Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

try 2 : Tambjika

3 posters

Go down

try 2 : Tambjika Empty try 2 : Tambjika

Post  torgadon Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:01 pm

Alright, Im going to write up another new application for a character which will hopefully be made tuesday or wednesday , Ill post in a wee bit when im free))
Character name*: Tamb'jika

Character race*: Troll (except for Emissaries)

Character class*:Warrior

Character level*: 80 Age:42

Professions: Fishing.

Why do you want to join us?*: Ive read alot about the heritage and did a little bit of rp with some of yous and i must say ive enjoyed it alot. It seems like a really good guild too where i could find nice casual rp =)

How often do you play WoW?: Too much ,well, when im not at college or doing something else

Roleplaying experience: Hm, i forget when ive started, but i have been in the blades for quite a while (have an officer now), and also have had some alts from different guilds too so ive tried different styles of rp.

Character history: Tamb'jika is a darkspear troll. At the age of 12, he left his family and stole a boat, going out to a small island for a long time, mainly due to a family arguement. He came back a few years before then orcs arrived.Tamb'jika in total has had two wives, and has no plan of going through that ever again, due to the fact of it being a nuiscence to him.
When the horde met the darkspears, he was quite fond of them and spent alot of time around them when he could. When the horde travelled to kalimdor, he went with them as a soldier, and continued to fight with them for a few years later, not spending much time with other trolls at all He joined the horde expedition to outlands, and then continued to spend most of his time there at zabra'jin.
Has only recently returned to kalimdor and has no plans of fighting up north, rather to take a long break and maybe learn more about his kind and also help to try and teach others a few of his old tricks.

Notes: He is like one of those old scruffy soldiers, who should of retired a few years ago Smile .He is still quite and able to fight, but spends alot of his time now resting and doing stuff he enjoys.
torgadon
torgadon
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

try 2 : Tambjika Empty Re: try 2 : Tambjika

Post  Ryleen Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:22 pm

It makes me so happy to have all these new people join us! And I really like the sound of Tamb'jika. He'll be a nice contrast to all the young ones in the guild. Smile You're very welcome to join us. Either arrange a meeting with one of the officers or me for your interview, of show up to our guild meeting or friday dinner.
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicka Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:26 pm

A grumpy old mon... that sounds very good to me! Smile
We got a lot of applications recently, which makes me happy!
Snicka
Snicka
Warlord

http://heritageofzuljin.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  torgadon Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:30 pm

yay, my debit card is playing up on me at the moment, so hopefully it should be ready as soon as possible
torgadon
torgadon
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down