of you.

Take care if ny pets while im gone. If hope still lives, my hut... dont give it away... not yet.

Your loving Euphrati
Euphrati
Euphrati
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphrati Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:01 am

Eup left later after the wedding, she cleaned the blood on her floor after thugha had left and made last arrangements... then left.
Think i used incorrect words in link when leaving though.
Will be forming and clean write the personal letters little later... either mailing them in game or to ye here.
Hadunka, Lahni, Thugha and Ryleen will prob be the ones letters are for.
They will be sealed so no sneakpeeking will be available for the ones curious Razz
Euphrati
Euphrati
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Razeal Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:05 am

Sad Raz is Sad Sad
Razeal
Razeal
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:18 am

That was very poetic Euph. Hope we'll see the character back soon. Makes me a little sad i never got to know her better IC Sad
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:25 am

Why is it that as soon as someone in the Heritage is upset about something, they run away? =P Looking forward to reading the personal letter.
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:28 am

We're a small and intimate group. When these things happen, the first thing most people would probably need is space to sort out their feelings ...and not be spiritually connected to the ones that upset them, at least for a while Wink
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphrati Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:09 pm

letters been sent, and you... dont worry Eup will be back... An little different Twisted Evil
Euphrati
Euphrati
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphrati Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:42 am

Betrayer...

The trolls silent words hit her as cold breeze. Words she had heard before. Last time it felt as she did right thing... This time it was different, felt different.

Youre going to betray your kin once again? Betray your friends?
FOR WHAT?

The most so often silent troll almost shouts.

Life... its mine or hers.. With my hand or theirs. *Euphrati turn around and looks down to the ground* Theirs would do gruesome things.. This is better.. safer.

Life? You think you chose life when its death that you bring.
This wont go unnoticed... your punishment will come be sure of that.

*Trolls words become more unclear as it steps out to the night* In more than one way...

Euphrati knows that her friend is gone... for now. *She turn an head and looks at Ziri, sweetly dreaming in her hut, fell an tear onto the dry cliff they camp at and walks to sit by the fire. To think, meditate on her troubles.*

The tear is drank by the dry rock and sand in seconds...
Euphrati
Euphrati
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down