Report of Guild Meeting 19th july by Gen'jin ;)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Report of Guild Meeting 19th july by Gen'jin ;)

Post  Gen'jin on Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:43 pm

Present at todayís meeting were, Gen'jin, Hadunka, and Lahni. We were later joined by Euphrati.

Hadunka told us he had returned to his work with the Water system. However he has come to the conclusion that he needs to move his work elsewhere than his hut. Due to the intense heat the ironwork needs. He asked for a stone building, rather than his quite flammable hut. After some pondering on the matter, I decided to allow him to move his working to the building, currently use for our weekly meeting. I do so because; we do not use much space during our meeting.

Next I informed Hadunka of the Fireoil trench project. He has agreed to help with this, and I gave him the week to think it.

Hadunka also reports he and Jotek was responsible for the kodo beast on the center isle. I asked him to move them to the open grounds, to the south west (( Bat boss loc.)).

In addition he has finished training some of the guardian animals, and they are now regularly patrolling the valley. There is 7 in all. Two by the main entrance, one by the village entrance, and the remaining in the four corners.
Hadunka has moved the panthers to the great ruin, west of the upcoming meeting hall. ((In game Panther Temple, and now Icíly too ^^))
All are advised to NOT enter the ruins, without Him. As there is a mother with 4 cubs at all times currently.

Last, I made my report about the Horde crates we found during our last Expedition to Hinterlands. As some of you already know, I tracked their source to Skull Rock. Once a Horde outpost, scattered supply crates can be found in and outside the great cave.

I have decided that I will lead the Sunday Expedition back to the hinterlands. To liberate as many supplies we can find. What the horde donít posses, they do NOT own.

As a final note, I like to encourage members of the Heritage to seek out both Hadunka and Razeal. They can both use help with their projects. Even if you do not feel you are qualified they might still have work for you, but even so, company now and then are not a bad thing.

Signed Geníjin - Primal
Gen'jin
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report of Guild Meeting 19th july by Gen'jin ;)

Post  Razeal on Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:51 pm

Help is always welcome.
Razeal
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gul'Jun on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:39 pm

What if the offer of help Razeal leads to a dead Gul? Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Gul'Jun on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Gul'Jun
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Razeal on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:41 pm

Both why and how would Gul end up dead from someone offering to help Raz build a shed?!
Razeal
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:17 pm

this intrigues me also.... Wink

and...nice to see minutes written in my absence. good stuff Gen'jin Smile

Vypra
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphrati on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:41 pm

Razeal wrote:Both why and how would Gul end up dead from someone offering to help Raz build a shed?!

undeadillness Razz
Euphrati
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Razeal on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:01 am

Raz gives me his word that he will try his utmost NOT to kill or attempt to kill any of the members of the heritage from this day forward.

He would also like to make a public apology for his recent actions, but is busy right now...He said something about he had "business" to attend to then sort of stalked off into the shadows axe in hand...I dunno...That guy needs to sit down and chill out *looks over his shoulder to make sure Raz aint there*
Razeal
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gul'Jun on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:14 am

*hands bag of cherrys to razeal* Frenwds agains? Surprised
Gul'Jun
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Razeal on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:19 am

I'll make sure he gets them when he gets back.
Razeal
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:31 am

Gen'jin wrote:
Hadunka also reports he and Jotek was responsible for the kodo beast on the center isle. I asked him to move them to the open grounds, to the south west (( Bat boss loc.)).

Hadunka has moved the panthers to the great ruin, west of the upcoming meeting hall. ((In game Panther Temple, and now Icíly too ^^))
All are advised to NOT enter the ruins, without Him. As there is a mother with 4 cubs at all times currently.

Right .. I had gotten the impression gen told had to move the kodos to the south part of the centre iland Wink ... could be interesting ^^
also .. the aria he wants them in is to be our farm land I belie ...otherwise it would be perfect. How about having the framing bit on the centre iland?
Besides .. it was not so much me and Jotek ... as Jotek, and me tagging along for the ride Wink (Credits were credits are due ... right Wink )

as for the animals. The cubs are 5 in total Wink and no their mother (Caithhan) is not always with them, but there is always a panther guarding them. They are now about 5 month .... (need to check my notes on the forum when I started the part) and already in them self fairly dangerous to a unsuspecting intruder ... an MUCH less disciplined than he rest of the panthers.
A heads up every one ... I will son start them having small ... bad behaviour al over the valley. Teenage panthers or some thing Wink
Hadunka
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:11 pm

Nice to see you have productive meetings even in my absence Smile

And Hadunka is right, that area is the one we've been preparing for our fields. There is of course the option to have both kodo pens and crops at the same place, it's a big area.
Ryleen
Headhunter

View user profile http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka on Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:11 pm

that might work ...
Hadunka
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:18 pm

oh ye .. almost forgot ... Hadunka have moved more or less every thing in his hut to the back part of the current meeting place.
There is a small anvil, a workbench, a table full of notes and blueprints, a small forge, and verius other useful items ... as well as a small (but growing) stack of steel bars. There is also some scrap metal lying around and what seems to be the first parts to the water system. He has fixed a roof over the aria as well.
Hadunka
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top