Jastah

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jastah

Post  Jastah on Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:33 am

IC

Character Name*: Jastah Darkspear
Race, class ((and level))*: Troll, Druid ((13 and rising!)
Character Age: late teens
Physical description:Whatever animal form Jastah is seen in (and he hasn't been seen as a troll in sometime) he bears a set of vicious, yet old, scars across his throat. His hair is white like snow but his fur is usually tinged greenish-blue. His eyes seem cheeky and intelligent, the scars might suggest life has been cruel but Jastah still seems to be enjoying it.
Personality: A wry sense of humour, Jastah is an older brother of a pair of twins and often acts that way. Protective but not overbearingly so, he favours the form of a cat because it suits his personality and because his own shape, that of a troll, has been stolen.
Brief background story: Jastah and his brother trained together as an inseparable pair but something went awry. Now Jastah has lost his troll form and his ability to speak, the question is which is needed to get the other back first ... well that isn't his only question but it certainly isn't his only problem as it appears the only people he thinks can help him seem to be in need of a little help themselves.
What are your character's motivations?: Watch over his brother and if possible walk on two feet again.
Your character's greatest strengths/weaknesses: He's still finding his way in the world, which seems to fit both questions far to well.
What do you know about us, and why should we be interested in you?: I've watched the Guild both under Snicka and Ryleen but I doubt I'd say I knew that much. Why interested in me? Curiosity mainly, let's just hope it doesn't kill this cat.

OOC

RP-experience: Been role playing in some form or another for about 18 years.
Are you: willing to help guildies, partake in casual RP and RP events, and aware that whilst we do some pve content, this is not an endgame raiding guild?*: Yes, yes, and yes.
Jastah
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jastah

Post  Ryleen on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:41 am

Thanks for posting your application even though you already joined us. Smile
Ryleen
Headhunter

View user profile http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jastah