The End of Antu'Rah OOC

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The End of Antu'Rah OOC

Post  Euphrati on Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:11 pm

Sad *cries* missing all fun pre-cata events.

Btw why are we going to TB? as ive, actually, messured it and tb is furthest away (except shattrah) from Valley. (think it was a couple of cm further away than dala on the map) Razz
Euphrati
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicka on Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:35 pm

I guess Thunder Bluff was the best choice because we cannot trust the citizens of Undercity, Orgrimmar or Silvermoon, so Thunder Bluff is the safest place to teleport to (apart from, possibly, Dalaran).

I will go with the story of Snicka not being in the Valley when the shattering happened - he is somewhere out in the wilderness and will learn from the Spirit Link what happened.

Warlord

View user profile http://heritageofzuljin.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  vajro on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:52 am

We then get to the fact that TB is under attack by elementals as well.
How will that end?
vajro
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz'jo on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:04 pm

I am pretty sure that after Shattering, the elementals will piss off and return to pillaging other parts of the world. Razz
Kaz'jo
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen on Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:21 am

The reason I chose tb is that it fits best with the travel plans I have for later. I wanted us to get to Kalimdor, and Orgrimmar isn't really an option. Smile Icly, it's of course for the reason stated above.
Ryleen
Headhunter

View user profile http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Razeal on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:52 pm

And what we doin' about that time gap?

I went to Tarren Mill and checked out that book I was told about...No use...It's a story about the Second War.
Never trust information given to you by a friend of a friend Razz
Razeal
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen on Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:11 pm

I will figure that out once I have a nice and reliable source telling me how long the gap is.
Ryleen
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Razeal on Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:12 pm

Kaz (not so reliable source having told us 10 years....3 years....Few months ;P) said that GM's (reliable source) claim it's between half a year to a year.
Razeal
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:17 pm

just made a post on the WAL forum: here ..but to cut a long post short, i'm going with this:

by Tsathoggua on 24/11/10 19:44

Blizz's statements thus far are that these changes have been taking place over time [with of course, rare and ignored exceptions]. When was Arugal driven out of Silverpine? Before today. When was Orgrimmar's construction going on? Since WCIII. When were buildings such as the palace changed in Stormwind? You're crazy they were always like that. When was Desolace re-forested? Since nameless heroes [YOU] did some quests for some tauren in Thunder Bluff, it began. When did the Echo Isles get rebuilt? It started just after the Echo Isles quests. When did Saurfang come back from Northrend? He hasn't yet - not that much time has passed. When did Anduin Wrynn age three years? Over the past three years.

Phew.

Metzen stated at Blizzcon that Cataclysm happens about one year after the start of Wrath. That would fit with their previous one-year-for-two calendar. The way most of us roleplay, that means essentially a day for a day, keeping on keeping on.

Vypra
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka on Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:04 pm

Note on panthers. l the panthers left in the valley after my latest post is expendable.

As for the time gap. I have yet to see any real official statement on it. But the thing you liked Julie do make sense in the world of Blizzard.

I might ad though that apparently have a blade talked to a GM that said that the shattering event (the latest patch) Happened a few months after the elemental invasion, and that it have bin 3 years sins the beginning of WLK. This was later told to Alaster and he said it over ventrilo.

In the end ... we should really wait with decisions until we really knows what is true. As Ry already have stated Very Happy
Hadunka
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz'jo on Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:40 pm

From what I have seen, the truth about it is hidden in The Shattering novel, so if anyone has it, sweep through please.
Also, both Blades and Ashen Order (according to their leaders) will go with "A few months" story. I think we should stop waiting for nothing (Forum posting is blocked, GMs knows nothing, Blizzard is silent) and go along with them. What do you think?
Kaz'jo
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen on Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:50 am

Once I'm back online I'll have a chat with Alaster or someone else from AO to see what exactly they've decided. What the Blades do seems highly irrelevant as I don't see there being any rp or other contact between us and them in the foreseeable future. <.<

EDIT: For the time being, at least until I can get back online and sort things out, I'll go with us not having started our trip, but that we rather arrived in tb, went down into mulgore and has been camping in or near bloodhoof village, assuming that the taurens won't throw us out any time soon.
Ryleen
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:22 am

huh? Forum posting is only blocked on the old fourms...the new ones have been up for a couple of weeks now: new ssl forum and new rp forum

also, this reply was posted on WAL

Leaf wrote:Indeed, it sounds to me that there's no time leap.

The official word is... "it's just a jump to the left" and, it's not months. Days only jump to the left when it goes from Sunday to Monday. So, it's two days, naturally.

Vypra
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:57 pm

I saw ths morning that the House seems to have misunderstood the part of "a year has passed since the beginning of wrath" and are rping that a year has passed between last wednesday and now.
Ryleen
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:46 pm

oh dear Rolling Eyes

Vypra
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down