Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble with Shadowtroll

5 posters

Go down

Trouble with Shadowtroll Empty Trouble with Shadowtroll

Post  Zanick Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:44 pm

Ryleen and Gando have been having a serious problem with a pirate-rogue who calls himself Shadowtroll.

Those of you who have attended a guild meeting in the last couple of months will no doubt have heard some of the discussions we have had about this, but many of you might not know the full story. For that matter, I'm not sure that I know every twist in the tale. So I will try to explain what's been happening (as far as I can recall it).

o0o

Some weeks ago Ryleen and Gando learned that a powerful troll rogue named Shadowtroll had threatened to kill them both, along with Ssenkrad, one of Ryleen's blood elf friends.

As a result of the frequent strange behaviour by Barzovia (a former member of our guild), Ryleen went to Stranglethorn to try to help Barzovia sort out his problems and bring him back into the guild. Barzovia rejected her help and challenged her to combat. Not wanting to fight but forced to defend herself, Ryleen defeated Barzovia and left him unconscious.

Barzovia later appeared at a guild meeting, apparently with his tongue cut out, bringing threats from Shadowtroll against Ryleen and Gando. Barzovia claimed that Shadowtroll had nursed him back to health after his fight with Ryleen. Barzovia even claimed that Shadowtroll was the leader of an army of rogues!

Over the next few weeks Ryleen continued trying to discover why Shadowtroll wants to kill her, Gando and Ssenkrad. In the Outland, Ryleen spoke to an orc who she knew was an associate of Shadowtroll. In order to avoid her questions the desperate orc jumped out of a high window and fell to his death.

Ryleen was then attacked by Shadowtroll who seemed to blame her for the orc's death and she was severely injured. Whilst she was recovering, Ryleen lay low amongst the orcs of the Mag'har clan with Gando loyally staying by Ryleen's side.

When Gando was briefly absent, Shadowtroll approached Ryleen to ask where he could find Walya (Walya is the girlfriend of Ssenkrad). Ryleen naturally refused to answer.

Our tauren friends from the Greywolf Tribe informed us about the Grimwolves, a guild made up of tauren who had given up on their peaceful ways and left the Greywolves. The Grimwolves also has Forsaken, who these tauren respect for breaking free of the control by the Scourge. In some way there is a link between the Grimwolves and Shadowtroll, but no-one is sure of just what the link is.

o0o

I have been using my contacts to try to find out all I can about Shadowtroll. But apart from a common opinion that he is powerful and dangerous, and news that he is hated by the Bloodsail Buccaneers of Stranglethorn, I can find out very little.

Today I saw Shadowtroll for the first time in Orgrimmar. He is a mean-looking troll with a shock of bright zin'abar (red) hair and a constantly shifting gaze. Fortunately he did not seem to notice me, or if he did, he paid me no attention.

We all need to keep an eye out for this rogue, but avoid any direct confrontation with him! That could only make the situation worse for Ryleen and Gando.

PS Ryleen, Gando or Kemsha: Please correct or add to what I have said here.
Zanick
Zanick
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Trouble with Shadowtroll Empty Re: Trouble with Shadowtroll

Post  Ryleen Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:12 pm

It seems mostly correct. I don't think even I understand all the details around what has been happening.

The latest I've heard about him is that he has started to hire bounty hunters to go after Barzovia in order to kill him. Since I know there is a prize of 200 gold coins to the one who kills me or captures me and brings me to Shadowtroll, I expect to find people after me soon too.
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:06 pm

Last night, Gando helped me regain my memories of what happened the day I was attacked. We went back to the arena, where it happened, and Gando gave me a sapta that would let me see and talk to the spirits there. It was a truly unique experience, and I'll not deny that it scared me quite a bit. At first, they were unwilling to help me, but Gando convinced them. They showed us images of what happened and seeing them made me remember the rest of it too, what we had spoke about. I will try to retell what happened, as correct as possible.

I was traveling through Nagrand, and by the arena I met Shadowtroll. He asked to talk to me and foolish as I am, I stopped to let him speak. He spoke of Barzovia, knowing that we weren't friends anymore. What he said was something like "I don't like him, you don't like him. I don't like you either, but we can work something out". He wanted me to kill Barz for him, since he knew Barz trusted me and I could get near him without problem. If I did that for him, he would take back the prize he put on my head, and not send people to hurt me. I told him he was crazy, I would never do something like that.

Then he hit me. Said that it wasn't a request, it was an order and I should do as he said. I was so angry at him. He said he'd give me two days to think it over and get Barzovia killed, and if I didn't he would start sending people to hurt me. I told him I didn't need two days, I'd never do it. That's when he drew weapons and attacked me. At that point, he wasn't trying to injure me badly, at least it didn't seem that way. I think he still wanted to try to scare me into doing what he said. But I tried to defend myself, sending flames at him. I guess that's what made him angry. We fought, but I never really had a chance. I wasn't prepared, I didn't even have any armour on, while he was fully armed.

I remember falling down to my knees, and him backing off, lowering his weapons. I was bleeding and very hurt, but not dying. That's when something hit me in the back. The images the spirits showed us wasn't very clear, it's impossible to say who it might have been, but it was a human. He saw us fighting, and waited until the fight was over and we both were hurt, and then he ambushed us. He was the one who did the final blow to me, and then he tried to do the same to Shadowtroll, who fled.

Knowing this doesn't really change anything, but I feel better knowing the truth.
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicka Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:24 pm

Ryleen wrote:I remember falling down to my knees, and him backing off, lowering his weapons. I was bleeding and very hurt, but not dying. That's when something hit me in the back. The images the spirits showed us wasn't very clear, it's impossible to say who it might have been, but it was a human. He saw us fighting, and waited until the fight was over and we both were hurt, and then he ambushed us. He was the one who did the final blow to me, and then he tried to do the same to Shadowtroll, who fled.

((So your RP duel was ended by a ganker. I like the way you put this fact into the story.))
Snicka
Snicka
Warlord

http://heritageofzuljin.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:54 pm

Snicka wrote:

((So your RP duel was ended by a ganker. I like the way you put this fact into the story.))

((Actually, it wasn't a duel. We were close enough to the arena to be in the pvp zone. He could have killed me if he wanted to, and I thought he was going to. But he chose to back off, and try to talk to me again. And that's when I was charged by this human warrior who came out of nowhere. ^_^))
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowtroll Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:27 am

I know its kinda related but i would like to to add some stuff to the story line.

First till here everything was correct but i never said that i have a rogue army etc and i didnt knewed about Barz talking to the HoZ.(seems that was hes way of rp using it to scare the Heritage i gues)

And Ssenkrad...well yes he is one of the oldest members of Bloodsail Blackhands wich is the pirate guild i was leading and i wanted to contact him but he was demon possesed (some other rp story wich i couldnt follow much)

However i saved hes live from Gorthark at the Nagrang Arena defeating Gorthark just some secs before he was going to kill Ssenkrad. Actually Ssenkrad is doing kinda :"I am holy palladin!" But all what he knows is from hes ol'cap! Razz (thats kinda the rp story when he was lvl-ing)

I wanted to help Ssenkrad since i know him at what he was and thats why i tryed to locate him by asking for hes Girlfriend (walya) .

And what i have in common with the Grimwolfes is that i hired some forsaken rogues to hunt down Barzovia later...wich didnt worked...what loosers Very Happy . Well because of some other storys Liontooth hates me and well the Grimwolfes also! Razz (in a rp way( at least i belive its only rp))

Well i think thats all what i could add.
shadowtroll
shadowtroll
Headhunter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82K_C4Rnctc

Back to top Go down

Post  Barzovia Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:22 pm

Holy bump of zero sense.
Barzovia
Barzovia
Headhunter

https://www.youtube.com/user/keithmintage