The end of Antu'Rah

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The end of Antu'Rah

Post  Vypra on Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:13 am

Kaz and 'Bats

Kaz looks at Chabat, worried. "What do we do now?"

"I - i don;t know" she stammers "...there's no way we can get back to help the others...i might have to make us a portal out of here"

"That sounds like a good idea... but I think there are others trapped near the entrance. If we only could get there somehow...

'Bats bites her lip, worried about their friends, but eager to get to safety "I can't think of any way to do that...unless you know a way out through the hills? Things are too unstable right now for me to try to teleport us directly to them."

"That river..." Kaz replies "There was a way on the other side, but now it's too strong. If I only could find some rope, I could try jumping on the other side. And then you could slide on the rope, or jump and I could catch you..."

Chabat shakes her head fearfully "W-we can't...if there's another tremor, the river will rise again...we could both get swept away!"

Kaz shakes his head "We can't leave them... but I don't want to risk your safety too." He looks at the cliff he's standing at, like measuring the distance between another side of the gap, then shakes head again. "No... too far for me."

'Bats speaks in a small scared voice "Please Kaz...we can;t help them...and Gen'jin said he was going to try and get to Vin'jane...please, we have to leave now, while we still can..."

Looking at Bats and seeing her fear.. Kaz comes closer to her and embraces her in a hug, comforting one "You're right. Let's get out of here."

Nodding briefly, 'Bats tilts her head slightly as she often does while communicating over the Link "Ryleen, i'm going to make a portal out of here for me and Kaz...If you plan to do the same for the others, we should head for the same place." Taking a rune out of her pocket, Chabat concentrates on the spell as she waits for Ryleen's reply.

Vypra
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz'jo on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:22 pm

Zan'Ziri
Thunder Bluff
In despair to free herself, Ziri didn't even noticed she was coursing through the Twisting Nether and she arrived on the other side before she even started to realize anything.
When she appeared - thrown through, so she had to roll on the ground to keep balance - Ziri instantly turned around and attempted to run back to the waterfall. At this moment she have spotted where she is and started to look around, confused. After a while, when she realized she can not go back and try to save her friend, she sat down on the ground and, once again, began to cry, hiding her face in her palms.

Thugha Ashenscar
Road towards the portal

Riding steadily, Thugha noticed something and stopped the bike for a second. She jumped off it and caught a black animal before it ran away, in the direction of ruined village.
- How are you still alive is a mystery to me, but I'm not letting you die! - she said and took off her cape, wrapping the small kitten into it and placing in the sidecart she quickly kicked open. When she made sure that little animal won't try and jump off, she jumped onto the bike and started to ride again, towards Ryleen and her portal. She could already see them from here.
Kaz'jo
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphrati on Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:57 pm

Nimnir --On his side of the river, near kaz and bats--

Stands and cries face in his palms seeing his new home being ripped apart. His friends standing on the other side of the river and he cant reach them. And now some magic thing swallowed his love. And his wolvish friends are close of being taken too.
He let out an desperate cry of howling: (for those that understands) Noo, dont die, dont leave.

Howler and Growler --Together with Hadunka on opposite side of the shore to Nimnir--

Sees Ryleen open up the rift and watches slightly scared and with excitement how Lahni walks through it to dissapear. Seeing Valley around them fall asunder they carefully steps closer to the portal, sensing it to be an safe way out of everything. As they hear Nimnirs howling they slow down and turns to face him. Hes alive! growls Growler happily.
Howler pats Hadunka on his legs to get his attention and asks what the portal really is. (I guess he gets an short explenation of it and thats its an safe way to travel)
Howler howls up to Nimnir that its an safe way to get out. He dont have to fear.

Nimnir answers barking to them: Save yourselves then... I.. I find an other way.

Howler and Growler walks to the portal but before they get swept away, Growler turns to Hadunka looks at him and with an commanding growl tells him to try help Nimnir. Seconds after hes swirling through an mealstrom he ever believed he would see.
Euphrati
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:03 am

Ryleen stands still with her eyes closed, trying to imagine a bubble of calm and peace surrounding her, where nothing from the outside can interrupt her and disrupt the portal. She frowns when she hears Chabat's voice, but it's not enough for the portal to waver.

"Thunder Bluff. Dalaran and Shattrath are too far away, it will be too difficult and won't be safe. Take them to Thunder Bluff"

Her voice over the link sounds calm and almost peaceful, full of the enforced tranquility she's created for herself in order to cast the spell safely.
Ryleen
Headhunter

View user profile http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gen'jin on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:40 pm

Gen’jin Peers downs the slope, where his Hut once stood. His hut is ruined, and his belongings all scattered.

Though the water is running fast, and whirlpools emerges every minute, he decides he must get to the center isle!

As he peers around looking for a possible route, he spots the huge fallen tree. IF he can get there he can use it as a bridge to the Altar.

He makes a dash for it.

The Tree is not easy to climb, but he manages. As he slowly walks acroos, waves of water, batters the improvised bridge, and at a time, he is almost knocked off, and into a whirlpool. However He manages to grab a branch just in time.

((currently he is hanging in a branch, on the side of the fallen tree.))
Gen'jin
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra on Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:56 am

((the following was played out in channel. written up and posted by me Smile ))

Kaz, 'Bats and Nimnir

*Kaz waits for Bats to finish summoning the portal, watching the ledge they are trapped on for anyone or anything he might be able to help*

*Nimnir stands by the edge of the cliff, crying in despair of the sight of valley and friends disappearing in front of him*

*Chabat looks up startled as she hears Nimnir's Howl* What was that?!

That might be Nimnir or one of his... ah, it's him, over there! *Kaz points at the youngster, then turns towards him and yells* NIMNIR! COME UP HERE!

*looking behind him to Kaz´jo, face soaked in tears, Nimnir Whispers* Why..?

*Standing on a ledge above, just where Nimnir's hut is, Kaz didn't hear the whisper. Instead, he waves his hand in a gesture meaning "Get over here!"* COME ON, WE'RE LEAVING!

*Finally, Nimnir slowly walks up towards Kaz´jo and Chabat. His friends gone down below*

*Kaz pats Nimnir and smiles at him, without much happiness. Then he turns to 'Bats and looks at the progress with the portal*

*Chabat waits anxiously until she sees Nimnir, then hurries to complete the spell* Hurry now, we'll be with the others soon. You'll see Ziri again when we get to Thunder Bluff Nimnir, i promise.

*Nimnir fearfully sees what 'Bats summoned.* No! *he screams. Whines something about "Ya disappear..."*

*Chabat blinks in surprise, then turns desperately to Kaz* We have to get him through...carry him if you have to...there's no time to convince him its all perfectly safe!

*Kaz nods and attempts to push Nimnir into the portal while 'Bats also reaches out to take one of Nimnir's hands to help pull him through*

*Nimnir Tries to resist but is weaker than them both*

*'Bats murmurs "I'm sorry, Nim..." as they step through the portal to Thunder Bluff*

*Nimnir expresses amazement as they are transported through the nether*

Vypra
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gen'jin on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:31 am

”That was too close!”

Gen’jin takes a deep breath, as he reflects on his near death experience.

“I can’t give up now!”

He pulls himself up on the log again. The swirling maelstrom beneath him, roars as if it has just been denied a meal.

Gen’jin peers into the distance. The silhouettes of people and portals are comforts him a little.

“Good they are leaving, now I can focus on my task ahead”

[Spirit Link] “Evryone! Leave by the nearest portal NOW!. I am gonna join the Ancestor spirit, and attempt to save what we can of our home.

Finally he makes it across the fallen tree. The center isle barley stands, and he is almost again swept away by another force of water.

As Gen’jin begins to ascend the stairway to the high altar, a huge crack tears the lower part of the stairs, off from the main structure. A huge gab forms between Gen’jin and his goal

“Damn it! To Narakka with it! Am not stopping now!”

He takes a few steps back and then dashes for it. He jumps.

((Looking on the last map update. Should I meet Kaylima? just haven't seen any post involving Kay. Maybe i just missed it, as i made a quick scan of the whole forum :S))
Gen'jin
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Razeal on Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:47 am

(Just a quick update...Due to my absence. Raz and Serenity are still with the others, and Zor is still with Gen and his portal maddness.

I apologise for not putting this in RP form, but as you know I've been abscent so nothing really happened with them!)
Razeal
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  vajro on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:00 pm

Vajro keeps running for the portal suddenly halting remembering his own child.He mumbles a curse in frustration deciding to keep running. Hopefully he might get some help getting to Silvermoon.
vajro
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka on Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:35 pm

Hadunka

Hadunka still watshes over the edge, and spots Gen’jins strugel up the tampel stairs.
“She’mus go and help Gen’jin, he is on the central island” He send out to his panther. Slowly he turns around and walks up to the portal. He wants to follow Lahni and Ziri thru it now and make sure they are safe on the other side, but he cannot yet. Nods slightly at the others by the portal, and seem to concentrate on some thing they can not hear or see.

“Caithhan were are you and the other panthers?” He speaks over the link he shares with her
“We are making our way along the eastern side of the valley Bet’wa.” Hadunka nods then remembers some thing with a ice cold grip in his chest, and dashes of towards the workshop

She’mus

Sees Caithhan and the others coming along the eastern side as he hear Hadunkas command. He hesitates a second before he makes a mighty leap in to the raging water on the east side of the island. It is calmer here not having any rivers close to it and no whirlpools. Non the leas it takes the panther al its strength to make it to the island. With agile jumps he begins to ascend it.

Sha'ter and Sha'rur

Both of the trying to get to were Hadunka is and notices that it is impossible, the water in the rivers are to wide. With a quick gleans at each other they make it back to the entrance of the valley only to se that the other trolls have left.

“Well this place seems safe enough brother, we can always run out thru the path of necessary.” Sha’ter nods and replies “Bet’wa and Sha’russ will take care of the others”

Sheil'ur

The panther sniffs around in the village making sure no one is buried under any fallen debris or left behind

Hadunka

The workshop is in a mess and parts of it have fallen. But it is with a relief he find the armoured box and the leather cover with the plans and notes in. It al miraculously seem intact and he mumbles a prayer of thanks to a number of loas. Suddenly some thing gets his attention .. some thing feels wrong. He grabs his prise ignoring al the other items tools materials and gems in the workshop and makes his way beck to the portal.

Caith'han, Ao'dath, Iro’dath, Sha'russ, Tea'lach …. And Hadunka

They are making there way towards the portal Ryleen made s they se Hadunka sprint out from the workshop. Caithhan calls out to him and he stops.
With Horor Hadunka see th small number of panthers with her “The ot… “ Caithhan shakes her head and Hadunka growls with pain giving her a quick lick of comfort. “We must hurry some thing is seriously wrong. We must get out” Sha’russ looks at him “Where is Sheil’ur?”
Hadunka looks up to the village “She is making sure no one is left behind up the… “
Sha’russ sprits of “Sha’russ!” Hadunka calls after him “ Make sure you get to the portal in time!”

Together with the others he makes it back to the portal and sends them thru. Caithhan seem reluctant to leave but duos after a few words from Hadunka, he him self stands waiting by the portal.
Hadunka
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:17 am

A deafening rumble can be heard, but this time the ground doesn't as much heave as shudder. But it proves to be too much for already strained ground and cliffsides. In a gigantic cloud of dust the cliffsides on several sides of the valley crumble and fall. The visitor's village gets entirely crushed beneath the rocks and the Ashen Order Embassy at least partially buried under fallen rocks.

If anyone had stayed in the village, they would have seen what might be the most horrible sight so far. What was previous mere cracks in the ground open up rapidly into a gigantic hole, swallowing most of the village in an instant, huts and all, and bringing down the walls surrounding it as well. The graveyard is quickly completely buried by crumbling cliffs and walls.

Where the portal Chabat created still hangs shimmering in the air an equal amount of destruction takes place. The entire area gives in and tumbles into the lake, and is enough to send waves of water in over the central island and even licking the lower steps of the central temple. The portal remains hovering in the air, unaffected by the lack of ground beneath it, until, after a few minutes, it fades away.

Ryleen
Headhunter

View user profile http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Vin'jan'e

Post  Gen'jin on Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:09 pm

((Note: This post, take place in the Twilight Zone between the physical plane and the spiritual plane. What is described can only be seen by Spirits and those with insight in the spirit world.))

"More mojo! I need more mojo!”

Vin’jan’e concentrates her powers at the shield, protecting the valley. However, her powers veins as quickly as her channelers can imbue her.

“I can’t fail! I must endure the pain!”

The ancestor spirit can feel she is slowly being torn apart by the mass destructions. The ancient powers that keep her in the mortal plane are slowly fading away, as the sacred structures of Antu’rah falls into the abyss.

She feels the cold grip of death, as dark shadows rises from the ground, and slowly ascend the high altar.

“I…Have come… for you…”

The father of sleep stands next to her.

“It… It… Futile…”

Mueh’zala presence makes the dark spirits halt their advance. But it is only a matter of time before they summon the courage to attack.

“No! I will not go with you now!.. I must…”

Vin’jan’e folds her hands. Between her palms forms a bright orb of pure mojo. She unleashes the energies, and powers the shields, in a final attempt to secure the valley from the world devouring cataclysm.

For a moment there is seems to have worked, but the enrages elemental spirits, hurls themselves at the shield, causing yet more cracks to form.

“You must… come with me…”
The Dark Loa hurls a spell of shadow magic, after the darks spirits. They dissolve into a dark cloud, yet assemble as one large mass of dark essence, slowly but steady getting closer.

“No! I must protect…”
About to finish the sentence, she is struck from behind, by a dark spirit. Mueh’zala quickly destroys the spirit. Vin’jan’e falls to her knees.

“I can’t… hold them back… Come with me… Now!

The Channelers are roughly interrupted, and their connection with the Ancestor spirit is cut! Though it happens in a blink of an eye, to them it feels forever. They feel the world around them disappear as they are yanked through the twisting nether… To an unknown destination.

((As a last resort, the Ancestor spirit teleports the channelers away from antu’rah. The spell is however interrupted by the “death” of the ancestor spirit. I’ve talked with Zor, and we agreed, we each would decide where our chars would end up, and how the interrupted spell affects
Gen'jin
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  vajro on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:15 pm

"No time"Vajro thinks to himself and activates his link to his son."Are you alright?".He recieve no asnwer.Suddenly small glowing sparks surrounds him he sighs realizing whats happening.
As Vajro becomes surrounded by big brightly glowing sparkles he see the last seconds of Anu´Rah destruction before appearing in Silvermoon.
He hugs his son explaining the situation before running of aiming for Thunder Bluff to meet the rest.
vajro
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum