Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jhaga Applies!

4 posters

Go down

Jhaga Applies! Empty Jhaga Applies!

Post  Jhaga Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:23 pm

Character name: Jhaga
Character race: Troll
Character class: Rogue
Character level: 19
Professions: Alchemy & Herbalism

Why do you want to join us?: OOC: I've been meaning to try my hand at troll rp for a while, and if I can contribute to a great guild like the Heritage in doing so, all the better. IC: Jhaga seeks to learn from the Heritage about the teachings of Zandalar, to see if those teachings can help calm his berserker rages.

How often do you play WoW?: Currently, every day or every other day. I have multiple max level characters on the server, so my time playing the game is stretched between them. However, you can expect me to be online as Jhaga for a few hours at least every other day.

Roleplaying experience: Most of my roleplaying experience in general comes from pen and paper games. Ive also been actively RPing in WoW since the later months of 2008.

Character history: Jhaga was a young darkspear stalker during the days after the Third War. When the Darkspear Tribe settled on the Echo Isles, he began settling down. He had just seen the birth of his second child, and had married his second wife, when Admiral Proudmoore's fleet began bombarding the isle, forcing the Tribe to flee. Jhaga, who had been out hunting, ran through the chaos as his people fled to the mainland. When he arrived at his home, he saw that he was too late, and that has family had passed into the next world.

Jhaga spent the next few years in hateful mourning. He became a scout for the Horde's military, and unleashed his savage rages against the enemies of the Horde. The more he killed, the more his anger, hate and loss drove him to keep killing. Finally, he grew weary. The dark emotions he carried did not fade away, but his energy to keep going had. He retired to Shadowprey Village, and lived there as a fisherman. He calmed down, but his negativity began to fester. Eventually, he left Shadowprey to seek a way to reconnect with his people and his former, care free-self.

Notes:

Jhaga's history might be a bit angsty, but I'm not into emo "look at me Im sad" RP, rest assured. This is pretty much just going to be Jhaga's backdrop explanation for his tendency towards violence and anger during sticky situations. He still holds more traditional darkspear values, which could be fun to explore when RPing with the female-dominated Heritage.

I'm going to try and run into you folks a couple of times before I ask to join IC, if my app is accepted ofc. Your monday meetings may be hard for me to catch, but I'll make the attempt.

My character's low level might seem like he will become another inactive alt. I'm only parking at him level 19 to enjoy some pvp while I wait for 3.2 to go live, at which point I will start power leveling him as much as time permits. Ive got him fully kitted out with heirlooms, so rest assured I wouldn't spend so many marks on him if I was planning on abandoning him in old world content.

Finally, this is my first troll, so I'm still getting the hang of it. My accent might be inconsistent, and I'm still looking for a comfortable groove to RP the character's quirks in, so bear that in mind. Smile

Last edited by Jhaga on Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jhaga
Jhaga
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Jhaga Applies! Empty Re: Jhaga Applies!

Post  Vypra Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:09 pm

hehe, glad to see you found your way to the Heritage Smile

Very nice application and i'm looking forward to rp-ing against that old school patriarchal attitude. While Chabat hasn't got confident enough that she would make a fuss (yet!), i'm sure Ryleen and Stargazer will have something to say about it Wink
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zul'Ros Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:11 pm

I'm going to try and run into you folks a couple of times before I ask to join IC, if my app is accepted ofc. Your monday meetings may be hard for me to catch, but I'll make the attempt.

We also have guild dinners in the Valley of Spirits every Friday Smile
Zul'Ros
Zul'Ros
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:06 pm

I like the sound of this application very much. Smile I look forward to meeting you ic, and I can see no reason at all not to accept you if you wish to join us.
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jhaga Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:36 pm

Cool, glad you approve.

Joo can await da comin' o' Jhaga!

*goes stealth and prepares his next appearance*
Jhaga
Jhaga
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jhaga Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:09 pm

Just want to give you guys a heads up. I'm probably going to quit WoW. There's been some grief in my main's raiding guild, and it has left a foul taste in my mouth as far as wow is concerned.

I'm kinda bummed that I never got around to putting as much time into Jhaga as I wanted. I did enjoy my time with the guild, and I really wanted to be a full time member.

I'm not going straight away. I will prob be even more inactive for the next month, and maybe when I cool off I will change my mind and be back properly.

I will pop in a few more times to try and contribute to the current plot. I'm not going to /gquit in case I get a change of heart. Feel free to boot me if I don't show my face for the proper amount of time.
Jhaga
Jhaga
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:35 am

sorry to hear that mate. Not had as much chance to rp with you as i'd like as Jhaga has seemed like a fun character so i do hope you stick around for a little casual rp with us.
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down