Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some slight changes to the forum design

5 posters

Go down

some slight changes to the forum design Empty some slight changes to the forum design

Post  Vypra Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:26 am

As much as i like this forum, the creative part of me has the urge to personalise it somewhat.

I've already changed the background (its not immediately noticeable but you can see it if your paying attention Wink ) but i'd like a new banner pic and maybe to change the Icons to something a little more tribal.

Basically, i'm asking firstly for people's opinion as to whether they would also like to see some slight changes (subject to Snicka's approval ofc ) and secondly to ask for contributions to the new design.

Either post some pix (your own art or something you just like the look of ) or describe the kind of look you think we should go for (colours, style etc.).

Look forward to your replies Smile
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

some slight changes to the forum design Empty Re: some slight changes to the forum design

Post  Gen'jin Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:52 am

I like the idea, and I like the change you did. Would only wish it was one big picture, instead of alot of small ones, and the "Black wall" wasn't blocking the view Sad
Gen'jin
Gen'jin
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

some slight changes to the forum design Empty Re: some slight changes to the forum design

Post  Snicka Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:05 am

Vypra, I totally approve of your idea changing the forum design. A more "tribal" appearance would indeed be good.
The reason why it looks the way it does at the moment is that when I created it, I wanted to put it into work urgently. And then, I was lazy to work more on it.
The new background looks nice; I support the idea of removing the "black wall" that hides it, then change the colour of the letters in front of it, because green on green is a bit hardly visible.
I trust in your taste, Vypra, so I give you a free hand to do whatever you want!
Snicka
Snicka
Warlord

http://heritageofzuljin.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:27 pm

so as not to hijack Ryleen's thread about improving the website, i'm necro-ing this thread from ...wow, 2009 Razz

anyway, there's a couple of themes that, with some tweaking, might be nice for the forum. if you can take a look at : http://en.hitskin.com/search-a-skin/fanaticos-152903.htm and this: http://en.hitskin.com/?afolder=theme&id=100433 and see what you think?

(to see how it would look with our forum layout, simply copy the forum address, paste it into the box and press preview Smile )

Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz'jo Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:59 am

First one does not fit, due to a large Counter Strike banner above (which doesn't want to disappear no matter what do I paste in the link), and the second one is totally unreadable. I'd vote for another ones, unless you can get rid of the banner.
Kaz'jo
Kaz'jo
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:47 am

er, sorry, i thought it would go with out saying that the banner can be replaced once the design is in place...
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:49 am

They're both very intensely green... I must say I prefer the milder colour scheme we have right now.
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:38 pm

k, just forget i ever said anything then
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down