The Destroyer, Zulzinjin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Destroyer, Zulzinjin

Post  Euphrati on Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:15 pm

As weve started this fall of Antu´rah forum rp. Ive had an char there who none knows anything about, and i get questions of him so here ya get his story. I created most of him quite long ago, even before Eup. And as ive learned more, hes become stronger. Its an char of pure evil. An troll whos only goal is to destroy. Its an char to prp, and when will such an great opportunity as Cataclysm come again.
(but still there might be some loose ends in his story though, as ive never really rped him nor prped before)

Zulzinjin is an old troll, skinny and weak by the looks of him. His tusks have grown big, so he is hunched over an little extra. But hes not to be underastimated.

Hes an jungle troll whose end are closing, an troll who have fought in many battles, seen many friends and foes die. All the blood hes spilled has not only doomed his soul but his mind too. If he once was an good man, nothing of it is left.
All the death he has seen has taken its toll, he has lost his belief in good, knowing all humanity does is to war. None deserves to live. It all would be best if the whole world where engulfed in flames. He does not seek power, he dont want to live as the emperor of the world. He want to die with it.
But as weak he was when realizing these thoughts, he needed help. Seeking for an loa who could offer him great strength, just so he could wreck the world and die. An loa of pure evil found him, Manetwa, and started to speak with him. Speak with the broken minded.
If he would aid her, bring fire and death to the world he would be given power... power to act, power to reap the world and the minds of of the weak. His new powers gave his confidence as an warrior back, but he had sold his soul. Now all good in him was dead, completly erased to make place for his new found powers and growing madness.
Wherever his mistress sent him he went, to kill and burn. The more he burned the stronger he got. Normally Manetwa forces her devoted to throw themselves into the fire as an last sacrifice. But Zulzinjins resolve of an end seemed never to weaken. She was so pleased of him, she had decided to keep him as he follows her, effectivly kill for her. He became an Zealot of her, abandoning all other loas.
And now as the greatest harbringer of fire and death comes, Deathwing. The day he have longed for for years is coming. He knows he will die that day. So he goes home to stranglethorn. He coming home to bring death and destruction over those fields he once looong ago fought as an tribemember against an rival tribe. Now he will fight against the trollkin. He will start at those most powerful, Zandalari and their allies.

He wears heavy plate armor reinforced in the joints by bone. His cowl and cloak is in cloth but are too little reinforced, but in leather this time. Armor is colored in night black and blood red. And he carriies an flaming halbeard. By some gruesome magic the metal at the blade of halbeard is liquid metal. Unlogicly strong, but sometimes it will leak outside of the blade, dripping molten slag.

() I thought that Manetwa as she is an evil loa, one in whose main rituals involve fire in it, could very possible be an old follower of deathwing. Possible even before ascending into an loa. As there are trolls inside blackrock mountain. And Zulzinjin who is an Zealot of her, have been told in an vision that ending as coming near. If any of you stumble upon him he most likely wont strike you down, as hes sure everyone will die anyway. Though taking an one on one fight with him is not something to recommend. As he will be prped with some sense.
Though he is still mortal and if you work together you can bring him down. Preferably somewhere at the end of event. I wont mind if he dies there though. And beware hes not only heavily armed, have an flaming halbeard and is very strong. He can tap into the weak minded, something Raz have experienced. Only one who have seen him before is Zulros.
Euphrati
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Destroyer, Zulzinjin

Post  Kaz'jo on Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:15 pm

I find it amusing that Forsaken, who should be nearly immune for every charms due to strenghtened free will that allowed them to ignore Lich King's desire, got so easily charmed. Razz
But I look forward to encountering this guy in the RP.
Kaz'jo
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz'jo on Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:16 pm

Kaz'jo wrote:I find it amusing that Forsaken, who should be nearly immune for every charms due to strenghtened free will that allowed them to ignore Lich King's desire, is called "weak minded". Razz
Kaz'jo
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphrati on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:33 pm

Kaz'jo wrote:I find it amusing that Forsaken, who should be nearly immune for every charms due to strenghtened free will that allowed them to ignore Lich King's desire, got so easily charmed. Razz

I meant generally the weak minded, as those little disturbed... broken minded, murderers etc

Well after discussion with Ry, He wont show up in fall of antu now.
Until time is right i will develop him even more, make him deeper.
Euphrati
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top