Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale

2 posters

Go down

Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale Empty Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale

Post  Gen'jin Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:49 pm

[ As you pass the Ogrimmar bank, you notice a new Poster, you decide to inspect it ]

The Great Feast of Noblegarden is almost at it's end. It has been a Joyous week of laughter and choclate. All the Children of Azeroth, does evry year look forward for this week, where they can go on Egghunt with thier friends and family. But allas, not all childrens have a family they, can celebrate noblegarden with.

as The Noblegarden is coming to it's end, it is up to us, who got time and reasources, to ensure that these Children are not forgotten. The Childrens Week begins this friday, on May the First, one day before Noblegarden ends. If you see it in your heart, you should bring your orphen to Sen'jin Village this friday at 19:00. - Bring Food and Candy too

At 19:30 we will gather by the fire, and I will tell a tale

- Zinzal'ji of the Heritage of Zandalar

[ooc]

I wanted to post this on "Wearelegion", but adminstartor has yet to Confirm my account. so if you can, please repost this for me, or Tell as many as you can about this event. I hope alot of people wil come, so this can be a fun Rp event.
Gen'jin
Gen'jin
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale Empty Re: Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale

Post  Vypra Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:16 pm

your account is now active. post away Smile

nice idea btw Smile
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale Empty Re: Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale

Post  Gen'jin Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:17 am

Thanks, It's posted now -_^
Gen'jin
Gen'jin
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down