Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who we be?

+3
Lyranne
shadowtroll
Snicka
7 posters

Go down

Who we be? Empty Who we be?

Post  Snicka Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:26 pm

Welcome to Heritage of Zul'jin!
We are a roleplaying guild which attempts to be an RP alternative for Heritage of Zandalar. Unlike our sister guild, we focus on the darker aspects of the trolls. We feel no loyalty for the Horde, but instead we serve the Amani warlord, Zul'jin.
If you want to join, fill in the application form you can find here:
https://heritageofzandalar.forumotion.com/me-wanna-join-ya-f1/application-form-t2.htm
Post your application here!
Snicka
Snicka
Warlord

http://heritageofzuljin.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Who we be? Empty Re: Who we be?

Post  shadowtroll Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:14 pm

I am happy this could be managed Smile

Btw i would like to be later involved in this but i do it IC and not now is this ok?
shadowtroll
shadowtroll
Headhunter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82K_C4Rnctc

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyranne Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:06 pm

Character name: Ras'teth.
Character race: Undead Troll.
Character class: Mage.
Character level: 8.
Professions: None.
Why do you want to join us?: Currently dead, and awaiting for her lover to complete the ritual.
How often do you play WoW?: Too often.
Roleplaying experience: Mostly limited to WoW.
Character history: Formerly a young female troll, killed and then mummified. Her soul is in limbo - trapped between the realms of the living and the dead.
Notes: (( This is merely the groundwork for the character, so apologies for it being so short and vague )). Additionally, she has little flesh remaining, so has difficulty with any sounds made via the use of lips ( as she has none ). Her eyes are long gone, and her body is in a terrible state, but she can see and survive by looting body parts from any that she kills. She hopes to find a young female troll to which she can trade her soul, and become beautiful again. She also hopes it'll free her from her current existence.
Lyranne
Lyranne
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gul'Zayne Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:25 am

Character name: Faizel
Character race: Half Amani, Half Gurubashi Troll
Character class: Hunter
Character level: 16
Professions: Mining and Jewelcrafting (RP reason that they're relatively the easiest to self-teach)
Why do you want to join us?: He has nowhere else to go really.
How often do you play WoW?: Most weekdays till late and weekends, maybe.
Roleplaying experience: Various pen-and-paper RP as well as WoW
Character history: The bastard child of an Amani warrior (father) and a gurubashi commoner (mother) Faizel grew up practically on his own. His mother detested him, because of the method by which she fell pregnant with him (she was forced by the Amani male) and he was left out of the activities of the rest of the tribe because of this, and the fact that he was a bit too green to fit in with the other Jungle Trolls. All the children would pick on him, and he had a horrible up-bringing.
Notes: He sees everyone in the same light, just another person who wants to pick on him, beat him, or verbally abuse him. He finds it hard to get around in Cities. His only friend is a large red bat named Zarina, who loves him as much as he loves her, which is a whole lot, given that she's his only friend.
Gul'Zayne
Gul'Zayne
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyranne Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:11 pm

(( Aww, I just want to hug Faizel, the poor thing. *sends out a big warm cuddle* ))
Lyranne
Lyranne
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gul'Zayne Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:01 pm

*recieves the hug gratefully, with a slight apologetic glance at Zarina who glares at him with surprise.*
Gul'Zayne
Gul'Zayne
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyranne Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:11 pm

(( I was thinking maybe it best that we set a date that all the trolls wanting to join the HoZul'jin can gather and maybe set up some basic ground rules in game. Obviously it's dependant on real life not intervening, but having time where we can all oil our RP gears, and generally help build our characters RP is surely a good thing. I only say this as for the most part, Ras'teth's not yet been used, save for a small snippet of dialogue here and there I was practicing with: She has not lips, so has a lisp - of sorts. In addition to her troll accent, it makes for a slightly time consuming way of speaking. But it's fun, so I'll stick by it - I just need the practice. ))
Lyranne
Lyranne
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:47 am

Character name: Soo'ro.
Character race: Troll.
Character class: rogue.
Character level: 8.
Professions: None.
Why do you want to join us?: to help boost the ranks of the HoZul'jin
How often do you play WoW?: Most weekday evenings and most of Saturday (don’t really play on a Sunday).
Roleplaying experience: various pen & paper rpg's and some WoW
Character history: Soo'ro was a neophyte preistess before the the Darkspears were forced to flee the Echo isles. As the tribe began adjust their culture to align with the orchish Horde, Soo'ro found her voodoo powers began to dessert her and as she had few other skills, she was forced to stealing and living of the land.
Soo'ro feels betrayed by the Tribe's leaders Sen'jin and Vol'jin and will do anything to receive the blessing of the Loa once again.
She sees Zul'jin as their true leader and his is the only way to restore the tribe to its former glory.
Notes:((this is a bank character so i don't expect her to last long Wink )).
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:03 am

Character name: Ai'Zala
Character race: Troll
Character class: Rogue
Character level: currently 7
Professions: none yet
Why do you want to join us?: Ai'Zala didn't as much want to join as she was convinced to. The promises of riches and rewards seem to be what inspires her the most.
How often do you play WoW?: Every day, probably much more then I should =P
Roleplaying experience: Plenty, from all kinds of rpgs
Character history: hum.. I'll have to come back on this one, not much is decided yet.
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicka Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:11 pm

Character name: Jinto'nick
Character race: Troll
Character class: Hunter (IC he can perform some voodoo, making him a Shadow Hunter)
Character level: 43
Professions: Skinning/LW
Why do you want to join us?: Well...
How often do you play WoW?: I try to play every day, but since it's summer, there's always something interfering...
Roleplaying experience: More than 2 years RP-ing in WoW, some pen&paper and a little bit of LARP too.
Character history: Jinto was born in the Darkspear tribe. Being an odd child, he had not many friends; he was mostly hanging around with his cousin Snicka; but he always felt a bit jealous, Snicka being better at everything. Jinto's life changed, when, at the age of 15, he met Ras'teth, the beautiful troll girl, who found the silent and grumpy troll boy interesting. The two fell in love, and at the first time in his life, Jinto felt happy. But tides turned when Ras'teth was killed by a group of elves in the Third War. Jinto's life was ruined. He retreated to the Barrens and never talked to anyone. His only friend was Lemon, the coyote. When Snicka formed the Heritage of Zul'jin, he looked for Jinto'nick, and asked him if he wants to join. Jinto hesitated, but he finally joined because he thought it will be a good way to avenge the death of Ras'teth, and probably bring her back. He began studying voodoo, and the ways of resurrection. But when Snicka decided to break with Zul'jin's way, Jinto'nick felt betrayed. After arguing with Snicka, he returned to the plains. After a few months he decided to finish what his cousin gave up... uniting the trolls to fight for Zul'jin.
Snicka
Snicka
Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Barzovia Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:34 pm

Character name: Barz... Wait never mind.

Last edited by Barzovia on Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Barzovia
Barzovia
Headhunter

https://www.youtube.com/user/keithmintage

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyranne Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:30 pm

Ras'teth stirs.

Um, yeah... So long as I don't have the same thing happen today as when I was supposed to be being ressurrected, I should be awakening tonight, after Kara. Casual dress, But feel free to cress up in your best voodoo gear, and adorn yourselves with skulls and knives and suchlike. It'll be a veritable song-and-dance celebration*.

*Sacrifices are optional.
Lyranne
Lyranne
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:11 pm

good job i came back from my holiday early Wink
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyranne Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:45 am

Guess who forgot completely about their own return? *blushblushblushblush* If someone can remind me later today, I'll get my little undead troll and make a big song and dance.

On a side note: Great to have you back! *hugs tightly*
Lyranne
Lyranne
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicka Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:33 pm

Hold on, Ras'teth! You don't want to return while Jinto is dipping your soul locked in the elf's heart, do you? ((Sorry for not posting anything about the event, but I was away from internet for a whole week))
Snicka
Snicka
Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyranne Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:54 pm

*giggle* Anyone could have told me, but no one did, so no worries, Jinto'nick. I wouldn't have had her rise without people there anyway, seeing as she'll most likely be screaming, yelling, lashing out and such. Naturally, I'm still annoyed I missed the event ( maybe someone could be so kind as to write a short summary? ), but soon, Ras'teth shall rise.
Lyranne
Lyranne
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum