Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gorico Returns

4 posters

Go down

Gorico Returns Empty Gorico Returns

Post  Gorico Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:51 pm

Hey.
I don't know if any of you remember me, probably not.

But I used to be part of the Heritage, and I'd like to be so again. I admit, I left without saying goodbye, due to two things:
1, The shop where I used to buy my game cards didn't buy them anymore, so I couldn't play anymore. It took me this long to get some new ones.
2, By the time I noticed I was going to need to find a new place to buy those damn things, it was like 2 months since I last played, and I kept on forgetting to post that I was coming back here. And then I forgot my name here. Which was, the name of my Character in WoW, which meant that I had to check WoW before I could log in again, and, well, it took a while before I got back.

But here I am, will you take me back? Embarassed
Gorico
Gorico
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Gorico Returns Empty Re: Gorico Returns

Post  Vypra Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:04 pm

Of course we will Smile

if you're around, you should be able to find us in th valley of spirits on friday night and join us for dinner Very Happy
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:22 pm

Of course we remember you Smile Welcome back! As Chabat said, we have a dinner at 2100 server time in valley of spirits this friday, come join us!
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanick Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:45 pm

Of course we remember Gorico and we mourned his death (see the notes for the Guild Meeting on 3rd November 2008). We also remember his brother, Corigo, who joined us at that time. We've been wondering where he's been in recent months. Now perhaps we will find out.

Welcome back!
Zanick
Zanick
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down