The end of Antu'Rah

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The end of Antu'Rah

Post  Ryleen on Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:32 pm

They ride down the path together, keeping as calm a pace as possible to not risk the horse stumbling over rubble or unexpected holes in the ground.

"Dalaran is too far away. I don't know if I could make the gate safe"

Once they reach the first bridge, Ry stops the horse and watches with horror the next thing that happens.

((World post upcoming! Sorry about the delay. Also, not going to Dalaran is more an ooc decision than anything. All the fun stuff happens in Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms, so lets stay there Wink ))
Ryleen
Headhunter

View user profile http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lahni on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:53 pm

Lahni rushes out over the water, quickly picking up Zan'ziri, holding her close.

"My Ziri no cry..."

She rushes back over to the shore, sitting down on the bank, quickly checking over Ziri's wounds, she looks up at Ryleen.

"What is going on?"

Lahni
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphrati on Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:22 pm

Nimnir -- Start at cliffs below Hadunka, about at the waterfall -- End on the shore, opposite side of Eups hut --

Look scared up towards Hadunka, the risk that them both plunge to the death now. That blade wont hold for long. He hangs thinking hard on how they will solve this situation until, he feels something aat his feet. Water hes not hanging far above ground any more.
Nimnir let go of the rope and jump down on the watery stones. His right arm aceing in pain and numbness. Thanks, im down! he yells to the person above him.
He takes some careful steps on the stones, which are very slippery. Just an meter off the shore he slips, falling backwards into the water. He get dragged downwards a several meters before being able to crawl ashore.

Growler and Howler --With Ziri and Lahni--

They were running so fast along the shore that when Ziri stopped in the water they were unprepared for it. In their tries to stop they falls over, body mass unprepared for the stop. Both wolves tumble down on the ground. When looking up quite shaken they cant believe their eyes. The female walking on water, They look at Lahni with amaze as she brings Ziri up from the water.
As being close to Nimnir knowing what she means for him, they are happy that she was saved. The two wolves start running very agile towards them, mouths slightly open, body posture while running quite neutral. Knowing wolves, knowing to read them you should see theres no harm them running towards Ziri and Lahni. If not familiar it might though look like they fast running towards them, with open mouth. showing big sharp teeth.
They tackle Ziri down and start licking her face happily. The huge wolves cowers the sight of her completly.
Euphrati
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lahni on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:52 pm

Lahni looks at the wolves and growls lightly. She speaks in Zandali, hoping they'd get some of the meaning behind it, making a small gesture.

"Get off her, she's injured!"

Lahni frowns dissaprovingly.

Lahni
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:06 pm

Hadunka
Hanging on the cliff

Hadunka see and feel Nimnir dropping in to the water and Lahni dragging their daughter to safety… he relaxes and starts to concentrate on his own problem.
There is no way he can jump straight down ... he would injure himself on the rubel and roks clattering the river below the cliff. Climbing down would take to much time, the ground is still unstable and things could get worse fast.

He looks down at the river … it could be possible … but …

He sighs and sends a prayer to Beth’ekk to aid him, to give him the agilety and streanght needed.

With a few quick movements he gather ups the rope in a bundle with his free arm and hangs it back over his shoulders. He then hives himself up a bit to loosen the wrist blade from the cliff and throws himself away from the cliff … hewing with his legs against it to get as far out as possible aiming to clear the rubble and dive in to the clean part of the river.

Flying thru the air he looks up and watches in horror what Ryleen sees.

Chajnka

Chajnka get back on her feet looking at Lahni and Ziri … she smiles faintly as the childe is safe. But some thing feels wrong … her friends look anxious and she begins to look around for what could possibly be next.

Last edited by Hadunka on Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hadunka
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanjuu on Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:55 am

Zan'Juu
Tending to his raptor to the pens after seeing his companion was uneasy.
"What is it, old friend? Something wrong?"
Peering around the valley then looking back to the large black raptor, usually very calm when around his master, he could hardly keep in the same spot, pacing at the edge of the pen, screeching shortly in quick succession, tail swaying violently.
"Alright, alright.. don't get your feathers in a twist!"
He jumps into the pen and begins fastening a saddle on. The large raptor finally dies down for a moment to let his master work, head turning slightly watching with a "hurry up already" look about it, letting off quieter shrieks. As soon as he jumps up onto the raptors back, it jumps clear out of the pen, tearing through the trees towards the exit.

Silena
Silena was happy to be assisting Kaylima with the "infamous" Heritage, feeling she was making her way up in the world yet again. Sleeping by a tree next to Kaylima's, she was awoken by the shuddering. Immediately she secured her footing and looked to Kay for a lead, making her way down the tree she had called home for the night.

Zanjuu
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen on Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:39 pm

The rising water in the rivers turns out to be a mere warning of what's to come. With a rumble a wave of water wells over the top edge of the waterfall. The water is a solid brown, saturated with dirt and mud that's come loose further up the hills. It is easily four times the amount of water that normally flows in the river and within seconds the river is transformed to a whirling chaos. The wave rips with it anything loose beside the river, down to rocks, small trees, the bridges and a fair chunk of the river bank itself.

((map update later, got no time right now))
Ryleen
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gen'jin on Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:45 pm

Gen'jin's ears twitches as the roar of the flood of mud and water, echoes in the valley. He quickly turns and watches as the valley becomes even more dangerous to be in.

"Loa's prtoect us.."

He turns to Zoráh, and gives her a swift, but not to hard, slap on her head.

"Snap out of it girl! we have to find the others!"

((Sorta need a response her Raz Smile ))
Gen'jin
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Razeal on Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:21 am

Zorah

Startles at the sudden slap, still somewhat in shock at what she had done and seemingly inactive due to oocly forgetting about this place!

She peers at Genjin, clearly not knowing what to do now.

--------

(sorry for short post, but it should be enough to let Gen carry on for now.)
Razeal
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphrati on Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:51 pm

Nimnir --The middle "island" between the two rivers to the south, more as closer to Swamp/Nimnirs hut--

Nimnir crawl even further up on the ground. Away from the water. As hearing the rumble of water he look at that way, seeing Hadunka falling/flying in air and behind him an large mass of dirty water coming to about where he just was. Wondering if he will survive that, Nimnir notice that river behind him grows too. The riverbeds seem to grow and he cast an eye at those on other side of shore, are they, okey, prepared for the masses. He have not much time for caring for them. The growing rivers endanger him too. As an splash of mud hits his feet, he notice the muddied water is to engulf the island he stands on. In about last minute he runs up the hill. From up there, where he sees better of all of valley, he puts hands on his head in despair, as he watches his new home brake asunder.

Growler and Howler --Growler with Ziri, Howler standing between Lahni, Chajnka and the river-- ((This would happen little before the gm post, as they would have heard it before everyone else))

Both wolves tenses at an distant rumble coming towards them. Scared they look at eachother, at Ziri, at Lahni and then at Chajnka. Knowing eachother they know what to do without talking. Growler look at Ziri and bites on her shirt at the shoulder, dragging her more away from the river. Howler starts barking at Lahni and Chajnka, nodding towards up the hill away from the river.
Euphrati
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra on Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:28 pm

Moving as quickly as they can, Kaz and 'Bats near the bank of ground between the two bridges. At the sudden sound of rushing water, Kaz briefly looks behind and stands, somehow shocked by the sight of raging element. Acting on instinct, 'bats uses her magic to propel them both up the hill to higher ground.

Kaz blinks and looks disoriented by the sudden teleportation, then looks at Bats and speaks: "Did you do that?"

'Bats nods shakily 'Yes....b-but its not going to help m-much...i think we're stuck here...' she peers around anxiously 'the bridges are gone...what do we do now?'

"I.. don't know, but there must be something... maybe up there? "Kaz points to the place where the fields are. "Maybe there is some way down"

Chabat gulps and nods 'We can try. W-what about the others? We should let them know we're ok.'

"Okay"... Kaz sets a message through the link. "We are trapped on the island between bridges, the water destroyed bridges. We will try to find a way down from above, where the fields are".

With no apparent way to rejoin the others, the couple head up towards the fields in search of a way out of the valley

Vypra
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka on Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:41 pm

Caithhan
Outside the panther temple

She realises that this is not over … she still have family to take care of … morning she can do later.

Decisively she begins to gather up the survivors outside of the den. Gently she licks life in to the unconscious Ao’dath. Quickly she then begins to make her way towards the village along the eastern side of the valley … she need to hurry … Had’nka and the others might need her.

Running with her family she hears a rumble and looks over to the rivers in time to se a large wall of crash in to the centre lake

Hadunka
Divign towards the river next to Euphratis hut.

Hadunka watshes how the wal of wahter comes crushing over the waterfall and turning the river bhinde him in to a death trap. Seconds later he dives in to the wahter a few meters before the raging wahter. Using his sped from the fal he plows thru the wahter below the surface and get back just in time to se that he will not make it .. the shore line is to far away and the raging wahter to close.

Chajnka

The rumbling sound fills her she hear the sound of it like she hear her friends … it is defining! Looking up she se Hadunka dive in to the water ... but it is to late ... he will be ... NO!

Some thing klicks within her … this is what she needed to se … to know … to remember …

She remembers some thing … told to her not to long ago by that stranger … “One life for an other ... but a unselfish sacrifice will not be in vain”. And she realise … it has to be.

Shouting a prayer for help from her friends and promising the water spirits offerings in return for their aid, she rushes out on the water surface in front of the massive wave. She looks at it … pleased with how things will be … she knows it is her destiny in this life. Defiant she stands and the raging water suddenly is diverted flushing around her, the swimming Had’nka and keeping the shore line safe for now. Around were she stands the water is still, a quiet floating river, but next to it is the brown raging water. Had’nka looks up at her and begins to tell her to get to safety … but she bends down and whispers to him. “Bet’Jach sends his word ... this is as it is to be. Take care of your family.” Hadunka hesitates … but after she gently touches him he nods at her and swims to safety.

She stands there ignoring every other contact attempts to her ... but as she see that every one is at a safe distance from this river she smiles and sends out a “Thank you for your kindness … the Loa bless you” Over the link and is flushed away in to the dark waters.

Hadunka

He have crawled up on a safe spot on the shore and stares at the raging water ... saved … but at the cost of some one else. He can not believe it, and she wanted it … what is it Bet’jach want him for …

Hadunka is frozen in shock for a few seconds ... it is only remembering his own family that slowly brings him back to reality and he looks around for them, ready to hold them in his arms.
Hadunka
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lahni on Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:49 pm

Lahni watches what happens in terror... Hadunka... he isn't going to make it! Lahni quickly rises to her feet and feels helpless as Chajnka walks out into the river. And she watches as Chajnka is swept away...

(Link) "Chajnka! No!"

Lahni watches helplessly as Chajnka is swept away... her shoulders drop slightly... then, she see's Hadunka. She quickly moves over to him, wrapping her arms around him and kissing him quickly and lightly.

(Speech) "Hadunka... we've got to get out of here..."

Lahni
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka on Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:57 pm

Hadunka

Looks in to Lahni’s ayes still in chock ... he had already started to make amen with his death as he was saved … there is so much he wish to say .. but he is content with letting his ayes speak for him. A smell hits him from Lahni … a strong wave of instincts rushes over him and he stands up and looks around holding Lahni close. “Ziri?”
Hadunka
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz'jo on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:22 pm

Zan'Ziri
Near Euphrati's hut.

Girl was shocked and did not reacted until the wolves began to drag her. She manages to sit down and watch as Chajnka is being swept away by the large wave of water. With eyes opened wide, she sits for a while.
Two seconds later, which seconds were eternity for Ziri herself, she begins to scream. Both by link and by words, she screams out.
- Chajnka! No! NOOOOOOO!
Curling up while water begins to reach her, the girl begins to cry.

Thugha Ashenscar
By the first bridge, near Ryleen and Vaali.

Thugha approaches the skeletal steed and looks at it's riders
- What the hell is going on here?
Ryleen watches the suddenly dangerous river and the place where river was just the moment ago, then turns to Thugha.
- I don't know. We have to get out of here.
- And quickly, it's likely not to be over yet - Vaali adds. - I still think Dalaran would be the safest place, but if not... higher ground at least. Stonard is too close to the coast for my liking.
- The further we go, the more unstable the portal might be... I think Dalaran is too far. But you're right... Stonard is too close to the coast
- What's with the others and all your things, Ryleen?
- interrupts Thugha. - And how can we get out of here? I think bridges were swept away.
- Leave the things
- Ryleen replies. - We need to get everyone out alive. I can make portals, and so can Bats. If everyone can get to either one of us...
- I see. There wasn't anyone near my hut or on the way here. How is the village?
- Razeal stayed behind to check if anyone was still there -
Ryleen climbs off the horse, since they're at the end of the road anyway. The baby is stil lcrying and she hugs him protectively, rocking him soothingly. - We need to find a safe spot togather, but I'm not sure that's possible... I can create portals as I find people, sending them as far as possible.
- Can you keep the portals open from the other side of them? -
Vaali asks.
- I don't know... - Ryleen replies. - I've never tried that before.
- Whatever you can do, I'm going to the village to grab that moron and everyone he have found
- Thugha interrupts again. - If anyone tries to cause trouble, and I know people tends to do so during situations like that, call me. You know how - she turns away and begins to dash towards the village. Not stopped by anyone, she ignites the boosting device, to get to the village faster.
Kaz'jo
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka on Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:54 am

Hadunka

Hears his daughters scream and relishes Lahni as he see Ziri to close to the water.
Inclement he pushes away the two wolves hand lifts Ziri in to his arms. He whispers comforting words in her ear in the cat language they share, wile he begins to move her away from the rising water.
Hadunka
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gen'jin on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:18 pm

Gen'jin closes his eys, as he focus on the spirit link.

"Ry'jin where are you? we must evacuate now! the powers that keep the ancestor spirit here are fading. She can't protect us much longer. this whole valley is soon gone."

Gen'jin gribs his chest, in a slight agony, as he feels the ancestor spirits struggle. He snalres and bare his teeths.

He look at the Remains of the Earth elementel.

[Spirit Link]
"Me and Zoráh just batteld a crazed elemental. I fear more rifts will open, as the ancestor spirits power fades... I must get to the great Altar, It has enough energies to imbue channelers with powers to repel this cataclysm...I hope...Vin'jan'é is already there*."

[*note: The Ancestor spirit Can be seen atop the Altar in the Center lake. She apears from a distance as a glowing orb, but if you manage to get closer, she will apear as her transparent self, though glowing of mojo energies ]
Gen'jin
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Razeal on Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:17 pm

Zorah

Turning to Gen'jin as he speaks over the link as she steps towards him. It's as if she suddenly gained more confidence in her self since realising it was her who dealt with the crazy rock element!

"I'm coming with you!" Ordered Zorah, it was clear she wasn't going to take no for an answer right now.
Razeal
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz'jo on Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:32 am

Thugha Ashenscar
Ruins of Snick'watha

Thugha, running fairly quickly for a person wearing full plate armour, eventually approaches Razeal.
- Hey, Raz!
Undead just continues to search around for anyone left behind.
- Quit that - Thugha continues. - Ryleen told me to bring you to her. We're getting out of here through the portal - the orc peers around as well.
Razeal finally registers he is spoken to and turns towards Thugha.
- Is everyone... at... the gate?! - he asks.
- Not exactly - she replies. - The bridges were swept away. Most of peopel are on our side of it, some are heard on the other. I think I've seen Kaz'jo and Chabat there, as well as heard Ros.
Razeal nods as he walks towards the orc.
- Very well!
Thugha curses as she notices a bike, left by the collapsed hut.
- Wait a minute... Is she going to leave that here?! - she yells.
- None... of my... concern! - replies Razeal and begins to leave.
- To hell with your concern! - the orc dashes towards the machine. She hops at it and inspects the machine.
"It isn't that much different from the one I've been driving in ruins of Ulduar..."

[OOC corner - Ziri is shocked after Chajnka's death and can not do anything productive at the moment]
Kaz'jo
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:53 pm

For the time being, things are calm. The ground lies still under their feet. But the water in the rivers flows as high as before, threatening to overflow entirely. Everywhere around the sound of falling rocks and debris can be heard, strained walls and hillsides giving in piece by piece. In several places, ominous looking cracks and holes have appeared in the ground, a reminder of the places where the cliffsides already collapsed and plunged down into the lake.

Ryleen
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen on Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:05 pm

Ryleen looks around, taking in the roaring rivers, the missing bridges and the crumbling ground around her. There wasn't any time left, they had to get out now.

She steps over to what looks like a reasonably safe piece of ground, as far as possible from and cracks or holes, and closes her eyes. She recalled her teacher's words, the endless hours spent practising casting magic while distracted, perfecting the complex spells no matter what outside interference there was.

She moves her hands, calling on arcane energy to weave a complex web of glowing lines in the air in front of her. To tear a rift in reality, opening it to the twisting nether... And then stabilise it, creating a safe passage and then another rift. Shielding it from any malicious creatures who might spot it from the nether, making it strong enough to not be torn apart, to last long enough to let everyone through.

For a second she sees the horrible memory of the last time she made a mistake when teleporting, the beast that came through the portal with her and very nearly killed her...

No!

Focus.

The only thing that mattered was completing the spell, for the moment everything else had to be shielded out. She frowns, her expression revealing the strain of casting the spell with a million little things poking at her attention elsewhere. But soon the roar of the river fades. The cries of her son, the sound of the falling rocks, the pain from her injuries, it all goes away. It is still, calm and dark, and all she can see before her closed eyes is the spell she's weaving.

It was easy now.

In a few seconds, the portal is completed. A shining gateway, revealing a glimpse of the cool, damp cave under the Spirit Rise in Thunder Bluff. It was a familiar place, and thus easier to make the portal to, and as far as she dared send them this time.

She lowers her arms and looks at the portal, inspecting it carefully before turning to the others.

"Hurry! I don't know how long I can keep it open for!"

She looks between the gathered people, and her eyes stop at Lahni. She steps up to her and with an agonized expression she unties the shawl holding Tam to her. She hugs him briefly, placing a kiss on his forehead, and then thrusts him into Lahni's arms and urges her towards the portal.

"Go! I have to make sure everyone else gets out too. I'll follow through the next portal"
Ryleen
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lahni on Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:17 pm

Lahni looks at Ryleen, then at Tam. For a second, it seems she is about to argue, but she nods. She holds onto Tam protectively against herself, looking around.

"Hadunka, get Ziri through."

She looks at Ryleen and smiles at her, gently reaching out and running one of Ryleen's braids through her hand for a quick second. Lahni smiles again.

"Don't worry Ryleen, I'll keep him safe until you get there... it won't be too long. And I'll keep everyone else safe when they get through."

She keeps Tam close as she turns to the others. Talking over the Spirit Link.

"Everybody else, get a move on. She can't hold this up forever, and we ain't got forever!"

She sounds as if she's used to giving orders, she frowns, then walks through the portal.

Lahni
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz'jo on Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:13 am

Zan'Ziri
Near the river and portal

Hearing Lahni's words, Ziri (still crying and repeating Chajnka's name, now out loud) tries to free herself from Hadunka's grasp and run towards the waterfall, to look down.
- No! She is not dead! Help! Save her! - she yells in despair, regardless if she manages to break free or not.

Thugha Ashenscar

Ruins of Snick'watha

Thugha inspects the machine a bit further, before finding out what does what. She tests some levers and switches.
"Everything seems to work similar... Alright, let's try."
The orc pulls one of the levers ahead. The engine starts and the bike suddenly rushes ahead, making the driver to lose control and barely manage to avoid crashing on the fallen snake statue. She curses and picks the bike up, trying to drive again. This time she manages to drive to the hill before losing balance and falling again.
Cursing loudly and rubbing her head, Thugha takes a minute to calm herself and remember the ride in Ulduar. A minute later, she hops on the bike again and holds the balance before slightly moving the lever. The bike starts to properly drive, a bit slower than before, though the orc increases the speed slightly after she catches the balance while driving.
She rides the bike to where she saw Ryleen last time.

Kaz'jo
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka on Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:15 am

Hadunka

Hadunka looks at Lahni and nods smiling encouragingly, taking less notice of Ziri in the poses. As Lahni steps thru the portal he loses his grip of the girl and she dashes of.

With al the speed he can muster he runs after her and his strong arms grabs her just before the edge growling a warning to his daughter. Ziri struggles and keeps shouting Chaj’nkas name wile Hadunka with some effort starts to drag her back towards the portal. He do not even bother to speak troll or orcish but makes a number of cat growls and general commanding angry sounds.

Ziri is fighting fierce and refuses to listen to his words. With a face filled of desperation she bites him in the arm, upon Hadunka growling hits her in the back of her head. The hit is open-handed and not hard but she obviously feels it. It seem to chock her long enough for Hadunka to hurl her thru the portal.

Hadunka looks at the bite mark frowning as he speaks to Caithhan over there shared link:
“Get every one to me, we are leaving.” Hadunka looks up at Ryleen, then around.

With a sigh he looks to the edge were Chaj’nka diapered “We better get every one else thru son.” Looks at Ryleen “I will stay here for now just in case.”

Last edited by Hadunka on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Hadunka
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

From Vajro´s point of view.

Post  vajro on Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:38 pm

(Everything inside these bubbles are ooc rest is ic)

Vajro wakes by the howling of Rexxra.As he looks around himself he realises the sun isnt even up yet.
"What is it Rexxra?Is something wrong?" But Rexxra wont answer he just keeps running around howling.Vajro sighs and throws Rexxra some meat to silence him.He decides to check the spirit link to see if anybody else is awake but hear only calm breathing and some snorings.
Vajro gets up deciding he wont be able to fall asleep again anyway.
A few hours later Vajro feel warmth on his skin as daylight touch him.But the nice feeling is only brief as Vajro suddenly feel panic in the spirit link.He stops in whats hes doing rushing to the valley.As he nears the valley he feels a rumbling under his feet and decides he will travel faster jumpin around in the trees than running on the ground.When he finnaly arrives he sees a picture of horror as buildings are crumbling and everybody is running around trying to get to their friends and loved ones.The troll quickly jumps of the tree he was hanging from running to help the closest but is rewarded by a crack in the ground.He fall.Vajro feels the wind brushing him as he falls down to an abbys of molten rock.
Vajro quickly grabs an arrow from his quiver and ties a bit of hard string to it.He fires the arrow into the wall holding to the rope getting only a few inches from touching the magma.After a moment of chock Vajro starts climbing up the rope.As soon as he gets up he starts running again deeper into the village hearing Ryleen talking about making a portal at the main gate.

Last edited by vajro on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
vajro
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: