Guild meeting 2nd August

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guild meeting 2nd August

Post  Vypra on Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:38 pm

Guild meeting 2nd August

At the meeting were ‘Ros, Guljun, Chabat, Kaz’jo, Ryleen, Lahni, Razéal, Euphrati, Gen’jin and Hadunka spoke to us via the spirit link. We were also joined by the Elf, Leamhan.

Firstly, Ryleen told us of her latest dealings with the House of Sylvanas. In the spirit of our new, more cordial relationship, Xoran informed Ryleen that the poison Archnazg injected her with could still pose a threat to her baby. The new leader of the House insisted that his apothecaries are the only ones sufficiently knowledgeable about blight and its effects to fully remove any traces.

After some discussion, Ryleen agreed to allow the forsaken to perform an examination which was carried out without incident. It would seem that despite our misgivings the House have done as they said they would and, so far, asked for nothing in return. The results of the tests are expected within the next couple of days.

Next, Kaz asked for a few more to join him at the tournament in Ice Crown. There were none who were able to take part among those present but if we could spread the word among our friends outside the tribe, Kaz may still be able to form a group that will be up to the challenge. He will be at the tournament for three or four days.

Finally, there was a brief update on our projects in Antu’Rah. Gen’jin’s lashers are almost fully mature and should be ready by next week. He plans to write a guide which will be kept in his hut for the time being.

Razéal reported that the town hall is progressing well. The lower floor is finished, the walls are up and the roof is underway.

Hadunka’s forge is on hold for the moment while he is away in the Hinterlands but he is working on the plans for the water system.

((if anybody has anymore details on what was said last night, feel free to add below.))

Vypra
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild meeting 2nd August

Post  Kaz'jo on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:25 pm

Kaz is moving out to the Icecrown today evening, first three days he will be training mounted and melee fight, fourth day (Saturday it is) will be the tournament held. Everyone able to help are more than welcome. Healing skills and exceptional toughness, as well as skill in using shields are even more welcome.
Update: I forgot I have important WSB meeting today, so heading out to Icecrown may not happen actually.
Kaz'jo
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:21 pm

Regarding the turnament did Lea offer to aid with insinerating fire and other stuff. If you lak healer and or Tank Am I shure we can come up with a way for one of my alts to aid. It can be don by Lea providing the contact or by one of them just simply being at the right place at the right time. I have 3 possibly tanks and 2 healers. One of the healers is also the tank, and do live in STV, it is ma druid. One tank is very likely to be wandering the tournament aria ... as he is a wandering mercenary (orc warior). And there is more possibilitys.
Hadunka
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top