Darkness coming to Antu´rah

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darkness coming to Antu´rah

Post  Euphrati on Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:29 pm

As i told yesterday in /o there miight/will come an event of darkness to the vale. I have to think up an story and plan a bit about what will happen.
( I, or more like ye all, will kill one of my chars to make room for an good one). (i hope...)

Will update when i come up with more info...

The masks, wards wont help much they will only warn of great darkness, for evil.
Euphrati
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Darkness coming to Antu´rah

Post  Euphrati on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:05 pm

The jungle of Stranglethorn have been clouded lately. The mists have been moving inland. The beasts are weary and the different troll tribes have started to increasing their raids against travellers in the jungle. Bloodscalp and Scullsplitter can be seen grinning and move around expecting for something. But... They are also scared.

The ships to Booty Bay have trouble coming ashore, their sail destroyed by wind. Those travelling in zeppelins have from far up seen ships that have finghting in the troublesome sea. Leaving the valley by sea seem impossible. Steamweedle cartel continue in greed to travel between Booty Bay and Ratched though, but warn about the heavy sea. They prefer not to let you travel with them unless you are seasoned boattraveller. Not even Bloodsail Pirates sail out during this, the risks are to grave for them.

The darkspears of Grom Dol has sent out rafts with offerings on, but the raft have silently travelled in the stormy sea... only to be found the next day at the same shore they were released from.

If Shadowhunters of Stranglethorn look for their loas for an explenation they will find out that: Sam´di is pleased by something. Sey´en is a little sad. And that Agwe is plaesed by an sacrifice so big he doesnt accept any others for a while.
Euphrati
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top