Guild meeting 5th July

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guild meeting 5th July

Post  Vypra on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:11 pm

Guild meeting 5th July

At the meeting were Chabat, Lahni, Kaz男o, Ryleen, Gen男in, Euphrati and our newest member, Jotek. We were also joined by Swamp.

Firstly, the Matriarch updated us all on the situation with the House of Sylvanas. After the murder of Kaylima of the Silent eye by Othragon Rotarm, the Blood Pact finally moved against the House and executed her killer. Lord Magnark and the rest of his people fled the Undercity but, after the Warsong Blades destroyed their headquarters at Fenris Keep, it seems that some were not happy about being outlawed and Archnazg was brought before General Katalmach and executed.

No word has yet reached us of who will succeed Lord Magnark as leader of the House.

The Oil rig was destroyed a few days ago and so we can hopefully look forward to a period of peace in Stranglethorn vale, allowing both the environment, and ourselves to recover.

Ryleen was also happy to inform us that the poison Archnazg had injected her with during her capture by the House, had been countered by Doctor Grymm. It seems Alaster has declared that the baby, as the child of an officer of the Ashen Order, is under their protection which, fortunately, means Ryleen shares that protection until the child is born.

Archnazg痴 death meant that Swamp may, once again, safely leave the valley. Many of us were be sad to see her go and she will always be considered a friend of the tribe.

Next, our new recruit, Jotek, introduced himself. He痴 been hired temporarily to take care of the stables and hunting arrangements and will be staying in Kaz男o痴 old hut.
He has a pet pig named Snouter and is around 27 winters old.

Kaz男o reported that the trenches ordered by Gen男in are now dug and ready to be filled with the fire oil.

Finally, Gen男in presented his first success in breeding lashings to use as another line of defence in the valley. More seeds will be planted tomorrow and the primal is certain that within a week, they will be mature enough to move to their final places, and large enough to fulfil their purpose by the end of the month.

Last edited by Vypra on Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vypra
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild meeting 5th July

Post  Vypra on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:13 pm

OOc reminder for Ryleen: the ranks need updating both here on the forum and on the website

and

For Next Week: Guild Charter!!!! Wink

Vypra
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen on Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:16 pm

Bats.. are you a mindreader? I remember thinking about the risks of poisonous snakes, but I'm pretty sure I never had Ry actually say it... Did I? Or am I just confused again?

And thanks for the reminders. This time, I'll get it done.

((Also, here's the guide I used to map out Ry's pregnancy and what it'll do to her. It's detailed and should be useful Smile http://www.pregnancyguideonline.com/ See? I remembered something I promised to do!))
Ryleen
Headhunter

View user profile http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra on Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:05 pm

That's....spooky. I could absolutely swear i saw it in the chat log but i just checked...several times to be sure, and its not there.... affraid

*goes and edits minutes* Embarassed

oh, and thanks for the link. I'll need that as i have no close experience of this whatsoever Laughing

Vypra
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:15 pm

there is one more possibility .. Ry whispered it to Chabat. I do not know what channels you log Chabat ... but might it be so?
And maybe Ry mentioned in /O chat ... or some other chat they share ^^

and sins had is back ... well ... hehehehehe. We will se what trap - animal combination he coms upp with Twisted Evil Cool
Engineer + (predatory) beast master is a dangerous mix for intruders health me belie. pirat
Hadunka
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:27 pm

Nope, no whispers. Reason I never said it was actually that I was tabbed out looking at something in Firefox, and when I tabbed back, the moment to say it had passed. Embarassed
Ryleen
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:53 pm

wowscribe records the channels you tell it to so in my case that's /s, y, g and emotes.

I could have sworn i remember it being said in /g but maybe it was in /o after you came back from you browsing Ry?
Only thing i can think of ...unless i really am psychic Wink

Vypra
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen on Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:57 pm

I've updated the ranks on the website, but has yet to locate them on the forum. link plz? Smile
Ryleen
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vypra on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:09 pm

Ryleen wrote:I've updated the ranks on the website, but has yet to locate them on the forum. link plz? Smile

hmm, i can't find them on here except in the thread in 'Making the Heritage better'...

hmm, well, i guess they'll be in the charter...when we get around to writing it ... Wink

Vypra
Headhunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top