Heritage of Zandalar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild meeting 22nd March

+2
Snicka
Vypra
6 posters

Go down

Guild meeting 22nd March Empty Guild meeting 22nd March

Post  Vypra Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:27 pm

Guild meeting 22nd March

At the meeting were Chabat, Kaz’jo, Nabu’jin, Hadunka and Tamb’jika.

As Hadunka informed us he would be late due to transporting more building materials from Ratchet, the subject of sourcing these things from closer to the valley was discussed.

Kaz’jo suggested that taking what we need from the nearby Bloodscalp and Skullsplitter camps should be straightforward and will provide plenty of wood and vines. However, if we need more stone, an expedition into the ruins of Zul’Gurub may be worthwhile. Though venturing there will, of course, require more preparation as the Gurubashi still have powerful voodoo at their command.

Hadunka reported that the construction of the huts is coming along well and the first few should be finished within the coming days.

Next, those who attended the spring ritual on Saturday gave a brief update to the rest. Offerings were given to the spirits and there was dancing and feasting. Sertah also decided that a tournament will be help to find the ‘Champion of Spring’. The contest will be open to all members of the Horde and we will announce this to all as soon as a date has been set.

As Ryleen was absent, there was no update on the situation with the children.
Vypra
Vypra
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Guild meeting 22nd March Empty Re: Guild meeting 22nd March

Post  Snicka Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:15 pm

((Does this mean you're going to do an IC Zul'Gurub run to rob some construction material from them? That sounds like a fun idea.
And this made me think of an RP-PvP opportunity: the humans or some other Alliance race might possess something you need for the construction that you cannot get from the Horde, and the goblins ask unpayable price for it. So you have to sneak into an Alliance settlement and steal it. It might be some gnomish/dwarven device that makes the construction easy, or a Gurubashi artifact that some human or dwarven expedition has found and keep in their city now. Sneaking into Stormwind or Ironforge for it might be very exciting.))
Snicka
Snicka
Warlord

http://heritageofzuljin.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hadunka Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:02 am

Ye .. I can probably come up with some mumbo jumbo "giszmo" name of some thing we need. I do not have to be some thing we Need ... rather some thing that will make life easyer Wink

The advanced ventilation/climate control I was talking about on the meeting might be such a thing ... engineering plans in gnomeregan and some rare materials from Iron forge or there around Smile
Hadunka
Hadunka
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryleen Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:21 am

I'm incredibly amused by the thought of our very tribal looking huts being equipped with advanced engineering. But considering who built them, it makes perfect sense Smile
Ryleen
Ryleen
Headhunter

http://aldriona.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Snicka Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:29 pm

The climate control device is exactly what I was thinking of. ^^ A Gnomeregan run before it's removed from the game would be fun, and then sneaking in Ironforge sounds also like something exciting! Smile
Let's call the machine "gnomish thermoregulator" or something like that.
Snicka
Snicka
Warlord

http://heritageofzuljin.moonfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaz'jo Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:57 am

It'll be even better if someone will have a quest called Rig Wars - we can find some spy report in Thermaplugg's safe, which states about that device being held in Ironforge (or in Stormwind's Dwarven District). And then "sneak" trough. Razz
Kaz'jo
Kaz'jo
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Gun'Jun Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:41 am

i can nearly do that quest i think.. atleast i have the one to teleport to gnomeregan.. maybe i can get the rig wars

Gun'Jun
Headhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down