Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaz's training session

2 posters

Go down

Kaz's training session Empty Kaz's training session

Post  Kaz'jo Wed May 19, 2010 8:36 pm

The day was warm and sunny. Kaz'jo was running towards the training grounds. He was already late, and Gul'jun didn't like to wait. Especially after Kaz left his hut covered with fish guts and forgot to help him clean it...
When he arrived at training grounds, out of breath, Gul'jun was waiting for him. He wasn't in the ghost wolf form as usual - he was sitting back on his heels, annoyed.
- You're late, Kaz'jo. The elements don't like to be kept waiting - he said.
- I know... I'm sorry... I just had... a headache... on my way here... and... - replied Kaz, panting heavily.
- Hmph... Well, get in the ring. You don't want to keep them waiting any longer, do you?
Kaz'jo went to the corner and changed his shirt to white, sleeveless one. He also took down his bandages - his wounds were healing very quickly. Nothing unusual for a troll. He stepped into the ring made on the ground, with a totem in the middle.
- I hope you practiced since yesterday, Kaz... - said Gul'jun and muttered something silently, unleashing magic of the elements. Totem inside the circle started to glow, ground shaked. The stones scattered around started to gather in one place, quickly taking the shape of an earth elemental. Receiving mental order from it's master, elemental rushed towards Kaz'jo.
Troll was prepared - he dodged stone fist and cut the enemy, not doing much damage to it. Elemental turned slowly and attacked again. Kaz took the advantage of speed and started to run around his enemy. When he found himself behind it...
"Rage and anger... that's what he said."
...he cut the elemental. He damaged one of the stones, but not strongly enough to defeat the elemental. His enemy turned around and made a powerful hit. Kaz tried to block it with his sword, but elemental was too strong - he pushed the troll back, knocking him on the ground. Stone monster raised his fists to strike down lying enemy...
"That weak? How can I defend the Heritage being THAT weak?"
...but the attack missed - troll rolled aside, managing to stand on his feet. He ran aside again, but this time by other side - surprising earth elemental enough to have another occasion to attack.
"Strike on! Defeat him! If you won't how do you want to protect Heritage? To protect..."
"HER? You're too weak to protect anyone from me... I will take control. I will defeat you both, and ki..."
"SHUT UP!"

Kaz'jo stroke the elemental powerfully. Rock creating the center of it's body broke into half, rest of the stones fallen around lifelessly.
- Well done... you grow stronger with each passing day - said Gul'jun. - Let's see if you learned more tricks to defeat fire element.
He gestured and muttered again, the totem lit instantly with a blazing flame, that formed into a powerful fire elemental. Acquiring mental orded, it attacked. Kaz'jo dodged first hit, but barely managed to dodge the second. He knew that this battle won't be easy - fire is much quickier than the earth...
"Pathetic... You're slow as fly that fallen into tar barrel."
...and blazes. Elemental raised it's hand and created a ball of flame. It tossed it at Kaz'jo, who jumped forward to avoid it. He cut, but the elemental dodged his attack and raised both hands...
"You weakling. You really think you will be able to defeat ME, if you cannot even hit this walking ember?"
...heating the air to insane temperature. Kaz'jo hit it, but the attack wasn't strong enough to kill the elemental instantly. It dropped it's hands down, and stroke earth with them, blasting a powerful fire nova around.
"Ha! You weakass! Be sure I'll come out there, and first one to die will be your dear..."
The name was silenced by a loud shriek of pain, made by Kaz'jo both inside and outside his mind. He fallen on the ground, letting a sword off his grasp. Gul'jun sent the elemental away and began to channel energies, quickly healing large burn on Kaz'jo's chest, as well as subconsciously repairing his shirt. When he finished, he helped Kaz'jo to get on feet.
- Nearly, Kaz... - he spoke. - Remember, there is no shame in being beaten. Each time you're defeated, you learn enemy strong and weak points, and you can use them in every next fight.
Kaz'jo stood up, panting heavily. He had to lean on his sword to get up, but he managed to do so. Gul'jun eyed him up and down.
- Rest for just a moment. We don't want you killed here - he said. - But not too long. There's still much work before you.
"Yes... much work. But I have to get stronger as soon as possible."
He rested a few minutes, then stood up and walked into the ring again.
- I'm ready. Let's start again.
Gul'jun nodded and called the earth element again.
----------
Much later, they went to the village.
- You have learned much today, Kaz'jo... Take it with you and keep practising. i have faith in you and believe that soon fire will be too weak for an opponent to you - said Gul'jun and left Kaz'jo before his hut, heading to his own. Kaz entered the hut and sat by the wall, resting.
"I'll have to rest before that meeting I heard about. I hope I won't make bad impression on it..."
Kaz'jo
Kaz'jo
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Kaz's training session Empty Re: Kaz's training session

Post  Gul'Jun Thu May 20, 2010 2:21 am

Smile nice story, our training sessions are pretty awesome after all...
Gul'Jun
Gul'Jun
Headhunter

Back to top Go down