Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A interview with a beast master – Hadunka’s stories

+2
Vypra
Hadunka
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A interview with a beast master – Hadunka’s stories Empty A interview with a beast master – Hadunka’s stories

Post  Hadunka Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:25 pm

The sun was barley visual above the mounting peeks when Hadunka finally could leave the harsh lands of the “Badlands” behind him. In front of him was the mounting pas leading in to the Loch Modan valley. Caithhan had been scouting a head and told him that there was a heavy Alliance military presence on the western side of the lake. So he starts to walk towards the esters side, moving deadly silent thru the vegetation. With Caithhan patrolling around him, and his ability to sneak in nature undetected he wasn’t worried that any human would detect him. The thought of them even having a chance amused him a lot.

After dodging two dwarfs with a cart and passing an excavation sight, Hadunka decided to do camp next to a small cliff. He now had entered the deeper forest on the western side of the lake. In the distance could he se the dam and hear the water fall.

After the camp was don and counselled with a good camouflage, he got his gear together … leaving al that would hinder his movements … only bringing his weapons and his engineering calculating tools. As a final thought did Caithhan mark a territory around the camp to scare of any tracking dogs and wild beasts. And then they were of.

Coming up on the dam was an impressive sight. The massive building stretching for several hundred yards across the opening in the mountings, thus trapping the lake in the valley. Three large openings in the structure allowed exes water to run out with a thundering roar.

Hadunka found a good spot to observe the dam and started to attune his vision to the birds of the sky, vile Caithhan standing guard. A hawk eventually allowed him to use its vision and he could get a good lock on the dam. From the little knowledge ha have a bout buildings he quickly made the judgement that it was a steady piece of construction indeed. It would require much explosive in a series of controlled detonations to do the desired job. Sighting to himself ... it would be so much easier to just blow the dam. Les calculation and much less that cud go wrong. He himself did not care if the lake was emptied or if the marchlands down below became flooded, It wouldn’t really kill any one … just make things extremely difficult for the population and destroy the economy in the region. Something he had no problem with. Plus it would drain recourses from the dwarfs and there allies to rebuild the dam. Recourses now used to make war upon the Horde. For a few minutes he toyed with the idée to steal explosives from the dwarfs an just get rid of it … then remembering that ha had a job to do ... and that he would do it right.

In the last minutes of daylight (the sun gone sins long) he did some distance measuring, and then waited. Later in the cover of darkness he swam under he water too the dam itself and started investigating the structure for week and strong points ... determine were it would be necessary to blow to empty about half of the lake into the wetlands below. It became a late night before he was don and could head back to his camp.

The following day was tuff to meet, his body yearning for sleep and rest … but there was no time.

He spent the remaining morning calculating and making notes, and taking extra necessary measurements. At noon he finally had in his hands the plans of to different explosions, one emptying 45 – 60% of the lake … and the other destroying the dam entirely.

Then he finally could pack up his camp and activate his Heart stone to Ogrimar.
Much needed to be don.

((OOC: lets see if we will actioly use the fruts of hadunkas laiburs Wink ))

Last edited by Hadunka on Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Hadunka
Hadunka
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

A interview with a beast master – Hadunka’s stories Empty Re: A interview with a beast master – Hadunka’s stories

Post  Hadunka Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:35 pm

((Finally don with this Very Happy Its taken some time, but here it is .. The primal challenge from Had’nkas point of view.
A small disclaimer: I have re written some things in the story to make it fit the IC representation of events. Among other things I have written that Sertah was the last one standing of the other combatants, before Hadunka took here down. What really happened was that Ros and Sertah did each other in at exactly he same time. This I put in as she was selected as primal later on … she was next in line when Hadunka failed to replace Gen’jin in the duel.

And al remember .. at the time of this event .. Had was lv 51 and the rest was lv 80 ….
No I am never going to let that go Cool ))

It was with heavy steps hat the troll jogged the last stretch up to Gurubachi Arena. It was time for the challenge of Primal, a competition to decide ho will replace the Primal Gen’Jin.

Had’nka slowed down the last two steps and came to a halt, he was early. In front of him is the empty mighty arena, the evening sun making the sandstone glooe read.
By Had’nkas side, gently purring, was the big panther Caithhan. He could feel how strength was flowing from here over there connection. It had bin a long day, and the strength of Beth’ekk was al that kept him going at this point. With slow movements, he sat down by a wall and son fell asleep.

Slowly was he dragged out of the dreams by a gentle scratch of his shoulder and Caithhans genteel voice in his head. “Its about to start now honey, the others have gathered”.
Had’nka slowly opens his ayes and notice the group of trolls gathered close by, Setah, Zul’Ros and Gen’Jin. Had’nka sighted to himself, he had no Idée why he was he here. He was a hunter and engineer, doing curer and scouting jobs for the horde … not a leader. He was good at handling animals, mediate be twin the animal packs he ran across. He smiled to him self, some times it felt as if he had more friends among the animals kingdom than that of the horde. With a effort he stood up and walked over to the others. “Well at least I will prove my commitment to this.” Ha thought to him self.

After the normal greetings and “how are you”, Gen’Jin started to explain what the challenge was al about. He was to test the strength and mind of al that that had answered the cal of the challenge, and then the ability to utilise the to in harmony. As a first task the challengers would show strength by battling the elements. Had’nka was confused … were they to build shelters?
Led by Gen’Jin they walked out to the middle of the arena floor, there he explained further.
They would fight manifestations of fire and earth, starting with the burning furry of fire.
Had’nka smiled … well at least he would stay far away from the blazing fire, just shooting at it.

With some mighty words summoned Gen’Jin the manifestation from a totem on the ground. The roar that came from its burning being was enormous. Had’nka only hesitated a second before firing of his first arrow, and Caithhan leaped forward. The arrow seemed to have no effect on the fire though. Instead of wasting ammo Had’nka he stopped and observed what was going on … looking for a weakness. The two shamans were unloading there array of elemental powers granted by the spirits upon the manifestation. It seemed as if they did have effect on it, shown by the power fluctuations in the fire. Then he noticed that Caithhan was clawing on its arms were some kind of bracers were sitting. Maybe those had some thing to do with the elementals powers, so Had’nka he tuck great aim with an arrow and let the power of Beth’ekk flow in to it. As the arrow zoomed thru the air, he readied an other and aimed at the spot were his first arrow would hit. As he could not channel the power of Beth’ekk agen so son, he chose a pre maid arrow that was designed by engineering and the knowledge of Beth’ekk to suck the magical energies from beings.
Both arrows hit one of the bracers and Hadu kept unloading. Son the manifestation was beaten. Caithhan came limping back as she was badly burned but the grin in here face showed she was happy.

Wile Gen’Jin commended them for dealing with the first obstacle of the challenge, Had’nka tended to Caithhans wounds and let healing powers flow thru the bond they shared. He was so concentrated on the healing that he at first did not see the troll arriving. When he did he noticed that the troll was Tamb’jinka being late and that there was a small dispute about him being able to join in after the challenge had started. Eventually he was granted the possibility providing that he could beat the blazing fire on his own.

The fight was interesting to watch ... but there was not rely a surprise that the old veteran troll would beat the manifestation.

And so it was time for the manifestation of earth … that fight was fairly easy and un event full. It seemed to prefer to try and crush Tam’Jinka wile the pure kinetic energy of Had’nkas arrows blow away big chunks of stone. The shamans seemed to concentrate on disrupting the bindings be twin the stones with there spitual allies.

When The manifestation was down … they al gathered around Gen’Jin. As Had’nka walked up to the rest from his shooting point, he could feel his strength leaving him, he would need to rest son. With a short pled to Beth’ekk to aid him if there was to be more fighting he stopped and listened to the Primal. In his state of exhaustion, he barley could make sense of what was said. There was some thing about understanding and wants and a job well don. Gen’jin was also pleased that so many had passed he first test. Suddenly they al started to move away from the arena floor. Had’nka must have missed some words because he did not understand why, but he followed. Caithhan had already slipped away from the rest, just after the battle … fore some reason she did not like Shamans. Had’nka had never understood why.

As they gathered in one of the stands, Gen’jin started to speak agen. He was talking about the importance of wits in a primal and that a Primals first job is to be a adviser to the warlord and the one to always question the warlords chooses ... so that the warlord always would dothe right decision. He would test the challengers capacity for wits, by presenting them with problems they had to solve.
Had’nka felt his concentration slipping, but with the help of the strength purring in from Caithhan he pulled it together and concentrated hard on the problem:

“A man has a Hen, sack of corn and a fox. He needs to cross a river with a raft. But the raft is only big enough for himself and one of the tree things he need to take over, thus there is need for more than one trip. The man cannot leave the hen with the sack of corn unguarded, nor can he leave the hen with the fox. But he can leave the Fox with the sack of corn. How do he get it al a cross without losing any of this?”

Had’nkas mind was foggy .. and confused. But eventually he started to grip the problem. The beast master he is, he started to think in terms of he animals. How about taking the hen over first .. then the sack of corn, take out some of the corn and spread them on the ground so the hen could eat those wile he fetched he fox. Then he could hear a familiar voice in his head … It came from Caithhan, but was not her. This voice was old, and rang with power. It was the same voic that had made him join the Heritage and the voice that compelled him to accept this challenge. “Although your answer to the riddle is a wise one .. he will not accept it as a valid answer. Yu must win this challenge young one … I have plans for you.” A wave of vagly recognisable images flowed over Had’nka .. but he could not make any sense out of them.
” The answer to the riddle is as follows: First he takes the hen over, then he take the sack of corn. Now he take the hen back with him on the return trip to get the fox. Then the man takes the fox over and leaves the hen. And finally the man goes back for the hen, and takes here across.
Now go forth and dazzle them with the knowledge I have bestowed upon you my childe. And do not fail me”.
Had’nka comes out of the semi meditate state and notice that some thing has happened … it seems as if Sertah have spoken out of turns and said part of the riddle. As a result they will be given separate riddles, wile she gets to answer the first one.

Gen’Jin walks away with Sertah and after a short wile she comes back looking puzzled and troubled. Sertah mumbles some thing about “Was that rely correct”. After sertah was it Zul’Ros and then it was Had’nka. Sending a prayer to Beth’ekk over his link to Caithhan he walks over to face the riddle. When he sits down before Gen’Jin, dous the later seem to be in deep thoughts. With the patience of a hunter, Had’nka waits and eventually slips in to a light sleep.

“WAKE UP dear” The wosie of Caithhan rings in his head. With a confused look he looks around him and notice Gen’jin sitting in front of him and seems to be waiting.
“A .. I am sorry I must have dozed of, it has bin a long day”. Gejin sights and speaks
“Here is the riddle, but do pay more attention in the future if you seek to sucseeed me.”
He clears his throuat
“A man is walking in the rain, he has a mantel but no hat. Yet hes aire is not getting whet. Why is that?”

Had’nka knew the answer but in his dazed mine it eluted him, But so came the voice agen.
“He has no hair”. The voice sounded a bit annoyed.

Turned to Gen’Jin Had’nka says with as calm and secure voice as he can:
“The man have no hair .. he is bald”. Gen’Jin smiles back at him
“Good, very good. Now send Tamb’Jinka here”
Had’nka walks of and sends the old troll to talk to Gen’Jin. Then he sits with his back agents a wall resting for what will come next.

This time he have not fallen a sleep when Tamb’Jinka and Gen’Jin comes back after Tamb have answered the riddle. Gen’Jin (that seems a bit pliced and worried at the same time) tell them al that they al had passed to the final run of the challenge. I would be a battle between the 4 of them and al bets are of. The fight would be until the brink of death.

Hadunkas mood fell like bomb, he was in no condition to fight agen ... he would surly lose.
As he slowly walked out on the arena floor together with the others … he started thinking of how he would do this as good as possible. Gen’Jin instructs them al to go to their places and wait for his signal. While Had’nka waits for the signal he’s mind slips agen and the voice reapers:
“So how are you going to do this young one … do you think you can defeat them?”
”No Beth’ekk I can not .. I am sorry that I have failed you” Hadunka answers.
“No no childe .. this will not do. I have thought you better than this … remember what you are and home you serve … and you will find the answer to how you will defeat them al” and so the voice is gone agen. A fewseconds later Gen’jin gives his command, and the fight is on.
Caithhan bravely flings in to action and she clashes with the two shamans and the warrior in the middle of the arena. Hadunka standing 30 yards away flinging arrows at the combatant that seems to have the upper hand at that point. Suddenly Sertah turns against Hadu and with a powerful bolt of lightning arcing thru the air, she tries to take him out. As he gets hit by the lightening he remembers the words resently spoken to him “remember what you are”. And he feint death. Caithhan still clawing in the middle son slips of in to the shadows, hiding.
In the meantime the 3 other combatants continue fitting enchanter and eventually with one last energy explosion they are al down for the count. Sertah still fighting to stand up put she to is on the way own. Now Had’nka stands up fully alive and with only some burn marks, and flings a bomb on to Sertah that brings the last will to fight out of her.

The fights was over ... and to Hadunkas own disbelief, he stands as winner.
”I will never doubt you agen” he sends over the link to Caithhan, Wile Gen’Jin walks over to the 3 defeated combatants to help them up.
Once al is standing agen .. if bruised and battered, ha jumps up to a ledge and he speaks:
“We have a victor in Hadunka for this challenge! However, one last thing remain for you to do before you can take my place .. you need to defeat me.” And with those words Gen’Jin rushes at Hadunka swinging his weapons and unloading his powers.

The following fight Hadunka don’t remember much of ... it was hectic and hard. ... he did al he could but his vision was blurred by exaction, his aim vas of and his concentration wavering. Caithhan did a tremendous job at distracting the primal and inflicted some heavy wounds. And so finaly happened the inevitable, during one of the primal advances to strike Hadunka. The later of them beyond exaction, stumbles and fall. As Had looks uppfrom the ground, al he can se is the mighty wrist blade of Gen’Jin.

Had’nka then al of a sudden found himself in a dark room, locked in some thing. He could se some thing moving in the shadows by the edges of the room ... two ayes glowing.
”You failed me this time young one ... but I will let you continuo your mission ... it is far from over”. A familiar voice says, and Hadunka fells some thing pulling him back .. and he wakes up string in to Gen’Jins face …

“Good effort Had’nka … but you will not replace me as primal”. Turned to the rest gathered. I will have to take this with the warlord, she will a nouns the next primal later ….

Hadunka thinks over his link to Caithhan: “I did defeat the others . I did won the challenge … I AM the next primal, just you wait … next time we meat Gen’Jin, you will have an arrow in your head and I will take your place”.
“Hush now” Caithhan replies “let them have there fun .. Just stick around .. your time will come, they al know you won the challenge. Just do not let them forget it ... ho ever gets the position as primal this time” ……………
Hadunka
Hadunka
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

A interview with a beast master – Hadunka’s stories Empty Re: A interview with a beast master – Hadunka’s stories

Post  Hadunka Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:37 pm

delete

Last edited by Hadunka on Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Hadunka
Hadunka
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:03 pm

The bow in his hands was so small ... but it was made for a small person to. Had’nkas face shoved no trace of emotions other than the ayes burning. This was not right ... the boy had an obvious talent and understanding for nature … a sharp mind and a good aim. It should not be wasted as a grunt in some orc army led by that oath breaker Gran. With a deep sigh Had'nka puts the bow away and continue to work on the arrows that belongs to it. Just in case things would turn out different. Close by lies the mighty panther Caithhan. Al of a sudden she rises here big head and looks at Had. Her voice, gentle and calm as always, flows over there spirit bound.
“But, what about the link you share with al the members of this group. Did you not tell me that the children was a part of that to?” Had'nka answers
”So they are … but … “ he starts to laugh, as he understands the cleverness of his companions mind. “Yes my dear ... that would work, as long as Mok wants to and the blades do not sever the link … I can teach him over it, and keep in contact. And maybe one day I can teach him in person to.” The big panther lays down her head and starts to purr satisfied. Had'nka picks up the bow agen and inspect it ... he will need to rebuild it … or way not build a rifle. For the next time Mok will have grown in size and strength … this could work.
Hadunka
Hadunka
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:09 pm

Very nice Had Smile
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:18 pm

ty Smile
Hadunka
Hadunka
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:33 pm

Now it is here Very Happy
this story takes place during Ryleens imprisonment and when Yashadin and Hadunka is taking care of the kids in Antu'Rha. I believe Ross might have bin there to.
Ry .. säg till om det är något med Moks agerande du vill ändra på.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The early afternoon sun was shining down upon Stranglethorn vale. Down below the heavy vegetation the suns rays barely made it thru. In a glade bathing in the green light created by the top vegetation as the suns light was shining thru, a ape was taking an mid day rest.
It was a peaceful glade with now sign of danger, and a mild breeze was blowing.

Slowly the hunter was moving towards it its prey, the yellow ayes gleaming and nostrils shivering. Unknowing about the danger the big male ape was leaning against a tree, gently chewing on a big leaf. The hunter was slowly moving closer for the kill, with the breeeze in its face so the ape could not smell it.

Now it was time … the strong legs crouching together, preparing for … wait , A noise … a hated noise, the noise of death. It was the very same noise that had taken the hunters mate.

The ape suddenly rises with a roar of pain and then collapses with an arrow sticking out of his chest. The hunter freezes in mid movement, ponders on what just happened. Slowly she realise, right in the middle of pouncing and starting to flee. So … an other noise … a new noise, almost like thunder … but only one big noise.

Strength is leaving, as the hunter looks down she can se her blood poring out from a wound in the side of her chest. The raptor gives up on big mighty screatsh in defiance to deaths grip, and falls to the ground dead.

“Ya ha … da be wa A cal a dubel kill ma der Mok.” The young troll waving his big gun in the are in triumph, and the even younger orc childe standing next to him with a silly smile and a bow in his hand.
“That … was … amassing” the later says obviously taken by the experience and with a hint of blood lust in his ayes.
“Ya A know lite one ... da thrill o da Hunt be a big thing, ya might get adikted to it. Bu remeba, a good hunta is a keen hunta. Do not let ya lust fo blood and the thrill of da hunt consum ya so ya, dan ya will lose trak o dings.” The orc having don his first hunting kill only nods slowly. “Don’t ya wora.” The troll gently ruffling up the orcs hair “Ya be lernig to control da son enouf … if ya whana be a hunta. Da vlood haze migt be good fo gronts and canon foda … bu we need to keep an sharp ay an a sharp mind” The orc looks up at Had’nka and smiles.
“I will do my best” Had’nka laughs
”Ye A now, ya be a good boj Mok” Had’nka moves over to the raptor and gesture to Mok to help him. Together they drag the corps over to where the ape is lying on the ground. Had’nka takes his knife and cuts some thing of from the ape be twin his legs, and quickly shovels a round object in to his mouth. With a quick movement he then toss one other in to some bushes, but it never reaches the ground. Out from the shadows leaps a big panther and grabs the object in her mouth. With a smile on there lips they both swallow at the same time.
Mok standing close by with a confused look on his face.
”What was that?” Had’nka – still smiling – turns to him.
”Da be an old Hunta ritual afte a kill, da ya kan no tke part o yet”. Mok looks angry as he understands he has bin left out of some thing important.
“Why is that? I killed that ape, so what somes of it shuld be mine.” Had’nka laughs heartily at the young orc. Then speaks to him.
“ Goood Goood, ya be alredy showing da first step to be redy fo da ritual. An as son as ya are redy, a will teatch ya how to do it and wa da mening of it be. And as for ya kill … ye ya be the one shoting da ape, ba ya be unda ma care … apprentice if ya will. Dat men da A have da responcibal an also da right to distribute da revard. Wan ya be old enouf in knoladge an undarstanding of da way o da hunar, ya can have dat right fo ya self. Until dan A be ya masta” Mok does not seem happy with the answer but before he speaks Had’nka continues.
”It be part o da balance little one, Ya can no have a revard without da responncibal. Na ya did good in shoting da ape corekt, but have ya not it had ben on me to repair dat mistake. A be a trained hunta and ya be still lerning, and as so … A am respncibal fo wha ya do. And den a need to have da right to make desitions ova ya. Ba ya be good, so ya be given da prace fo ya good work by da fir e tonight. And A will show ya an oda ritual later da ya can be part o” Mok seems to ponder and then his face cracks up in to a smile
“I have a good teacher” and he hugs the big trolls arm. Had’nka laughs.
”Na den … let se wa A can teatch ya about takign care o ya mes after a good hunt. But ferst” Had’nka blows a sharp tone and son a big raptor comes running. Hadunka greets the raptor that is carrying a strange kind of saddle on its back. Hadunka turns to Caithhan and says:
”And ya be holding em oda animals away from ere, so we do not have to kill an oda one. Dat wold be a waste.” Caithhan purrs and disappears in to the shadows. To Mok, Had continues
”Na A wil sho ya wa we have dis on ma raptor instead of da normal sadle.” Had’nka starts with grate care and skill to cut the two dead preys to pieces. Using a skin he gathers some of the blood that they later can use for a delicious dish.
After the raptor and the Ape is cut in to manageable sizes to be carried on the raptor and by themselves, Had’nka takes Mok and the his raptor to a prepared spot. Its a little pile of meat, intestines and the heart of the ape, that he gathered on a piece of skin with symbols on. Caithhan is lying besides the skin purring with anticipation.

“Nao me Der Mok it be time to say oa prise fo da hunt, it be important sins do we can continu to hunt ere without upsetting da spirits of nature.”
Had’nka starts to chant in a combination of Zandali and a language he had ben taought by his Loa. Wil doing so he ritualy taks up some thing from the skin and movs it in a spesial way, and ither toses it out in to the jungle, puts it back down or gies it to Caithhan. Eventiaoly ther is only the Heart left on the skinn. Wile still shanting, Hadunka kuts it in to 5 equal sise pieces. One he gives to Mok, one to Caithhan, one to his raptor “Slice”, one he holds hig in the aire and one he he holds in his other hand. His chant retches an other tone and a change language, and suddenly the sound of falping wings and a shadow sweps thru the aire. As it disaperar agen the heart pice in Hadunkas upstretched hand is gon. With a smile he turns to Mok and says:
“Dis Mok Be da final of da hunt, a god heart piece o same seize betwin al da made da hunt good. it be a more important ritul dan de ones ya sen before. Fo it bounds us togeda.
TO HUNTANG COMPANIONS” And Hadunka swallows his hear piece hole, so dous the raptor and Caithhan. After chewing a bit Mok also swallows … his throat is not as big as the others ... And so they pack up the spoils of the hunt and head back to Antu’Rha, for a feast
Hadunka
Hadunka
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:27 pm

Aww.. Sad Little Mok would have been a good hunter.
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:48 am

The forest is dark and mysteries, waiting. At first glance it might seem that every thing is quiet and still, but as you listen can you hear al kinds of noises in the dark. It is al the nightly creatures that is up and about. Among the shadows of the night is a large figure moving from tree to tree. He do not rely try to hide, as he is not hunting at the present time, nor do he need to fear the animals. He’s ayes are gleaming bright yellow as the moonlight reflects in them.

He is on his way to a meeting … the spirit of the wild is caling … He wonders what it will be this time. So many times have he bin summoned to be thought some thing, what is it rely that his loa want him to be? It will undoubtfully be yet an other trying night, he still has not grasped what the last one was about. With a deep sigh he remember what his old master once told him in the beginning of his training:
”Never question the will of the wild … and trust your loa. Bare in mind though, that some times can the test be to defy a to obvious path. We are not your average troll, we se more than others.”

As the troll walks true two trees he suddenly notice that the shadows around him seem to thicken and he sense the a presence. Some few yards ahead of him is a shadowy shape standing silent. The shape is as tall as a troll and bare most of the traditional trademarks of the race, but this one is not hunched over and its ayes glowing like the moon it self. By its side stands an other smaller shape that is hard to make out, but the gleaming yellow ayes gives it away.

“Good evening young one” he voice calm but has a burning effect to it. He language is perfect Zandalari, but with a tone of “old accent” as if your grand grand grand dad was speaking.
The troll looks at the shape and speaks:
”You have summoned me Bet’jach” The spirit looks at the troll with cold ayes:
”Do you rely think you can run a way from your responsibilities? Or abandon your task that have bin appointed to you?” His voice is calm but some how manage to give the notion of great anger. “We did not shoes you to run and hide at the first sight of discomfort, we did not bestow you with our gifts to not use them in our name.” The troll glares argy back at the spirit
“You may have chosen me… but I did not chose this path. Al it has given me is pain and sacrifices. I will play this game no more.” He continues with a tone of sarcasm “ So take your gifts and bestow them on some one else, for this puppet is don”.
The spirit suddenly moves, and like a cobra strikes is it suddenly at the troll’s throat.
“You are brave and have spirit … that is why we chose you. But you are a fool if you think you can run away from your destiny. You can either embrace your path and benefit from it, or try to fight it and perish. You have to chose witch”. The spirit lets go of the troll looking at it with its ayes of moonlight
Hadunka looks back at the spirit with a grim smile
“I have already perished because of you … my heart ripped out and served to the scavengers. You and you *looking at the other shape present * are the reason of my pain, the reason I have had to sacrifice.” And with these words he launches at the spirit with his mighty wrist claws. But it is like attacking shadows. The spirit easily glides away every attack. By each attack the spirit say a few words:
“So you think we are to blame?
Have you rely stopped to think?
Maybe there is more to this?
Your instincts are strong
Why do you not trust them?
You have to be taught …” and by the last words is Hadunka knocked to the ground by a wave of arcane.

Standing over him the spirit speaks:
“There is more to this world than you little one … there will be suffering and sacrifices that need to be made, but those that embrace their calling will find peace and happiness down the rode.” Hadunka glares angry ... al most from his senses … back at the spirit
“How could I ever find happy ness, or peace when the source of it has been taken from me”
The spirit look at him with a sad face
“You truly do not understand do you … “ Hadunka interrupts with a bestial roar.
“She was what made me happy!” with great agility Hadunka gets to his feats and once agen attacks the spirit. And agen it is as futile. The spirit blocks his first attack and sidesteps the other. Hadunka stops for a second growling at he spirit:
“I had enough of you and “missions” … be gon!” As Hadunka attacks agen he is abruptly knocked to the ground agen with a wave of shadows and a arcane explosion. And the spirit yells with a stern voice:
“FOOL!! … you can not get away from your mission.” Hadunka tries to get up but find him self being held to the ground.

The spirit kneels down next to Hadunka and looks down on him.
“You truly believe that Chabat is the one for you … but I tell you now, there is an other out there.” Hadunka looks in disbelief on the spirit “You already love her, and you know it in your heart.” The spirit sights “The mind is a wonderful thing my dear childe, so many ways to deal with things. But some thing that may be a defence mechanism at one point, will later unless dealt with become a prison. The love you feel for Chabat is real … but it is a projection of what you truly feel for some one else. Your mind subconsciously fooled you to protect you at one point, this now you will have to deal with. I can see in your soul that you do love Chabat ... but not as you would love a wife. She awaits you out there”. The spirit gets up and turn around. Hadunka still on the ground looks at him with doubt … but there is a glimmer of hope in his ayes. “You have strong instincts my childe … trust them and follow your heart, We expect you back at your post soon” And so the spirit fades away and the shadows suddenly seems les present in the forest. On the ground Hadunka lies with a pondering expression in his face. Son there will be dawn, this is a good time to go fishing and think of things …

((Well … hehehe
adn a pic of how hadunka looks now
A interview with a beast master – Hadunka’s stories Hadunkasmal ))
Hadunka
Hadunka
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:52 pm

That was a very interesting read Smile
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:45 pm

excellent, i loved it Smile
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz'jo Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:16 pm

Whoa, the new Had could scare someone if seen in dark.. May I ask you to return when it's bright? I don't want Kaz to have a heart attack. Razz
Interesting and great stories you have here.
Kaz'jo
Kaz'jo
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:40 pm

A litle some thing for those that have chars that know some less known troll lore:
This is nit rely troll lore, and your average lore person IC would not know of it. It do not exist in WOW lore, but to my knowledge is there nothing that contradicts it either.

Bet’jach (a name/word I have made myself. I might chage it in the future, as i am not entierly satesfied with it. But if so i will update this)
A name or "title" that can be translated in to several different words in common/orcish.
These would be: Untouchable, Immortal, Judge, Elder, Wise
It is only known to hav bin one (or a line of persons) holding this title/name. No one known when it came in to use, as its origin is shrouded in history. Some believe it might be as old as the Armani and/or Gurubachi empires. This however many find unlikely.
The last time it is known to have bin used was ruffly 600 - 900 years ago.

A cording to believes was it used by a person travelling in the Armani empire and northern parts of Gurubachi empire (or remains there of). This person was known to be skilled in powerful "magic", capable to do wonder-us things. Usialy arrives to advise and guide guide individual tribes. The person was often used as a mediator or judge in disputes on many different levels.

The last known physical description is a standard troll as a base (fur, tusks and al) with some deviating characteristics:
Standing upright, slitly less robust, 10 fingers and 10 toes, using boots, very small tusks, the ayes glow white as pure moonlight.
Hadunka
Hadunka
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gul'Jun Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:03 pm

damn you look badass now had... took the time to read it all sofar, very nice Smile
Gul'Jun
Gul'Jun
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphrati Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:11 am

Good readin... wonder who love one might be?
NIce ya look really dangerous. Scary to meet in darkness as Kaz says.

( Sad Thought i would use those fist weapons for Euphrati whenshe has reached an lvl good enough)
Euphrati
Euphrati
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:42 am

Euphrati wrote:Good readin... wonder who love one might be?
NIce ya look really dangerous. Scary to meet in darkness as Kaz says.

( Sad Thought i would use those fist weapons for Euphrati whenshe has reached an lvl good enough)

Yes .. wonder wonder ...

And the fist weapons i bought from a vendor in nether storm. They are green. but i would love to have the ZG ones
Hadunka
Hadunka
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphrati Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:56 pm

nice ones Smile
Euphrati
Euphrati
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:11 am

((OOC this little story takes place 3-4 days before the wedding …))

The reed glow from the forge is reflected in Hadunkas ayes as he looks down at the devise he is building. He is sitting in he temporary shelter on the southern outskirts of Raventusk village. The provisional forge that the blacksmith Slagtree helped him build is barley enough for his needs, but it will have to do. Around him on the ground is wearies engineering parts and scrap metal placed in a organised fashion. By Hadunkas belt hang a number of tools that he use to make up for his rather large fingers when doing fine tinkering.
Hadunka takes a look at the devise with a smile of pride, it looks good and will serve its purpose. He sights and clean his work space from unnecessary items and sit down agen.
He continues his work quietly humming on some melody, he ponders.

It’s now' three days sins he met with Bet’jach and it made its claim:
”You do not love her … it is a projection – a trick of your mind – of the love you feel for some one else”.

Hadunka sights and tightens a bolt around a adamantium rod. What would it men by that? More importantly … ho would this other be? There is no one else in the Heritage he feels for, as he duos for Chabat … but if it is a trick of the mind? But why would he fool himself like this?

“A defence mechanism goon wrong” … Defence against what? What would make him deny himself what he feels and redirect it upon Chabat? NO … Bet’jach was wrong, he was not fooling himself. Why would he? He had to do some thing … Why had he run a way? He shuld have stayed and fought ofr what he knew was right.
Why did he not just simply challenge IT on a duel? With the primal force of the beast within him he would have tarred the other one to pieces … why did he not?

Hadunka looks over to the forge, then he gets over there and remove the now white hot piece of metal. With the help of a small anvil he starts to shape the metal in to some thing useful.

While looking at the piece of metal Hadunka realises ... he cares for this Kaz’jo, just as much as the old one. His strong sense for guarding his flock prevented him from harming any of them … that’s why he left … he’s instincts were in disagreement. A part of him wanted to kill Kaz’jo and some other part refused to. But Kaz’jo was a threat to the heritage … why then would he be par of its protection in Hadunkas mind? Also … why did not the rest of the heritage se Kaz’jo for what he is …

“We se more than most trolls” … the words of his old master ring in his head.

Hadunka stare in to the distance with an acing heart. He should not have left. … he should have stayed and fought. Kaz used to be like a brother to him … maybe that’s why this one also was part of the protection … he still hoped to get the old one back.

The piece of metal is now formed in to a spring … Hadunka dips it in water and puts it on a peace of cloth to cool and dry of. Then he returns to the devise bending over to check on the gear mechanics. He resived the idea for this devise as he was scouting Gnomeregan. It would hopefully be off good help. He turns on a crank and the devise moves … a rocking motion with a horrific noise… that would not do, it need to be silent if it is to be of any use.

Suddenly can he feel a familiar smell and looks to the sky … with the wind in her back comes a bird flying … and lands on Hadunkas outstretched arm. In its beak is a piece of parchment.
Hadunka takes the parchment and starts to read it. At first he’s ayes turns in to anger … but it is not real, only a shadow of a true feeling. Son the anger is replaced by surprise and then thoughtfulness. In his hand is a invitation to a wedding … not addressed to him but obviously snatched by one of his clever animal friends. As he continue to look at the parchment he ponders.

Why duos he suddenly not feel any thing for Chabat? He should be upset, angry even …. But al he can feel is happiness for the two to be married. To him is it a joyful thing, as it will help secure the survival of his flock. But even then he should be raging with negative feelings about such news …news that he lost the one he believed to be the woman of his heart.

A soft voice floats in over the spirit bond …
“Maybe Bet’jach was right any way” Hadunka do not turn around as he know that the mighty panther are not close, she is with her kids on the other side of the hinterlands.
“No … how could what I fee … felt for Chabat have bin a lie?”
“It was never a lie … but a way to protect yourself from the pain of your love to be outside your reach. I do hot know ho she is or I would tell you … the answer is in your heart alone.”

Hadunka stares at the parchment for a wile longer and the puts it down to work on the devise.

Could it rely be so? But what of the danger of Kaz … love or no love he still cared for Chabat as he would any member of his flock. Why would he then feel no worry about her marring this Kaz’jo … now. He still did not trust him .. but maby he atleast was no dager.
He did spell different, sounded different and moved different. In every way Hadunka defines a person he was some one else than he used to be, but dangerous? No most likely was he not dangerous … but still a outsider.

Hadunka picks up the now cooled of spring and looks at it … a part of the machinery outside of the machinery was of no use. He had to get back to his flock … his machine. They needed him and he needed them. But … it was still to painful, and he was still confused about his feelings. With a sigh puts Hadunka the spring in to the machinery and tightens it in its place by adjusting some gears and other mechanical parts. He looks at it with pride as he is don, it will work good. Now to fine-tune it, oil and put in some sound dampening in it. It was to be perfect when he is don … and very useful in a near future.

-----------------------------------------

In a cave in a unknown location stands a tall dark figure and looks in to a massive flame. The cave is lit by torches hanging from the wall and the light of the big fire in the middle. Along the walls are balefully ornamented bookshelves and drapes barring symbols. The books seem to be of the chronicle type and al bare sequential numbers. The dark figure smiles as he seem to notice some thing in the fire … he’s ayes glowing white. The skin is dark blue/grey and his tusks are saml. A smaller shape enters from a almost hidden doorway and remains in the shadows. A pair of reed glowing ayes looks at Bet’jach and a soft voice speaks:
“Still trouble with the mortal my deer?” Bet’jach turns around and slowly shakes he’s head
“I believe this crises is over, he thinks in the right way now … al he need is time and the right words from the right person to get back on track agen. I believe it will come soon, he almost understands the truth. I guided him to this place for a reason … to meet the right person.
But now it isin their hands … I hope it will come son, we can’t afford to loose any more time in this.” The dark figure takes a deep sigh and speaks with distaist.
“I wonder why even bothered with what is needed to be don … the mortals deserve to destroy themselves … blood thirsty and unbalanced, no sight of understanding wisdom or basic compassion. With exception of a few individuals they al deserv to be wiped out. But as we both know … what they deserv have nothing to do with this. I am just so tiered of the foolishness of the mortal races” The soft voice chuckles a little and speaks.
“This again? We have bin over this so many times already my dear. And you always make the same decision.” Bet’jach chuckles and waves at the fire, that instantly starts to reduce down to a normal size.
“You are right … I cannot even if I wanted to abandon the creed I have chosen to follow. Now lets go and se how my ward is doing“ ….

------------------
((OOC … hehe. If any one can think of what it is had is building ... send me a pm … there is a secret reward for the one to answer correct first Smile
and now I rely need to go to bed .. I am 10 min late for my core nap Sad
Hadunka
Hadunka
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gul'Jun Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:58 am

i truely have no idea what he is building.... i assume its something we can use for defence if needs be... but apart from that.. * shrug *
Gul'Jun
Gul'Jun
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz'jo Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:54 am

I have some suspections about that, I sent one of them via PM.
Nice story, and it reflects what Had is feeling. And it gave me interesting idea for an RP in future.
Kaz'jo
Kaz'jo
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:45 pm

I really enjoyed reading this. I don;t have a clue what the machine might be but i really can't wait to find out Very Happy
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:19 pm

Gul'Jun wrote:i truely have no idea what he is building.... i assume its something we can use for defence if needs be... but apart from that.. * shrug *

And we have a winner ^^
You will get 2 epic gems crafted with out cost (including the gems them selves)

BTW I always cut for free when it is a Guild member ... but this time he gets two gems for free as well Smile
(My Dk is the JC and have al tanking and mêlée dps gems you need ... + some pvp and caster pve)

More competitions is to be expected ... but you will never know when or were.
Hadunka
Hadunka
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gul'Jun Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:01 pm

Wow my drunken mind won me something, boo ya!
Gul'Jun
Gul'Jun
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:55 pm

almost forgot .. this is only valid as long as you keep your answer a secret until it is reviled Wink
Hadunka
Hadunka
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:48 pm

oh oh .. I made a angry Po po (ICC joke) ... It was Kaz not Gul that got it right :/
I quoted the wrong post ... well I will give you both the reward cos of that blunder.
Hadunka
Hadunka
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next