The End of Antu'Rah OOC

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The End of Antu'Rah OOC

Post  Ryleen on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:51 pm

Wel, if I remember correctly the forum will warn you if responses were posted in the thread while you were writing. If you stop and write, that shouldn't be an issue.

Also, the confusion can be solved two simple ways: Be more precise in your descriptions. Ask the players in question ooc if you still don't understand.
Ryleen
Headhunter

View user profile http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zul'Ros on Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:22 am

Euphrati wrote:
We do still have to be more precise where we are at map, me too yes, as im unsure where several of you are, even where myself/Nimnir are on it.
Aha... Guess we mistook each other's locations by something like half an island Very Happy

This is where Ros was supposed to be, but then again, it was when Zulzinjin have destroyed the first bridge... Which, apparently, he haven't. Tbh i'm not sure how to solve all this... massively rewrite stuff or just let it slide like it is now?
Zul'Ros
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen on Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:48 am

Zulzinjin destroyed a bridge? O.o Not cool. I had missed that. I'm the one in charge of large scale destruction. The only bridge destroyed yet is the one to the big island.
Ryleen
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphrati on Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:11 pm

He did... but as i takeing him off the story All his wrongdoings have never happened... right Razz
Euphrati
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka on Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:35 pm

as for my post ignorign Eups was it me that some how missed that Nimnir was even in the valley ... bad on my part. I notised it direkly after I posted and did ask in WOW if I was to adjust it to better sut Nimnirs actions. It was un awnsered then. Any way .. My post do not contradikt Nims actions ... as had just simply was thinking of geting to Ziri ... he did not really do any thing making Nimnirs actions impossible or even changed. I ad mitt that had I OOC sen Nimns actions *slaps self* would I have made had act differently.

Also .. re reading some post consering that aria I realise I might have misunderstood some things .... sigh.

I got the inpresion Ziri was on a ledge below were her hut is .. but still some distance above the river running past Euphratis hut .... but as I read Eups post s I get the feeling she is below the river.

Hadunka
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz'jo on Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:53 pm

My fault here. I forgot to add she is still above the river, but in a chasm, below the cliff itself. Only ways of leaving that place are to climb or jump. Though jump might end up not well, due to spiky rocks below.
Kaz'jo
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphrati on Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:49 am

Yea im completely off, i dont think any of my post is workable except the one when Nimnir falls and hits hs head. But the reason to be there to fall and get hurt seem not to excist.
Then its getting even harder as i have no idea where Ziris hut is. Ive completly failed during this forum rp, only Eups posts work and shes not even in the valley. Unless Nimnir somehow is even further up on the cliff than Ziris hut was.
Euphrati
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zul'Ros on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:29 am

Well, yeah, I don't think I can keep track of everybody as well.
Should we rewrite the whole part with updating the map after each post? That should help at the very least.
Zul'Ros
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:32 am

I can't update the map after every single post people do. I update every world post.
Ryleen
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zul'Ros on Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:09 am

I meant it in the less "official" way, like taking the picture, putting a few coloured dots on it and posting in this thread.
Zul'Ros
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen on Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:09 am

The difference between moving around coloured numbers and coloured dots is in fact incredibly small...
Ryleen
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zul'Ros on Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:52 pm

*sigh*
That's not what I meant... again.
It took me something like 2 minutes to copy the map, put a blue dot on it (MS Paint ftw), reupload and post here. Way easier for others to understand than something like "my character was supposed to be by the western side of the western bridge while Euph mistook it for western side of the eastern bridge".
Obviously you can't track every post to update the map constantly, but it's really easy for people to do it themselves if they want to make the position of their character clear. And that way it'll be easier for you as well to update the map with GM posts.
Zul'Ros
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:36 pm

A situation like mistaking the eastern bridge for the western bridge is not a sign of the description being bad, you know.

No, having an endless number of maps where everyone updates their own will clutter the thread horribly. I update the map with each world post. There are plenty of landmarks in the valley, it's far from difficult to describe exactly where you are.

See it as an exercise in how to write interesting yet clear and descriptive emotes. Wink
Ryleen
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphrati on Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:00 pm

ill try to rewrite mine, so they get more right. Without changing the meaning of em, as Ziri and Had have responded on Nimnirs actions.
Now when im more sure of where we are on, hhopefully not have misunderstood it again.
Euphrati
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:15 pm

Hadunka
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Vin'jan'

Post  Gen'jin on Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:00 pm

as you can read in my post:

http://heritageofzandalar.forumotion.com/troll-tales-f6/the-end-of-antu-rah-t666-60.htm#4942

The ancestor spirit is now atempting to slow the devestation of Antu'rah. As Ryleen is the one who decides what is happening to the vale. i'll let her decide wether and how the Spirits magic helps.
Gen'jin
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gen'jin on Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:14 pm

as you can read in my latest psot:

http://heritageofzandalar.forumotion.com/troll-tales-f6/the-end-of-antu-rah-t666-90.htm#5047

Gen will atempt to use the powers of the Ancient Altar.

Just to let you know oocly. Gen will atempt to redo what the Zandalar tribe did, to protect thier isle, during The Great Sundering

Ofc, I ain't putting my hopes for it to suceed high ^^

Gen'jin
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gen'jin on Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:03 pm

Come to think off. Which way do you think Gen and Zor can use, to get to the temple? Is it even possible?
Gen'jin
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz'jo on Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:03 pm

The fallen tree seems to be a quickiest path, though barely stable IMO. And since rivers are insanely strong, seems like the only one at the moment.
Kaz'jo
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphrati on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:17 am

could swim Razz unless theres some currents in the lake. And acccidently swim into the different corpses floating around Razz
Euphrati
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:59 am

By the way, my plan is that the forum rp ends pretty much once your character has gone through the portal. We will pick up ingame from Thunder Bluff.

Also, it would seem that we won't do this at the Cata release date, but rather when the pre-release events reach the point where Deathy breaks out and starts flying across the world, since it's him breaking out that causes the earthquakes. (I also imagine that this event will be at the same time as the patch that updates the maps, or so I hope. If not, we'll linger in tb or bloodhoof until it's done)
Ryleen
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz'jo on Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:14 pm

I was hoping for a little resume here (I have three characters at one place, so I'll struggle to RP them all), but I can see the reason.
Kaz'jo
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen on Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:59 pm

We'll probably not start rp in tb the second they appear there, but more like the way we rp in the valley now.

Hm.. maybe that means rping at least a bit after the arrival in the tb cave is a good idea after all...

Let's just make it this way instead: We'll continue rping until I find a suitable place to break it off! Smile
Ryleen
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz'jo on Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:33 pm

I'd say: RP it 'til we all are in Thunder Bluff, then to the moment we separate in search of refuge? That'll save people like me and Raz from being forced to RP more than one char a time
Kaz'jo
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:44 pm

Note: The shattering is happening tonight! we could do with finishing this rp asap Wink

Vypra
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum