Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leave of Absence

5 posters

Go down

Leave of Absence Empty Leave of Absence

Post  Sertah Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:50 am

SO this is what happened.

I log on today, and receive the message: You have used up the prepaid time for your account.

I thought: Well, that's fine, i'll just buy some more.

After several attempts, my debit card still wasn't accepted. I rang up my bank and after about four hours of waiting and red tape, i find out that they have cancelled my debit card because i haven't used it recently. I've ordered another and it should be here in the next 7 working days. I'm really sorry about this, because i will miss the War Council with no real IC reason. I hope to be online again soon, But it depends on how long it takes to get my debit card sent through the post. Without it, i have no real access to my money so can't buy any prepaid time. I hope you see this post in time for tomorrow, and we can sort out a way to have a Heritage Presence in the council. I'll still be on the forums when i would have been online, so if there is anything that involves me or Sertah then i can answer to it here.

Sorry again, i hope you'll understand.
Sertah
Sertah
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Leave of Absence Empty Re: Leave of Absence

Post  Zanick Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:31 am

Don't worry, Sertah. These sorts of things happen sometimes. We understand.

We'll muddle through somehow until you're able to return. I'll try to make sure the Heritage are represented at the War Council tomorrow.

I hope that you have a speedy return to the game.
Zanick
Zanick
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  torgadon Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:09 am

No problem, thanks for letting us know ^^.
If for whatever reason no one can attend then I guess I could go with tambjika, as I am guessing it would just be military talk and whatsnots anyway =) Although Id perfectly understand if people would rather not have me go X). I can easily make an excuse why my blade aint there.
torgadon
torgadon
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:14 am

I don't see why Tamb wouldn't be a good option to send. Smile Perhaps Tamb and Zanick?
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sertah Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:33 pm

I think Tamb and Zanick are a good choice.
This story has been brewing for a while, and it is more relevant due to upcoming events, it is a good way of justifying why i can't be online.

https://heritageofzandalar.forumotion.com/troll-tales-f6/the-twilight-sickle-ctd-t530.htm#3269
Sertah
Sertah
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  torgadon Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:29 pm

well I dont see the need to make a new post about it,so i'll put it here.
My laptop has once again decided to die on me, the lights for the screen are gone so I cant see a thing (same thing happened last time and i was told it was fixed).
So the only time i can be on wow is if I get on the win pc when my brother is out, or the other little shitty one which my wee brother never gets off =/
I can be on the internet though when im in school ofc the odd time, hopefully my screen just magically fixes itself, or I decide to go get it fixed soon, but if i do i bet it will take ages =(

so in conclusion I wont be on as much ,nooooooooooooooooooooo
torgadon
torgadon
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:57 pm

Noooooooeeeeeesss!!!! Sad
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  torgadon Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:29 pm

dont worry, some show of family leadership and il have my wee brothers pc more often *readies axe ontop of his door*
torgadon
torgadon
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down